Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pterrifying
Sthale
Pterrifying

Mehehehe~Just giving you another wip

[linkie]

This is just a cropped preview. Done with the lines. I'll color this once I finally have the time <3
Eeeee whee It looks so good!!! Thank yooou heart

Glad you like it so far <3 I wish I can color it soon to lessen the pending arts haha but projects are keeping me from doing so <//3

Dapper Dabbler

Sthale
Pterrifying
Sthale
Pterrifying

Mehehehe~Just giving you another wip

[linkie]

This is just a cropped preview. Done with the lines. I'll color this once I finally have the time <3
Eeeee whee It looks so good!!! Thank yooou heart

Glad you like it so far <3 I wish I can color it soon to lessen the pending arts haha but projects are keeping me from doing so <//3
Haha that's fine! :] I'm just glad the sketch itself is done. It makes me worry less about art being done in time. xD

KaraTheStar's Partner

21,400 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Object of Affection 150
Sthale
Been gone for quite awhile. How's your workload coming along? User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Oh and try giving the GC offers a chance. It worked! Although it was only one video ;w; aaaand it's hard to get the cash offers because most of the time the videos aren't really available for me to watch.
Awww thank you <3 Yes mostly from last year. I blew up a lot of gold during that time mehehehe~ c:

Gah. I can barely go here for the past days sorry for the late reply ;w; I might have to take a break soon hurrrr. I hope to see you more Deli in the art threads sometime <3

Lolol. Err, well I've yet to start the four essays >w>; hoping to start and finish tonight though. What about chu?

Finally it works o; and err, not all of them are videos, some of them are quick surveys or the like. owo; there's usually some videos though, hmm...
Ahaha, I think it must've been loads of gold then~

Same here though ;w; finals are coming up soon, ughh. You'll have to catch me first! xD; Same to you~
Delicate Wish

Lolol. Err, well I've yet to start the four essays >w>; hoping to start and finish tonight though. What about chu?

Finally it works o; and err, not all of them are videos, some of them are quick surveys or the like. owo; there's usually some videos though, hmm...
Ahaha, I think it must've been loads of gold then~

Same here though ;w; finals are coming up soon, ughh. You'll have to catch me first! xD; Same to you~

Do it noooow xDD Essays are hard for me haha~
I've got a loooong weekend ahead~8 days of no classes so I'm thinking of seriously work on thesis that time ;w;

I didn't do the surveys though ;o; they're like, leading me in circles @.@ Ah well yes, some of them, but totally worth it. I think the most expensive single art was about 1.5m haha. I also got Dotty's chibiiii (which i kind of considered rareeee at that time since her artshop's always closed/full) >w<

Ahhh, goodluck with finals then! 8DD
*pulls out pokeball*

KaraTheStar's Partner

21,400 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Object of Affection 150
Sthale
Do it noooow xDD Essays are hard for me haha~
I've got a loooong weekend ahead~8 days of no classes so I'm thinking of seriously work on thesis that time ;w;

I didn't do the surveys though ;o; they're like, leading me in circles @.@ Ah well yes, some of them, but totally worth it. I think the most expensive single art was about 1.5m haha. I also got Dotty's chibiiii (which i kind of considered rareeee at that time since her artshop's always closed/full) >w<

Ahhh, goodluck with finals then! User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.D
*pulls out pokeball*

><; It was terrible! I had no idea what I was writing and just ended up just giving in whatever I had even though the extremely nice professor extended it the due date until Tuesday.
Yesyes, you should! D; Rest up too!

o-o Surveys as in the ones that ask questions? Usually they're just silly questions like "Which food would you buy?" or "What would you do if you got to hang out with a cow for a day?" Silly xD; they're usually not more than one to five questions either. Ooh expensivee ;w; see, I need to be willing to spend that much money to order from you someday lolol. Psst, must've gotten lucky~

(; Tyty, but it's going to be a long four weeks in general with everything due and such.
Oh no you didn't *hits "Run" button* emotion_dealwithit
hmm, should I cancel our trade?
NekoMoonie

Hi! You're pm's are set to friends only so I'm replying here xD

Sorry I've been gone around for awhile.
I'll only be able to start with your art around after Dec 21, which is our christmas break. If you're in a hurry, that's okay you can cancel the trade ^^; sorry about that.
Sthale
NekoMoonie

Hi! You're pm's are set to friends only so I'm replying here xD

Sorry I've been gone around for awhile.
I'll only be able to start with your art around after Dec 21, which is our christmas break. If you're in a hurry, that's okay you can cancel the trade ^^; sorry about that.

It's alright, I'm actually going on hiatus and not sure if/ when I'll be back, so it's best if I just cancel.
Was trying to tie up lose ends before I go.

Dapper Dabbler

Sthale
Hello! 4laugh I was just wondering if you've gotten a chance to start coloring the art for me yet? emotion_kirakira
Pterrifying
Sthale
Hello! 4laugh I was just wondering if you've gotten a chance to start coloring the art for me yet? emotion_kirakira

Hi! Unfortunately, not yet ;w; Christmas break just started and I'm looking for a spare day to color your art~But I'll get it done before the end of December ^^ I just need one day in my busy schedule to color it haha

Dapper Dabbler

Sthale
Pterrifying
Sthale

Hi! Unfortunately, not yet ;w; Christmas break just started and I'm looking for a spare day to color your art~But I'll get it done before the end of December ^^ I just need one day in my busy schedule to color it haha
Ok! 4laugh haha I understand

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces