This ART SHOPPE specializes in digital art with traditional art style coloring.
I started this shop in order to slowly get back into commissioning art again
since I left Gaia and the art world in general for one long year
and my skills are now seriously more than rusty.
So I hope you'll cooperate with me and be nice.
1. Do not PM me!
2. Slots are NOT first come first serve.
3. Wait for my confirmation before sending the trade.
4. Start trade as soon as possible if I confirmed your application
5. The higher the bribe the more effort goes into the art
6. Please be kind to everyone in the thread
7. DO NOT ASK for free art! EVER.
ABOUT THE ARTIST My name is Yorugami. I used to be a regular here in the Art Shops a few years ago. Took a few breaks through my college years and training getting super active only on 2012-2013, however iRL comes a-knock'n and I might be busy with searching for work, or finally having work. XD So slot availability will be sporadic, as will be my finishing times for each art piece.
- GUYS/MALES (a little difficulty with bearded/hairy men though...)
-OCs (are loved, even more loved if supernatural or fantasy based)
- I'm also fine with co-creating a Male OC with you
-Written descriptions with no pic refs are fine (just gotta trust me with what I see from your words)
-Historical/Action-Adventure/High Fantasy (non-modern OCs)
-Nature inspired OCs, Plant-based and Nature-based OCs
-Elves/Sprites/Mythical Creatures/Monster Boys-Men
- LotR, Game of Thrones, Da Vnci's Demons style of clothes (except armor..can't do armor)
-Robes and Sweeping Cloth-type Outfits
-Daemon/Demon OCs (Fantasy/Ye Olden)
-Kemonomimis/Nekomimis/Fantasy creature Human-Hybrids (must have humanoid face) -Artist freedom and the option to outfit design for your OC
★NO: (and don't force me)
-ANY and ALL avatars -GIRLS/females
-Full Anthro (partial anthro okay but must have humanoid face) -Date items
-Animals -BDSM style OCs (Chains, Belts and Black leathers all over)
-Plushie/Pet items -Crossdressers/extremely effeminate men
-Armor/complicated weapons -Fairy Wings
-03 hats (AFK,OMG,PANDA etc...)
-Modern Wear (but I might be persuaded if I'm inspired by it...but rarely)
-Animal hats -Long long long hair
-Animal Slippers -All goggles
-DJ headphones (okay with earbuds)
-RL people -Mechas
★Thank you forever GCD Fairy for my wings: Daniel's Wings
So need some quick commissions to quest some much needed items. I only have a few weeks of freedom to do some quickies to re-build my flagging item inventory, as I've sold off most of my items for new ones. Also with the new hyperinflation in the economy...I can only do this as a bribe shop now. First time, so please be gentle with me. WAIT TIME: Hopefully within 2 weeks to 1 month. (barring iRL work bothering me)
WARNING: some of the samples are SUPER BRIBED, so might have more detail and higher quality than if you pay just base price.
Difference between a QUICKIE and REGULAR art is that the quickie is usually quick colors/shadow, less details, thick lines, and usually smaller in size as well.
1 Fullbody Chibi = Item Offer (See post below for Wanted/Questing Items)
Note that I much prefer OCs over anything. I dislike avatars...with very few exceptions. MALES ONLY!
★ A Feather Line :★
• Picture Reference: (no avatars/TekTeks allowed)photobucket gallery
• Character Description: (for those without Pic References) -has images, but... old request thread. just in case.
[Clothing for a mage look would be like...this, but less... intricate? or this
• Hair | Eye | Skin -Colors:Hair - Blond
Eyes - blue
Skin - pale
• General Color Theme of Character:Earthy, he likes browns but wouldn't mind dull/pale blues.
• Type of Commission:Chibi
• Thread Page Number:1525
• Item Bribe: (if possible with item link/pic)Kama's Persuasion + Lewd Reputation +Simmering Compunction
• Outfit okay to Redesign? (Must keeps and No no's)Yep! You did so amazing on Corin that I'd love to see what you do with a warrior OwO!
• Anything Else I should note for the commission?Have fun, don't stress. He manipulates ice, and is therefore an ice mage. lol
WARNING:It'll bea wait time of 1-6months or so for the Art due to my working hours RL, will likely be online sporadically almost everyday. If you're ever concerned about the wait of your art, feel free to PM either Yorugami (main account) or Jutatsu Gogaku (my mobile mule account). (GMT +8 ) More samples can be found@ my TUMBLR
|==Monochrome: Item Offer ==|
▶▶ WAIST-UP SKETCH
|==Monochrome: Item Offer ==|
▶▶FULLBODY QUICKIES Difference between a QUICKIE and REGULAR art is that the quickie is usually quick colors/shadow, less details, thick lines, and usually smaller in size as well.
|==Quickie Colors Style with Simple Lines: Item Offer ==|
Mostly a knee-up to whole body with intricate detailing. No couples or groups.
Although pets might be allowed if they are simple enough to draw.
I can also do backgrounds but that would take a hecka of a bribe for me to do...
Price is mostly anything I want as of the moment...so just ask.
I wouldn't say no to a mountain of gold bribe either. Lol.
You also have option of which style I will use be it painterly one layer
or the more complicated multi-layer traditional look.
Note: Demonic/Devil Wings, Horns, Tails are also pretty OK with me, as long
as they fall into Monochrome, Bloody, Blue/Navy colors.
More items can also be found at my Wishlist viewable in my Profile Page
Lupus the Outcast :
Interstellar Starguy :
Vagrant Stray :
Garage Band Series :
Kama's Suggestion (or any of the Kama Series)
Simmering Compunction (or any of the Simmering Series)
School of Mischief Series:
★ A Feather Line :★
• Picture Reference: (no avatars/TekTeks allowed)Fullbody Ref of my OC Ignotus
• Hair | Eyes | Skin -Colors:Hair: White, Eyes: Black empty sockets with a hovering light blue pupil on the left eye, and a normal blue 3rd eye, Skin: Snow white
• General Color Theme of Character:Light Blues/Whites/Grays/Monochromatic
• Type of Commission:Regular Headshot
• Thread Page Number:pg 2001
• Item Bribe: (if possible with item link/pic) - Coco Diesel
• Outfit okay to Redesign? (Must keeps and No no's)Yes please! As long as you keep the colors, and nothing too complicated. Okay to redo the hairstyle as well, just no changing the hair color or making it too girly. He's a manly man.
• Anything Else I should note for the commission?I prefer having a transparent background. He's also a pretty vain sort of guy so maybe a smirk on his face would be cool? Thanks!
APPLICATION FORM CODE
★ A Feather Line :★ [size=10]
• [color=black][b]Username:[/b][/color] [color=grey]Write Here[/color]
• [b]Picture Reference: (no avatars/TekTeks allowed)[/b][/color] [color=grey]Write Here[/color]
• [b]Character Description: (for those without Pic References)[/b][/color] [color=grey]Write Here[/color]
• [b]Hair | Eye | Skin -Colors:[/b][/color] [color=grey]Write Here[/color]
• [b]General Color Theme of Character:[/b][/color] [color=grey]Write Here[/color]
• [b]Type of Commission:[/b][/color] [color=grey]Write Here[/color]
• [b]Thread Page Number:[/b][/color] [color=grey]Write Here[/color]
• [b]Item Bribe: (if possible with item link/pic)[/b][/color] [color=grey]Write Here[/color]
• [b]Outfit okay to Redesign? (Must keeps and No no's)[/b][/color] [color=grey]Write Here[/color]
• [b]Anything Else I should note for the commission?[/b][/color] [color=grey]Write Here[/color]
BREEDABLES AFFILIATES I'm usually dabbling in Breedable/Changing Pets threads. I like the freedom of making characters and have people make them come to life within stories and roleplays. Quick note: I usually give away my creations for a lower fee. So for those who want my art for less come to these shops! -A Dark Supernatural and Fantasy Themed Shop-
Latin meaning: unknown, obscure, ignorant, ignoble.
Ignotus was born without a name. Sold off at a young age to a Blackmarket Dealer in Dragon Souls who used to just refer to him as 'boy'. Ignotus as a youth was terribly tortured by his self-identity and gave himself the name 'Ignotus' as a symbol of the unknowns about himself.
Race: Hybrid: Orderite/Oblivionite
Position: Black Market Trader
Stage: Non Player Character
Sexual Preference: homosexual
Height: 6' 1"
Body Build:He's tall, lean and willowy with a posture that stays very uprightly rigid. He tries not to show any weaknesses.
Scars:His body is covered in self-inflicted scars from his formative years where he would cut himself to have some semblance of control of his life. However... this shows very much how weak he had been, currently he painstakingly wraps his outer limbs in bandages to hide these scars to make sure they are not seen from under his clothes.
Skin Tone:Alabaster white in color with his lips, inner mouth, tongue and inner eye lids being ebony in color.
Hair: Snowy white in color with a blueish reflect under the sun, much like that of Icebergs found in the frozen oceans. Length is down to the waist.
▶right eye: An empty eye socket filled with the emptiness of the soul that is characterized by the Oblivionite Races.
▶left eye: This eye-socket is as empty as his right, however there are times when a small dot of light flickers in and out of his left eye-socket as the small amount of soul his Orderite heritage flickers to life.
When he was younger, he used to hate how the fact that there was a soul left dwelling inside made him unlike any Oblivionite and just served to underscore his being a Hybrid. There was a time that he hated the flickering light so much that he'd almost clawed out his entire eye with rage.
The three scars running down his left eye is a reminder of his more insecure days.
▶third eye: Is still a hallow eye socket but contains a floating blue iris with a cross shaped pupil, this eye symbolizes Ignotus' ascent into Masterhood.
The third eye is the ultimate expression of when an Oblivionite has gained enough mastery of his/her magic to gain a sort of demi-soul that is reflected back with a pupil forming within the socket of the third eye.
Ignotus can even use the eye to spy on opponents and people he's curious about. The eyeball can pop right out of the socket, leaving behind the hallowed eye that is normal to Oblivionite races, and float like a portable spy camera anywhere he wishes to send it.
Master-Form Special Features
▶Wings: Ignotus has 2 pairs of demonic wings with an outer membrane coloring of bluish-white and an inner membrane coloring of pure white. The wings are soft, warm and made of a supple skin but thick enough to not tear easily.The upper pair tend to be smaller, riding just above his shoulders. The lower pair tend to be much bigger, spanning twice his height width-wise.
However, when Ignotus flies, the wings increase magically in size until they have an impressive wings span that can be a good 30 feet or more. They are then fully capable of carrying his weight and maybe a small child along with him during flight.
Being a master mage, Ignotus can bolster his flight capabilities with his magic. Either in lightening his weight, so the wings don't have to work so hard, or in using his magic to support his wings.
▶Tail: The tail grew when he was about 16 years old, it started as a little stub at his lower back and slowly pushed it's way to it's current length of 4 feet at maturity.
There are 2 long-ish blue-tipped blunted spikes at the base of the tail and 3 more at just below the tail tip. The tail is completely prehensile and sometimes its movement reflects Ignotus' current moods.
Clothes:After being so out of control of his life when he was younger. Ignotus now feels an urge to be rigidly in control of everything in his life. This is mostly reflected on how his clothes are usually very pristine and white, immaculately folded and flowing elegantly.
Ignotus often gets into short bursts of anger when his clothes are dirtied or besmirched and would be harsher when dealing with anyone who dirties him.
Weapon: An imprinted scepter which turned into a rather large ebony staff that seemed to gain more of a consciousness as Ignotus mastered his arts, much like any imprinted weapon.
He named his staff "Improvidus" or reckless. The circular glass orb on the top from it's scepter days slowly turned into a semi-sentient "eye" that tended to serve as Ignotus' magical eye whenever he took out his staff. Connected as he is to his weapon, Improvidus lends his a 3rd sight which allows the hybrid to look through almost any illusion and concealment spell. Other times though, the staff tends to loose focus and turns its gaze to things it really shouldn't be watching -- men's bathing areas for example.
Ignotus is extremely vain and proud of his appearance. He shows this off by dressing impeccably and his hair combed to within an inch of it's life. Although he doesn't actively seek beautifying products or regimens, he prefers to maintain what he already has at it's optimum.
The hybrid can also be very sensitive and leery about others talking about him. Often Ignotus will internalize imaginary insults he believes others are making up about him. This is probably due to his outcast role in society as a hybrid and partly due to his harsh past growing up.