Welcome to Gaia! ::

Distinct Capitalist

5,300 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Hey there fellow Gaians ... I want try out making a shop of my own here so please come and test me.

Base Price:
Chibis (20k per person)
Semi-realistic artworks (100k per person) // Bust-Head

If you do request for me, I'll reply then I'll start ... I'm still new so if I haven't replied it means I'm still working on something first.

Simple Notes I need to add:
1. Please send trade requests once I showed a WIP
2. Once I finish the request, I would ask if ever you'd allow me to put it up in my gallery and portfolio w/ proper credits to whoever requested me.
3. I work on 3 requests per batch.
4. Please specify if what you request is a bust-head / full body because if I am to choose, I would always pick Bust-Head artworks (To save time especially when the requests are stacking.)

You could still leave your request and rest assured that I'm noting it down. I'll immediately jump to it once the others are done.

Thanks in advance.

Progress Report:
Requests: 8 out of 12
Batch: 3 out of 4

1st batch completed:
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

2nd batch completed:
User Image User Image User Image

3rd Batch
User Image User Image User Image

4th Batch
User Image

UPDATE: Currently job hunting so I have limited free time to work. I'll update soon.

Azinya's Husband

Bashful Bear

Yellow there, glad to see you're finally in the Art Shop area (grins)
              Hope you can customers (lays back)

Azinya's Husband

Bashful Bear

Azinya's Husband

Bashful Bear

Mega Storyteller

14,950 Points
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elysium's Hero 500
Ooh nice samples :O Would you be interested in doing a semi realistic of Aiden?

Aiden Here is a link to his messy gallery if the spoiler stuff's not enough reference

Fate is never kind to her heros, and Aiden is no exception. A prince to a powerful-yet peaceful-clan, Aiden and his twin sister, Aya, were swept away by a spirit in the form of a phoenix just before their clan was invaded, the majority of their people killed. Now on their own, the twins took to hiding in a port town under an enemy clan's flag, where Aiden took up blacksmithing, a trade his people held decent skill in. Despite attempting to live a quiet life, Aiden soon finds himself wrapped up in adventure as his sister, Aya, joins a theiving guild and gets caught stealing from a noble from one of the high nations. In an attempt to save her from a punishment of slavery, Aiden takes the fall, and to pay off his debt, is asked to collect a relic from another of the high nations. From there, everything is a whirlwind. Secrets, corruption, a prophesy, a strong willed princess, two countries to be saved, and a whole world to unite in one rebellion. A new legend is about to unfold, and at the center of it, the last prince of the Amdi clan that everyone thought was snuffed out, will grow to a blazing inferno once again.

His outfit consists of black under armor, boots, a white coat with red and gold accents (mostly red), and arm/leg guards that are gold and red in color.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Please use this as a general reference for his hair:
User Image

Zero Omega's Princess

Sweet Lunatic

Consider my current for 500k maybe please? heart

Distinct Capitalist

5,300 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Zippy T

Aiden Here is a link to his messy gallery if the spoiler stuff's not enough reference

Fate is never kind to her heros, and Aiden is no exception. A prince to a powerful-yet peaceful-clan, Aiden and his twin sister, Aya, were swept away by a spirit in the form of a phoenix just before their clan was invaded, the majority of their people killed. Now on their own, the twins took to hiding in a port town under an enemy clan's flag, where Aiden took up blacksmithing, a trade his people held decent skill in. Despite attempting to live a quiet life, Aiden soon finds himself wrapped up in adventure as his sister, Aya, joins a theiving guild and gets caught stealing from a noble from one of the high nations. In an attempt to save her from a punishment of slavery, Aiden takes the fall, and to pay off his debt, is asked to collect a relic from another of the high nations. From there, everything is a whirlwind. Secrets, corruption, a prophesy, a strong willed princess, two countries to be saved, and a whole world to unite in one rebellion. A new legend is about to unfold, and at the center of it, the last prince of the Amdi clan that everyone thought was snuffed out, will grow to a blazing inferno once again.

His outfit consists of black under armor, boots, a white coat with red and gold accents (mostly red), and arm/leg guards that are gold and red in color.

User Image

Sure thing. I'll respond back once I finished it.

Mega Storyteller

14,950 Points
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elysium's Hero 500
Johann Aleister
Zippy T

User Image

Sure thing. I'll respond back once I finished it.

Awesome! Thank you so much emotion_kirakira

Distinct Capitalist

5,300 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
BaabyPink

Alright, I'm listening ... just tell me what to do.

Distinct Capitalist

5,300 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
I'm starting to feel overwhelmed ... so I think, I'll limit myself to 3 request at a time.
Right now I have 2 so one more biggrin

Azinya's Husband

Bashful Bear

Johann Aleister
I'm starting to feel overwhelmed ... so I think, I'll limit myself to 3 request at a time.
Right now I have 2 so one more biggrin

It's great you're having customers buddy!
              Mine, is rather empty hahaha

User Image
Johann Aleister

Would you do either a chibi or a semi-realistic of Amelie? Or both, but I don't mind ^^

But if you do the full body, would you do her in this outfit? I'll pay extra ^^

Distinct Capitalist

5,300 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Snack Pirates
Johann Aleister

Would you do either a chibi or a semi-realistic of Amelie? Or both, but I don't mind ^^

But if you do the full body, would you do her in this outfit? I'll pay extra ^^

No problem ... it's the blue dress right? Tell you when it's done.

Zero Omega's Princess

Sweet Lunatic

Johann Aleister
BaabyPink

Alright, I'm listening ... just tell me what to do.

Semi real bust up or chibi of THIS.
I will probably end up paying / tipping more
sweatdrop sweatdrop sweatdrop

Distinct Capitalist

5,300 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Alright, I have my 3 requests for now ... If anyone still wants to request artworks for me, I'll address it once I'm done with the first batch I have.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff