Romantic Lunatic

Indecisive Dreamer
RavenRoseQueen
lol Hi Dreamer heart

Hey there Raven : D

How go's it ^^

Romantic Lunatic

Invisible Phantom

OMFG I probably met one of the sexiest guys ever Saturday night.

Like. Model status. Not even joking.

I've dated a couple guys who modeled and he like... blows them away.
OK, not totally BUT totally in that ball park.

Used to body build.
KILLER body. Gym boy 5 days a week.
Got them abs and dem huge biceps. RIPPPPPPEEEEDDD.

Just over 6 feet so even when I'm in heels I gotta lean up to kiss him.

Thick dark hair you can run your fingers through, eyes that make you melt and a smile that makes you swoon.

Naturally tan.

25 years old (almost 2 years older then me).

Manager.

Super sweet. & says cute things. >_>;

& we had date night last night and .... GOOD TIMES. emotion_awesome

Btw, Iron Man 3 is ******** amazing.

& then I found out he has a kid. ;______________________;

& then he wanted to hang out tonight and I was like.... I AM DOING FINALS I CANNOT HANG OUT UNTIL AT LEAST THUSDAY.

/do not know how I feel about this. T__________T;;;

KID for me has -ALWAYS- been a deal breaker.

For the obvious reasons that I don't have any kids yet (except my sugar gliders), I don't want any until my -very- late 2O's because I want a career first, and I do NOT want to be tied down.

So, anytime anyone has ever said anything to me about kids that's like... peace out see ya, I don't do that.

However.

It was all cute when he was like... I'm telling you 'cuz I like you and blah blah blah. & then I was all.... awwww.... emotion_kirakira and emotion_donotwant AT THE SAME TIME.

Like.

CLEARLY not knowing said guy very well since I just met him this weekend, if I had an "ideal" dream guy look, personality (as of me knowing him now) and idea where he's at in life... yeah.... he fits that mold pretty freaking well.

I'm a sucker for the tall, dark and handsome thing. ;_; Especially cuz he has -a- tattoo. /swoon

WHAT DO I DO GUYS?! T_____________________T

I don't know if I should bother to see him again or not. /torn

D:

WHAT ARE YOUR GUYS THOUGHTS?!?!

I really do have finals right now tho, I just finished a 6 page paper that was due today. D; And a 1O page research paper due Wednesday, a 5-7 page paper on my clinical experience and I have to finish a transcription. So yeah really not available until Thursday anyhow. XP

Invisible Phantom

Ughhhhhh I should either write more papers or work out and I do not have the energy to do either. ;____________;

/watches WWE instead all loserlike cuz there is nothing on TV and I wanna veg out

Perfect Businessman

This is the part where I sit in the corner awkwardly. Enjoy your boy talk, lol.

Invisible Phantom

Renais

That's easy, just imagine it was a girl for you.

Just not sexy and muscular. o_o;

But like... your dream girl ish I suppose?

WHAT WOULD YOU DOOOOOO

Invisible Phantom

Renais

WHAT WOULD YOU DOOOOOO

Perfect Businessman

Depletion

WHAT WOULD YOU DOOOOOO
I don't have a dream girl.

I would do nothing because I'm a waste of time/space, better to let someone more capable give them happiness because I cannot.

I am a very depressing person when it comes to the topic of romance. I quit looking/caring a long time ago because no one in their right mind would want me. I function better alone since I just slow everyone else down.

SpaceCatO's Wife

Fashionable Streaker

Depletion
~ Dance Puppet Dance! ~

Well hnnnnng ; w ;

I say get to know him a little more and then decide. Cuz if he's perfect for you physically doesn't mean he is mentally so maybe you'll end up not liking him anyways?

Invisible Phantom

Celesaphii
Depletion
~ Dance Puppet Dance! ~

Well hnnnnng ; w ;

I say get to know him a little more and then decide. Cuz if he's perfect for you physically doesn't mean he is mentally so maybe you'll end up not liking him anyways?

Hahhaha, yessss.

No, his personality is pretty chill too it isn't just looks. If it was I'd of been like... OK your hot but it's like talking to a wall. XD
He's pretty easy going, ambitious, seems to have his head in a good place~ Got his BA in business and everything.

I'm more torn about trying to decide if I want to get to know him more simply cuz for me kids have always been dealbreakers.

He actually just texted me too. n_____________n;

"gl 2 morrow with your papers! im sure you will do great and im excited to celebrate with you. Hey sexy ladyyy. Have a good night!"

I was all... d'awwwwwwwww. emotion_kirakira

I just don't want to get attached to someone who has that seeming too good too be true kinda quality, ya know? D: Or... not what I'm after LOL.

Invisible Phantom

Renais
Depletion

WHAT WOULD YOU DOOOOOO
I don't have a dream girl.

I would do nothing because I'm a waste of time/space, better to let someone more capable give them happiness because I cannot.

I am a very depressing person when it comes to the topic of romance. I quit looking/caring a long time ago because no one in their right mind would want me. I function better alone since I just slow everyone else down.

Do you really feel that you function better alone, people just aren't worth your time or your not worth anyone's time? : [

Invisible Phantom

version none
heart [ heart heart /quote] heart

Perfect Businessman

Depletion
Do you really feel that you function better alone, people just aren't worth your time or your not worth anyone's time? : [
Absolutely. There's a reason I stay inside all day and keep to myself you know. I don't just blow smoke for no reason. If I felt otherwise you'd expect me to be more progressive and outgoing, yea?

Invisible Phantom

Renais
Depletion
Absolutely. There's a reason I stay inside all day and keep to myself you know. I don't just blow smoke for no reason. If I felt otherwise you'd expect me to be more progressive and outgoing, yea?

Absolutely to which? D" :

& not necessarily. People can actually be extroverted internally but may have reasons for being more shy and withdrawn.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff