Welcome to Gaia! ::

Thieving Treasure

L E V E L U P !
                      a n a r t s h o p

Hey there! The name's basil, and this is Level Up! The shop is FULL.

This art shop is kind of like a video game (without the console and disk/game cartridge).
        I'll be offering chibis, headshots, and waist-ups. You can purchase orders with gold and
        items, or you can choose to level up through the methods explained in the post labeled
        samples && prices. Either way, I hope you enjoy your experience!

From time to time, Level Up! hosts contests. Current contests will be listed below the up-
        dates. For your convenience, you will find a table of contents at the bottom of each post.

U p d a t e s !
        15 September, 2013. Heads up to current customers! Basilous is developing wrist problems
        15 September, 2013. and will be completing orders more slowly. (One week after obtaining
        15 September, 2013. a slot is still a good time to start bugging him, though.)
        10 September, 2013. Fall re-opening! Samples and prices have been updated. Basilous
        10 September, 2013. is busy with school, so orders may take a while to complete... Feel
        10 September, 2013. free to bug him if more than a week has passed since your order
        10 September, 2013. was accepted.
        19 May, 2013. Basil is easing into a hiatus for the summer, starting in June. Level Up will
        19 May, 2013. re-open in the fall!
        01 May, 2013. New contests added.
        20 April, 2013. Update completed! Only headshots are currently available for EXP orders.
        20 April, 2013. Customers' current levels and EXP counts are unaffected.
        17 April, 2013. I will be updating the pricing system after all current orders are completed.
        17 April, 2013. Until the update, no new slots will be opened. Apologies!
        15 April, 2013. Shop opened!
        14 April, 2013. Thread created.

C o n t e s t s !
        Find the shop's easter egg!
        There are extra samples hidden in one of the posts on this page. The first person to find
        them will get 5 EXP. (Hint--they're not in "samples && prices," but they are all in one post.)

Take a guess!
        Guess one of basil's favourite video or computer games! A correct guess will merit 5 EXP.
        This contest may only be won by the same person once.

T a b l e o f c o n t e n t s !
        ⅰ. introduction ⅱ. samples && prices ⅲ. order form ⅳ. slots && previous customers ⅴ. affiliates ⅵ. reserved

Thieving Treasure

L E V E L U P !
                      s a m p l e s && p r i c e s

Level Up! offers chibis, headshots, and fullbodies. The easiest way to obtain each is to
        pay the minimum offer listed next to each option in pure or in items (this method will
        not gain you any experience points). However, there are a few ways to earn experience
        points (EXP):

Bump. 2 bumps = 1 EXP.
              Quote. When basil posts this banner, the first person to quote it will recieve
              5 EXP.
              Spread the word. Affiliates (see post five) are awarded 10 EXP. Referring a
              friend will also net you 10 EXP. (Remember to have your friend mention that
              s/he was referred by you in the "extras" section of the form!)

Ordering items will cause you to lose the corresponding number of EXP points. However,
        ordering one item through the EXP system will allow you to gain one level; the next item
        will bring you to level two, and so on. At the moment, only headshots are available for
        general EXP-only orders, but customers who gain enough levels can unlock different crops
        and styles!

I do not do group shots; apologies for the inconvenience.

S a m p l e s !

P r i c e s !
        Chibi: shaded. 90k GG minimum offer.
        Chibi: flat colour. 70k GG minimum offer.

Headshot: shaded. 30 EXP or 30k GG minimum offer.
        Headshot: flat colour. 15 EXP or 20k GG minimum offer.

Waist: shaded. 120k GG minimum offer.
        Waist: flat colour. 100k GG minimum offer.

15 EXP or 15k could also earn you a special order art--what you'll get is a surprise!

ⅰ. introduction ⅱ. samples && prices ⅲ. order form ⅳ. slots && previous customers ⅴ. affiliates ⅵ. reserved

Thieving Treasure

L E V E L U P !
                      o r d e r f o r m

[size=14]O R D E R [color=white]X[/color] U P [size=20][color=#e9003a][b][i]![/i][/b][/color][/size][/color]
        [size=10][color=#00ab6f][color=#e9003a]Username:[/color] here.
        [color=#e9003a]Order:[/color] what you're getting.
        [color=#e9003a]Reference:[/color] link or TekTek goes here.
        [color=#e9003a]Offer:[/color] what you're giving.
        [color=#e9003a]Extras:[/color] anything else you'd like to add.
        [/color][quote="basilous"][/quote][/size]

Thieving Treasure

L E V E L U P !
                      s l o t s && p r e v i o u s c u s t o m e r s

S l o t s !
        ⅰ. bpcc (page 41).
        ⅱ. customer name (page #).

E X P C o u n t !
        A list of the customers who currently have experience points.

Mrs Gavin Free (0) 15 EXP The Hearts Darkest Desire (1) 32 EXP The Valkyrie Ryu (0) 9 EXP Lyra_the_Human (2) 8 EXP customer name (level) EXP

P r e v i o u s C u s t o m e r s !

Thieving Treasure

L E V E L U P !
                      a f f i l i a t e s

All links out should be either 200x40 or 88x31. If you would like to be affiliated, please
        post your code in this thread, quoting basilous. Thank you!

Outgoing links will be removed if no longer current.

L i n k s I n !
        User Image
        [url=gaiaonline.com/forum/t.85559781#][img]http://i1168.photobucket.com/albums/r493/basilous/1-1_zpsf36195c5-1_zps07392250.png[/img][/url]

User Image
        [url=gaiaonline.com/forum/t.85559781#][img]http://i1168.photobucket.com/albums/r493/basilous/1-1_zpscd346caa.png[/img][/url]

L i n k s O u t !
        User Image

Thieving Treasure

L E V E L U P !
                      r e s e r v e d

This post is reserved for future needs.

Thieving Treasure

L E V E L U P !
                      r e s e r v e d

This post is reserved for future needs.

Thieving Treasure

L E V E L U P !
                      o p e n

This art shop is now fully functional!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items