Welcome to Gaia! ::

Stubborn Demigod

Annarkii
Damn... I wish I had golds to spend. But my gold has been offered up to an art auction, elsewhere. <3

If I get outbid I'll gladly return. ~

Aw. Thank you. Feel free to stop by again/at another time. ^^

Hot Ladykiller

Annu-chan
Krad Hikari
Annu-chan
Thanks anyway~ 3nodding I also art for 2x 2014 August Monthly Collectibles. wink

Are you still interested in august monthly collectible ? I can offer 3 of them but I don't have other items you like.

I'm actually not looking for them anymore since I already have them. Thanks for the offer tho. c:

Ok, too bad ^^'
But maybe you would accept pure gold ? I can offer 17b for a pic. (may add a monthly collectible if not enough)

I'm looking for art of my OC :

ref:
User Image
User Image
User Image

He is named Andrew. He's half demon, but looks mostly human except for the horns. He's serious and has a good nature but is quite sarcastic too. He's a 26 years old knight who became a knight to fight against his own demonic family.

Stubborn Demigod

Yuede

Ok. I fixed what was off.. But then after staring at it for a while, I actually ended up changing the whole pose a bit to make it have more emotion. >.< Hope that's ok. Bc of this, I'm sorry if I take a while.

So I decided to make the pose more like this. And I fixed the face a bit. I'll try to fix whatever else is off & I'll probably end up changing some other minor things in the pose. >_<;
User Image

Stubborn Demigod

Krad Hikari

Ok, too bad ^^'
But maybe you would accept pure gold ? I can offer 17b for a pic. (may add a monthly collectible if not enough)

ref:
User Image
User Image
User Image

He is named Andrew. He's half demon, but looks mostly human except for the horns. He's serious and has a good nature but is quite sarcastic too. He's a 26 years old knight who became a knight to fight against his own demonic family.

Your OC is interesting. I don't really accept gold. But I'll consider.
Annu-chan

just try my luck, consider plz
i offer Obsessive Devotion for a couple fanart? can you draw 2 male characters ?

Stubborn Demigod

mokochana
Annu-chan

i offer Obsessive Devotion for a couple fanart? can you draw 2 male characters ?

What male characters are they? I do draw couple male characters.

Hot Ladykiller

Annu-chan
Krad Hikari

Ok, too bad ^^'

ref:
User Image
User Image
User Image

Your OC is interesting. I don't really accept gold. But I'll consider.

Thanks for considering him !

Could you maybe tell me some items you're interested in ? I could try to buy one for you.

Or I could maybe offer you september monthly collectibles as soon as they're out ? It won't be long anymore.
Annu-chan
mokochana
Annu-chan

i want fanart of Toriko and Komatsu
Toriko has three scars running from his left ear to just under his left eye.
Toriko is muscle man, but if you don't wanna draw just draw in your style, remember Toriko height 220cm/ Komatsu height 155cm so he's high as Toriko waist up

References: Komatsu outfit , his knife, art
Personality:

Toriko has a personality of rugged manliness, eating heavily, drinking, showing off, and displaying a wild sense of enthusiasm only towards what interest him and rarely towards what interest others. Many define him as a glutton. He also has an obsession with perfection when it comes to the food he serves.
Komatsu is a very friendly young man who cares deeply about his friends and his cooking, and always does his best to stay cheerful despite his natural cowardly disposition and highly emotional personality in most situations, because of this he often comes off as childish and innocent and some may even mistake him for a young child when these traits are combined with his small stature, but he always does his best to be brave and strong despite his nature.

Other Requests: They're partner/best friends/ (romantic pose if you don't mind draw shounen-ai)
if you accept i'll send the trade whee

Stubborn Demigod

mokochana
Annu-chan
mokochana
Annu-chan

Toriko is muscle man, but if you don't wanna draw just draw in your style, remember Toriko height 220cm/ Komatsu height 155cm so he's high as Toriko waist up

Personality:

Toriko has a personality of rugged manliness, eating heavily, drinking, showing off, and displaying a wild sense of enthusiasm only towards what interest him and rarely towards what interest others. Many define him as a glutton. He also has an obsession with perfection when it comes to the food he serves.
Komatsu is a very friendly young man who cares deeply about his friends and his cooking, and always does his best to stay cheerful despite his natural cowardly disposition and highly emotional personality in most situations, because of this he often comes off as childish and innocent and some may even mistake him for a young child when these traits are combined with his small stature, but he always does his best to be brave and strong despite his nature.

Other Requests: They're partner/best friends/ (romantic pose if you don't mind draw shounen-ai)

Accepted. I'll start sketching when I get the chance. I'll be sending WIPs.

Stubborn Demigod

Krad Hikari

Could you maybe tell me some items you're interested in ? I could try to buy one for you.

Or I could maybe offer you september monthly collectibles as soon as they're out ? It won't be long anymore.

I am interested in getting several items, but I'll get back to you on that if you don't mind. Right now I want to finish my current commissions so I don't get overwhelm. But I will accept more after that. You will be the first I consider if you don't mind waiting. ^^

I don't usually quest the monthly letters unless I like the item. ^^; Thanks
Annu-chan
mokochana
Annu-chan
mokochana
Annu-chan

Personality:

Accepted. I'll start sketching when I get the chance. I'll be sending WIPs.

yay trade sent thanks biggrin
you don't need to draw Komatsu's knife , i'd like to see cute/romantic/or funny pose biggrin

Hot Ladykiller

Annu-chan
Krad Hikari

I am interested in getting several items, but I'll get back to you on that if you don't mind. Right now I want to finish my current commissions so I don't get overwhelm. But I will accept more after that. You will be the first I consider if you don't mind waiting. ^^

I don't usually quest the monthly letters unless I like the item. ^^; Thanks

Ok no problem 3nodding

I love your art ! I'll wait to get it whee

Newbie Noob

sorry if i sound like a moron but are you still taking request for art if so what do i pay you 4 some?

Generous Entrepreneur

I havent looked to see if you're accepting (sorry if its somewhere on the main page, I couldn't find it).

Would you accept a couple art for the Sweet Inky date?

These two:
User Image

Her in this and him in a standard tux?

More refs of her:
User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

I don't have many of him ._.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers