entertainment! 0.027397260273973 2.7% [ 4 ]
shenanigans! 0.17123287671233 17.1% [ 25 ]
bacon! 0.23287671232877 23.3% [ 34 ]
you. ಠ_ಠ 0.28767123287671 28.8% [ 42 ]
Total Votes:[ 146 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 85 86 87 > >>

Generous Bloodsucker

Loki~ * w*

Roleplay? Mischief Managed | Maneki Neko | Pockettu | Glories of the Wylde Wood | Wishful Thinking
B/C Quest: Mischief Managed
Art Quest: OCs (PM me if interested)

Shameless Grabber

It's my little sister's birthday today. >x<

I'll have to go up and help cook soon, so I'll probably be logged off for certain intervals.

I'll try my best to be online at random times during the day, though. As always.
Woooh, birthdays!
Sad movie is Sad.

Anxious Kitten

8,500 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
I want art ow o!?
Pick an artist, fill out the form and then PM the artist.

Dapper Genius

8,525 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Invisibility 100
RageForTheRelm
And I now have food stamps! $153 dollars worth!

I wish I had foodstamps. I'm not old enough emo

Shameless Grabber

;~ ;

I wonder if I should throw some prices up there too. I just don't know what to price my art at, though.
Arisa Takera
RageForTheRelm
And I now have food stamps! $153 dollars worth!

I wish I had foodstamps. I'm not old enough emo
-pats- I'm making a graphic for a posting style right now. I hope it turns out okay.

Devoted Sweetheart

CoD Induced Tourettes
;~ ;

I wonder if I should throw some prices up there too. I just don't know what to price my art at, though.

If you're really not sure, just stick with the make an offer thing for now. Once you get a few offers, you'll be able to get an average to price your arts off of. :] I went ahead and decided on prices, though, because I was worried all the "make an offer" posts would scare off the customers. Ordering from a joint shop is difficult enough for some customers without them having to name their own price. sweatdrop

(I would also suggest going to the pricing subforum, but most of those people wouldn't know a good price for a piece of art if it was tattooed on their chest.)

Devoted Sweetheart

I gotta work again tonight. emotion_donotwant
I'm looking forward to tomorrow, hopefully gonna knock out a large chunk of my next commission.
Hi guys! anyone up for free art trades? I draw you something, you draw me something. (because i'm bored) so yeah I have a shop too and if you wanna check out examples I can send you a link mrgreen
Gaarasbff1
Hi guys! anyone up for free art trades? I draw you something, you draw me something. (because i'm bored) so yeah I have a shop too and if you wanna check out examples I can send you a link mrgreen
I'm going to check this out more when I get home. I'm currently out and about with my mom.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff