Welcome to Gaia! ::

Opinionated Explorer

Sthale

Hi! Sure, let's see your request c: I'd like to see if I can manage it with my style. Also, do you have any specific style in my gallery that you'd like? C:

Goodie~

I rather liked Rain-commission in 2009 folder for style. But there was many beautiful ones. But request itself. About her. She's blood elf mage specializing in fire, altough she's very gentle one.

Hm. I haven't actually commissioned much before, so I'm not sure if you'd require more info.
Unisiipi

Goodie~

I rather liked Rain-commission in 2009 folder for style. But there was many beautiful ones. But request itself. About her. She's blood elf mage specializing in fire, altough she's very gentle one.

Hm. I haven't actually commissioned much before, so I'm not sure if you'd require more info.

Alrighty.
Just to confirm, this is the style you'd want her in? [x]
I can probably put some kind of background with your offer if you'd like.

It's okay. If you have any other descriptions of her, feel free to add c: Also, it would be most helpful if you have any more ref pics of her xD

Opinionated Explorer

Yes, that's the one. I'll be happy with simple background. Bit of grassland or so. But sure. I'll get bit more of reference for you. If not tonight, then tomorrow (friends suddenly appeared to my door sweatdrop )
Unisiipi
Yes, that's the one. I'll be happy with simple background. Bit of grassland or so. But sure. I'll get bit more of reference for you. If not tonight, then tomorrow (friends suddenly appeared to my door sweatdrop )

Got it C: I'll add you on the slots then. You can just pm if you have something to add for your character ^^

Opinionated Explorer

Sthale
Unisiipi

Got it C: I'll add you on the slots then. You can just pm if you have something to add for your character ^^

Alrighty, thankies~

I'll be sending pm at some point then, with additional reference. ^^
Unisiipi

Alrighty, thankies~

I'll be sending pm at some point then, with additional reference. ^^

Oki doki then C:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers