Welcome to Gaia! ::

Genius

User Image
User Image

Hello~ I'm uh. The bride? Lauu? biggrin Yes, call me that. I'm getting married to Fei today and HERE YOU ARE! biggrin You may not know me... cos Im not much of an R&Cer but I chat in some of my friends' threads!

Let's seeee. I met Fei about 2 years ago, in a guild our friend created in Neopets~ @_@ I don't think we talked much. But we were good friends~. Um. Kinda drifted away from Fei cos she was so obsessed with Gaia and I didn't know what the fuss was all about of Gaia cos I joined in Febuary and I thought it was uberly boring. But uh. NOW WE'RE GETTING MARRIED AND YOU'RE STILL READING THIS! biggrin

Thank you all guests from the other side of the globe for waking up specially for us, we really appreciate it! ; ;. And if you spill pepsi on your spiffing new bra, I'M SORRY! D;

Have a souvenier.
User Image

Genius

Feifei's Post

Whee~ OKayh. I will try to write something here.

Lau.. my sweety. We've known each other for 2 years now. And everyday has been fun. We've never had an argument, we've never blocked each other on MSN [well, except the times we decided to chat through our names. Whoah. That was hard XD!]

Anyways.. Yes.. We met in Neopets. Help Chat, right? I remember, we didnt talk much in the start. But when I decided to join Fruitopia, it really changed my life. I met you amongst many others. You were soo helpful. We chatted a lot everyday. Those good days.

I love Lau. And even if you dont bother reading this. You should. LAU LAU LAU! She joined gaia for ME. No? YES SHE DID.

*goes nuts* LAU ROCKS MAH WORLD!

----------------------------------------

As for everyone who is participating.

THANK YOU FOR COMING! I realise it is quite an inconvinient time for some. But thank you for doing you best to come!! *loff* Thankyouuu~ HAVE A GREAT TIME!

Genius

Reserved for Alicepoo~~

SHE'S LATE~~~~

*sharpens dagger*
Okay, I admit, I haven't known Lauu for as long as most of her friends have; only since Jan o5. But that's not the point. Lauu is an awesome person; she's friendly, smart, a good artist, and uberly special. I'm really happy for her, getting married and all; and I think Feikku is a perfect partner for her. ^o^

May they live happily ever after, together. whee

And; to congratulate their marriage, I give them...This gift. With a special yellow ribbon, so that you can see it.

Genius

THE BUFFET

User Image
Wheeeeeeeee~

As the title says, Fei and I are getting married. We want pretty wedding arts!! But be aware.. WE ARE REALLY PICKY! XD

Funds
17oK
1 Aug [includes Winged Anklets/Golden Laurels]
Sept 'o4 [includes Bani Clips/Goti Clips]

Free art/wedding gifts is very much appriciated.

Anyways, just post samples + prices, and I'll get back to you. I will not price the art for you. If you cant come up with the price, dont offer your art. Im sorry, but Lau or I dont want to be put in a "You price it"-situation. After all, its your drawing, and only you know how much time and effort you used.

THIS IS IMPORTANT
Deadline - Saturday 25th June. [unless you wanna give a belated wedding present. Lol.]

Refs~

Feikku~
A dark red dress.
My hair is straight, but at the end it curls a bit.
A heartshaped necklace.
The little flower must be on my head.
Black stockings. Whooo~
Black shoes.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v371/feikku/wedding_feiref.gif

Lauu~ [my beautiful bride]
LOTS AND LOTS of pearls [on the tiara, dress, necklace, shoes etc.]
She has a white long veil and a white dress. Veeery pretty biggrin
Wears her red hair down.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v371/feikku/wedding_lauref.gif

Wheee.. Thats it? YAY!

Commissions list

Chica - 4oK~
Nose Picking Fun - 5K~
Fairy Girl Sparkle [KH] - 1oK~
unsolvedenigma - 25.2K~
Synonymous - 6K~
[[-x-rubber.ducky-x-]] - 3.5K~
T a i s u k e - 2.7K~
Caeromel - 1oK~
KuroRan - 1K~
akusoku-zan - 2K~
Keiosho Murisakin - 5oK~

Received art

kipchai {<3}
Synonymous {<3}
akusoku-zan {<3} {<3}
Alicechan {<3}
winged strawberry {<3}
T a i s u k e {<3}
unsolvedenigma {<3}
[[-x-rubber.ducky-x-]] {<3} {<3}
eikyuni {<3}
Ziro Mitzimora {<3}
Rozii {<3}
KuroRan {<3}
Nose Picking Fun {<3}
Fairy Girl Sparkle {<3}
SundayRain {<3}
nocturnal miyu {<3}
Random Newbie.{<3}
Renari
{<3}

LINK HERE!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
[url=http://xrl.us/ghc5][img]http://xrl.us/ggqs[/img][/url]

reserved~
DONE AND I GET FIRST POST.
second biggrin
heart

[Edit] 3rd! blaugh
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
*drools at the buffet*
-eats all the cake- domokun

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas