Timid Gaian

5,450 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Timid 100
sir leek
ll Lorelai ll

sERVES U DRINKS i'm so gomen
seriously cry;;; idk about you but i'm kind of a thread killer too?? it'd be like LOTS OF CONVOS PARTY IN DA THREAD AW YEEE and then i come in like hAY GAIS and
cricket
;_;;; idk why this happens errytime man
coconut life cool

User ImageUser Image
pLZ I SHALL TAKE 10+ MORE OF THOSE DRINKS OMG
really wth? I feel I'm a thread killer to but idk lmao i'm as awkward as a cricket in real life though since i'm like ultra shy fml :C
BUT YOU SEEM LIKE A FUN PERSON TO TALK TO THOUGH LYKE HOW R U A THREAD KILLER UHM emotion_donotwant

dat coconut life that makes you feel like you are in paradise har har

Aged Loiterer

Heiney

wuh mAN THATS HOW WE MET IN THE FIRST PLACE how could u forget /tear
o-or i think so
i'm..... pretty sure... you drew st. clair for me right?? that day you were looking for kemonomimis to draw (mostly guys i think?) and i was like i hAVE A GIRL BUT PLS
and then i stalked th/your ocs and was like RHETT IS SO CUTE UGH and threw some art at you
aaa goMEN i have misunderstood you then/// shhh i said nothing
it's always fun to play around w/different items heheh * v * THO IT FEELS DUMB sometimes, there's just sth about pixel items that's really fun idek
oHH street bounce is- actually i think i'm wearing that now??? but holy shet, good choice (90bil omg.......) tho aW YE you'll get it in no time then, gogogo!!! u v u

but holy shet REALLY A-ARE YOU SURE... only if you want to aaaa, i don't want to overburden you or anything ;_;;; do you want anything in return?? i remember liking your other ocs too heheh

dezimaton

JKFLD SAVES U FROM COMBUSTION LOL
/helps u up omg
i'm glad you like it hehehhhhh this was my first time doing such a dark color palette?? and just idk, dark in general sO I COULDNT REALLY DO LIKE A. cool creepy atmosphere like i wanted but it was a great exp anyway, thanks for the request!! u v u <333

idreally know what you mean bUT YES, OKAY. i will take your word for that ' v '/ and AW MAN REALLY. so mysterious~~~
will respect your privacy thoooo, i can understand not wanting to tell the world e v ebbb

Aged Loiterer

Iapin

I WAS FREAKED OUT and hurriedly looked at my title like
wUH did i accidentally swear again i?? ?
but you meant that f word omg

thank you thoughhh heheh, if all goes well i'll be opening up again soon ; v ;!!
(p.s. i really like your username aAAA too qt//)

ll Lorelai ll

r u sure about that wHAT IF THEY ARE ALCOH- juice
tomato juice even 0_0
but what really nO you're not awkward at all?? ? you seem like a really easygoing, down-to-earth kinda person tbh ' v ' though ohman I FEEL U, FRICK. it's ok, i'm actually p shy too ahhahaha ;___; i try to act all cool but i do stuff like.. say hi to people and then get red ahHAhhahfjdf dies
being awkward makes life hard;;

laisSSSS U R THE FUN PERSON SHH
thread killer is only me o/
oHOHO. do u mean: hawaii

Man-Hungry Kitten

sir leek

OMG THATS MY ART
i totally forgot rip
i did that one back in february danggg thats old /sweats
pats u lots and lots shhh its cool homie
and yeahh!!! i really loving making tekteks *v * i made this one too
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

youre wearing one of the recolors * v*

and yeahhh!! i def cant let u go w/out some nice art from me haha
omg ; a; youre so sweet ♥♥♥ dont push yourself!! if u really want to draw any of those nerds i wont stop you (* v *)6

Aged Loiterer

Heiney

LOL YE SEE
tho whoa has it really been 6 months?? holy shet
cries deeply much thank///
jgkdfl i'm terrible when it comes to knowing items aha.....ha...... ;_;; the whole recoloring thing has me super confused too ohman
bUT THIS IS REALLY CUTE TOO AYYY. i'm starting to see your style now hoho ' v ' i really like the legs aaaaaaaaa// is the skirt a part of it or a separate thing??
i already have nice art from you though!! (from half a year ago but still) but hHhhh ok then, thank youuu ohman ;____;;; art of any of them would be amazing!!!

nooo no not at all, dw about it heheh u v u IMA GONNA DO IT THEN. do you have any prefs for cheeb/waist/full body etc or??

also i keep forgetting to ask bc i take so long to reply haaaa;; HOW R U, how's everything going? ; v ;

Man-Hungry Dog

sir leek
JKFLD SAVES U FROM COMBUSTION LOL
/helps u up omg
i'm glad you like it hehehhhhh this was my first time doing such a dark color palette?? and just idk, dark in general sO I COULDNT REALLY DO LIKE A. cool creepy atmosphere like i wanted but it was a great exp anyway, thanks for the request!! u v u <333

idreally know what you mean bUT YES, OKAY. i will take your word for that ' v '/ and AW MAN REALLY. so mysterious~~~
will respect your privacy thoooo, i can understand not wanting to tell the world e v ebbb

amg my savior
/sparkles profusely emotion_kirakira

i think you did fab. didn't know you were gonna do the entire thing since the WIP was just a swatch. it is super nice tho. 100% support atmospheric lighting *W*! <333

and heh. you p much know my name. bc if you yell out "dez" irl, i will perk up bc it's not just an online handle ahahaha. IF I SCREAMED LEEK AT YOU IRL WOULD YOU TURN AROUND 8D

Aged Loiterer

ingrate

accidentally went too experimental with this and accidentally did a full body oops, lemme know if anything's off otl otl;;

dezimaton

d'ohohoho emotion_dealwithit
~*~rose petals appear from nowhere and flow in da wind~*~

wait, entire thing? swatch...?? OH YOU MEAN LIKE. shading the background and stuff or? ' a ' but ye mAN, i really admire people who can do really atmospheric paintings// (like youuuuu!!) for lack of better wording, tHERE'S SO MUCH FEELING and they're really great aaa

ohright, you mentioned that!! that's so cool though u v u will go out randomly in public and scream your name into the sun then aW YE
AND I THINK I WOULD. KINDA FREEZE UP AND GO F-FRICK SOMEONE HAS DISCOVERED ME....................
PROCEEDS TO RUN AWEI NERVOUSLY

Aged Loiterer

going to do some restructuring before reopening slots bc these waistups take too long LOL
probs going to do fullbody sketches insteadd
(so for anyone seeing this, make sure to check the first post! won't be offering the same thing anymore)

Player

11,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
sir leek

eeeegod
i hope you like red items ''orz

if not i can replace that extra item with another color bundle LOL
ASASDASFASDASDASDASDA
dies from happiness

Aged Loiterer

ingrate

wait what omG NOOooooO i just ended up doing more bc i'm dumb omg, you don't need to pay the difference or anything aaaaaa ;____;;; p-pLS KEEP YOUR PRECIOUS ITEMS///////

but AW YEEE i'm glad you like it heheh, i was worried i like.. completely deviated from the refs too much ahha;;<333
(ALSO I WANTED TO SAY THIS WHEN I FIRST SAW YOUR USERNAME BUT. I THINK. you did art for me a really long time ago...???)

Player

11,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
sir leek

LOL IK
PLZ TAKE IT AS A SIGN OF GRATITUDE ; u ;
dw i just played liek 50 of those bundles so i got a lot huehue

aahh AHHHH LMAO
i checked my comments and ya i guess i did
that was like idk 5 3 years ago doe [oops felt longer]
im embarrassed PLZ NOOOOOOOO

Aged Loiterer

ingrate

jfklfksd f-frick IF YOU'RE SURE THEN, THANK YOU ;______;; <3333
but aW YE nice nice e v e////

ohman i knew it was a super long time ago, 3 years really?? wAIT DO U LIKE. have very few comments or did you just
go through a billion pages or sth omg hoW????
BUT NO THAT WAS RLY CUTE OK, it's still on my oc page as a ref heheh/// you have cute art shshhhhh

Player

11,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
sir leek

HOPE U LIKE RED

nah im just inactive
i only lurk for art now so not a whole lot of comments
wouldnt be on gaia anymore if it werent for the art shops ''orz

HELL NAW OH MY GOD
thank god i only drew a few people back then and stopped 5ever