Welcome to Gaia! ::

Spoopy Mystic

14,550 Points
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Mark Twain 100
User Image

Aight, so I'mma forgo the customary quirk just so y'all get your understand onto what all I be doing here.

I'm lookin' to sell off doodles for decent prices. Most of my doodles is just busts or waist-ups of characters, but I'm willing to do full size if the mood strikes, and I'm willing to try some new styles of coloring and whatnot.

I'm taking whatever you wanna give me for my work, however I don't take bribes under 250mil. Just how it's gotta be, brosis. The economy like it is, I've gotta be paid proportionate to my goals.

Samples of the most base-line of s**t I do:
x x x x

These can be sneezed out in about 20 minutes (not accounting for real life interruptions and whatnot) and I'll gladly go upwards from there.

The better stuff may take upwards of two days. Here's a couple samples of the top tier of my quality:
x x x

Now here's where I got a few rules for my junk:
▫ No NSFW. I'll go rated PG-13 for all intents and purposes. Nothing straight up smut, but I'll be willing to draw innuendos galore.
▫ No cluttered avatars. I mean, I know it might look hella but there ain't no way my attention span can deal with that s**t. Sorry, if I'm gonna be demanding quality of myself, I ain't gonna feel satisfied if I forget to draw somethin' of yours.
▫ I cannot draw guns. Sorry. I suck at guns. I suck at guns so badly that I would feel like I'd be wanting to pay YOU for screwing up your art so bad. So nah.
▫ Yo, please don't beg for free art. If you want free art from me, the chances of me getting drunk and posting a free art thread on the chatterbox late at night are high so wait for one of those.

And there we go! Have fun, eat some sopaipillas, chill with me a bit, it's all good.

Spoopy Mystic

14,550 Points
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
  • Mark Twain 100
STREAMING:
currently: off
(check here to see if I'm livestreaming my doodling!)

Glorious contributors to the cause:
º Crawford J Pegasus
º Sweet Fox Princess
º Lunar Dreaming
º You?

Spoopy Mystic

14,550 Points
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
  • Mark Twain 100
LeT'S GeT ThIs pArTy sTaRtEd!

Doctor Lace's Honey Bun

High-functioning Trash

good luck on your quest friend

Spoopy Mystic

14,550 Points
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Pluvicorn
good luck on your quest friend
WeLl sHoOt, ThAnKs, PlUvI. (o: MeAnS A LoT CoMiNg fRoM YoU.

Sugary Fox

Beautiful art emotion_kirakira I'll be back later with my request.

Lonely Star

14,300 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Unstoppable Egg Hunter 250
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
termina11yCapricious

do you do couples? :0

_________________________ɴᴏ ᴅᴀᴡɴ, ɴo ᴅᴀʏ.

Profitable Swapper

19,275 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
termina11yCapricious

Heyo, good stuff you've got goin' on here!
I should probably ask though, are you willing to give muscle tone a shot?
...specifically though, female muscle tone. If you're interested at all, feel free to peruse my art request to see what I'm going on about. If you feel up to the task, I'll do the paperwork soon enough :>

Spoopy Mystic

14,550 Points
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Crawford J Pegasus
termina11yCapricious

...specifically though, female muscle tone. If you're interested at all, feel free to peruse my art request to see what I'm going on about. If you feel up to the task, I'll do the paperwork soon enough :>
Man, as luck would have it, I *live* for Akira Toriyama's work! I'd love to try my hand at some muscular but femme body work. I might go full body for this one, since I've got a thought bubbling in my mind for what I want to try and draw.

What were you looking to spend?

Spoopy Mystic

14,550 Points
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
  • Mark Twain 100
lunar dreaming
termina11yCapricious

do you do couples? :0

Ehhhhh it really depends on the complexity of the pose and the body types you'll be wanting. Tentative yes!

Lonely Star

14,300 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Unstoppable Egg Hunter 250
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
termina11yCapricious
Ehhhhh it really depends on the complexity of the pose and the body types you'll be wanting. Tentative yes!

would you perhaps be willing to do these two for like... 600-700 mil?
          the girl is slender and petite and the guy is real tall and gangly :>
          they're moirails so something like him lifting her up or just her papping him would be great
          if not that's fine, i just thought i'd ask uvu

Profitable Swapper

19,275 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
termina11yCapricious
Crawford J Pegasus
termina11yCapricious

Man, as luck would have it, I *live* for Akira Toriyama's work! I'd love to try my hand at some muscular but femme body work. I might go full body for this one, since I've got a thought bubbling in my mind for what I want to try and draw.

For your quality of work, probably half a billion... probably more, once I see how you do your stuff. :> 'cause if I like it, I'm buyin' more and more!

On a related note, this goddamn giga pause.

Spoopy Mystic

14,550 Points
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
  • Mark Twain 100
lunar dreaming
termina11yCapricious

would you perhaps be willing to do these two for like... 600-700 mil?
          the girl is slender and petite and the guy is real tall and gangly :>
          they're moirails so something like him lifting her up or just her papping him would be great
          if not that's fine, i just thought i'd ask uvu

Lookit these ******** cuties.
I might be able to do this! I'll see what I can toss up for you. It'll take a little while, since I'll need to find a decent ref, but I assure you, it'll be quality as heck.

Spoopy Mystic

14,550 Points
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Crawford J Pegasus
termina11yCapricious
Crawford J Pegasus
termina11yCapricious

For your quality of work, probably half a billion... probably more, once I see how you do your stuff. :> 'cause if I like it, I'm buyin' more and more!

I'm actually pumped to do something for you, so I hope to show you some WIPs soon!

and ikr ughhhhhhh.

Profitable Swapper

19,275 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
termina11yCapricious
Crawford J Pegasus
termina11yCapricious
Crawford J Pegasus
termina11yCapricious

I'm actually pumped to do something for you, so I hope to show you some WIPs soon!

and ikr ughhhhhhh.
Alright, sounds like a plan, [********] biggrin
You digging Paradox Space, though? It's not Homestuck, but it's pretty good!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff