Welcome to Gaia! ::

Invisible Phantom

redfootrabbit
MINIMALIZE ME!
payment : love. o uo
colors (anything specific/uptome?) : up to you.
banner -or- portrait -or- flob? (long/circle/portrait) : om om om. i dunno.
extra (anything I should know?) : I LUV YOU.

I cannot see your user image woman. Give me a new one.

I still haven't slept since we talked last night btw. D:

Invisible Phantom

la la la IF I MISSED ANYONE'S POST I APOLOGIZE IN ADVANCE I HAVE NOT SLEPT IN A VERY LONG TIME crying

Angelic Champion

Depletion
icyMOTHA
MINIMALIZE ME!
avatar/character: Me + Alistair?
payment : 150k?
colors (anything specific/uptome?) : I trust your judgement.
banner -or- portrait -or- flob? (long/circle/portrait) : Banner would be lovely.
extra (anything I should know?) : If you could draw him giving me a rose (or like, just have a rose in there and its implied that he gave it to me) I would probably be so happy I'd pass out.

I realize this is a bit of a crazy request. I just really like this style. o uo

The armor might be tricky to work into this style of mine with any sort of serious in depth detail. Not sure how much you would be expecting? The rose could be worked in for sure tho~ I know I am responding like a month late but if you are still interested let me know~ I'll be around the next day or two so gonna have some time.

For detail I wouldn't expect too much. I'm totally interested still! I'm in class today but if you're cool with it I can send a trade after I get out of class!

Invisible Phantom

Last Login
04/09/2010 10:48 pm

The joys of forgetting passwords to my mule accounts. ;_______;

The ones I put all my spare letters on. gonk

Invisible Phantom

icyMOTHA
Depletion
icyMOTHA
MINIMALIZE ME!
avatar/character: Me + Alistair?
payment : 150k?
colors (anything specific/uptome?) : I trust your judgement.
banner -or- portrait -or- flob? (long/circle/portrait) : Banner would be lovely.
extra (anything I should know?) : If you could draw him giving me a rose (or like, just have a rose in there and its implied that he gave it to me) I would probably be so happy I'd pass out.

I realize this is a bit of a crazy request. I just really like this style. o uo

The armor might be tricky to work into this style of mine with any sort of serious in depth detail. Not sure how much you would be expecting? The rose could be worked in for sure tho~ I know I am responding like a month late but if you are still interested let me know~ I'll be around the next day or two so gonna have some time.

For detail I wouldn't expect too much. I'm totally interested still! I'm in class today but if you're cool with it I can send a trade after I get out of class!

That's fine by me! : )
& glad you still want it ! whee

I have class this afternoon and I gotta give a 20-30 min long presentation. OF COURSE I LOVE THOSE. gonk I am just so nervous I can't sleep so I prob won't get to it to later tonight anyhow. whee

Angelic Champion

Lol. I'm in resorts and gaming right now and my teachers sick so its incredibly boring. We're talking about golf courses. I've never played golf in my life. D8

Invisible Phantom

icyMOTHA
Lol. I'm in resorts and gaming right now and my teachers sick so its incredibly boring. We're talking about golf courses. I've never played golf in my life. D8

D: That sounds dreadful, to be honest.

What's your major?

I get to go have fun in my CLG Counseling course.
Where I got harassed last class because I was late during a snow storm and the teacher told me she could dock me a letter grade. Dx

Angelic Champion

I'm in hospitality and tourism management. It's as exciting as it sounds. Lol.
What's your major? That teacher sounds horrible. D:

Invisible Phantom

icyMOTHA
I'm in hospitality and tourism management. It's as exciting as it sounds. Lol.
What's your major? That teacher sounds horrible. D:

Ahhhh but good field to be in. Especially with communications these days being so far reaching.:3

Currently, my Masters in Mental Health Counseling.
Thankfully already have my bachelors and associates but of course I am still in college. -_-; Ick.

Angelic Champion

Ooh. That sounds really interesting. How many years of school are you doing in total?

Invisible Phantom

icyMOTHA
Ooh. That sounds really interesting. How many years of school are you doing in total?

Uhmmm currently spent 5? I went slow so I could work my way through college & not wind up with debt. Tho I have to take out loans now anyways but I at least accomplished that one goal.

I have 2 years for my masters (I just started) and then about a 1 1/2 years to get licensed in NY state since I need 3,000 hours of supervised clinical training.

Angelic Champion

Wow. That's intense. I feel like a light weight now. Lol.

Good on you for sticking with it though. That's pretty amazing.

Invisible Phantom

XD; I wanna get my PhD eventually in clinical psychology and... I don't even wanna think how long a dissertation is gonna take. rofl My goal was to be done w/ my masters and be licensed between 27-28 and *hopefully* have my PhD by 35. lol WE SHALL SEE.

It all depends on whatcha wanna do.

You have any idea what you wanna do w/ your degree once you get it?

Angelic Champion

I'm hoping to specialize in international hospitality. So either owning a B&B in Europe or top management in Asia.
I'm just doing a certificate right now but if I get accepted to uni I'll get my bachelors in 2 years.

Invisible Phantom

icyMOTHA
I'm hoping to specialize in international hospitality. So either owning a B&B in Europe or top management in Asia.
I'm just doing a certificate right now but if I get accepted to uni I'll get my bachelors in 2 years.

That's awesome! : )
Huge plans, which is a really good thing.

So you are in your 2nd year then right?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces