Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

NO SENPAI ° ❞
                                                  hellllooo welcome to my art shop.
                                                  i just got banned so i'm trying to get my items back
                                                  so please help me out and buy some artsu please

████████████████████████████████████████████████████

currently online / offline
                                                          i take bribes, and i like to negotiate.
                                                          when you want art, just fill out a form below
                                                          there will be contests to win free art so stick around
                                                          currently questing my items back one by one 4mil/14mil

User Image

NO SENPAI ° ❞
                                                  hellllloooo these are examples of my artsu
                                                  also the price ranges of my artsu
                                                  more information on my prices will be in the next pooosstttt

HALF CHIBIS FOR 20K-70K or reasonable items

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

FULL BODY 100K+ or less than 100K with reasonable item/s

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

COUPLE ART 150K-200K or less with reasonable items

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

NO SENPAI ° ❞
                                                  hellooooo in this post there will be
                                                  more information on the pricing of my art and
                                                  also the forms are below, so fill one out and buy one pleaseeee

WHEN BUYING MY ART, it really depends on how cluttered your avatar is when you give me an offer. My prices aren't really strict, I just think that they're reasonable compared to what I've received in the past. If you think that my prices are unreasonable, we can definitely talk about it.
                                                          IF YOU HAVE A CLUTTERED AVATAR, i would really appreciate it if you could tektek me your avatar. it would be easier for me to get each item right and make your avatar better.
                                                          I ALSO DO OCS, so if you have any that you would like for me to draw, feel free to ask.
                                                          OH OH OH FREEBIES, SO THERE IS GOING TO BE A CONTEST GOING ON OK. The first person to post on page 10, 26, 53, and 101 will get free FULL BODY art.
                                                          WHEN I SAY OKAY TO YOUR REQUEST, please send a trade. I will then accept it once, and then accept it again once I pm you your art. c; I PROMISE I WILL NEVER RUN AWAY WITH YOUR GOLD/ITEMS. mad mad mad

OK HERE IS THE FORM.

[quote="no senpai v2"] [/quote]
                                                          [list][list][list][list] [size=11][color=gray] [color=#fc9fb7]✭[/color] HI I WOULD LIKE TO ORDER A [b] half, full, couple[/b]
                                                          [color=#fc9fb7]✭[/color] I AM OFFERING YOU [b]amount / items / offer here [/b]
                                                          [color=#fc9fb7]✭[/color] HERE ARE SOME REFERENCE PICTURE/S [b]links[/b]
                                                          [color=#fc9fb7]✭[/color] I WOULD LIKE IT TO BE [b] any other descriptions, personality, poses, any information that you can give me to make your art the way you want it. [/b]
                                                          [/color][/size][/list][/list][/list][/list]

NO SENPAI ° ❞
                                                  hellllooo this post is all about
                                                  who's next in line and who i've finished drawing
                                                  so please be patient with me, i promise i will get to you

WAITING LIST
                                                              o1.
                                                              o2.
                                                              o3.
                                                              o4.
                                                              o5.
                                                              o6.

FINISHED ARTSU
                                                              o1. Andrew Is Spooky
                                                              o2. Wee Laing
                                                              o3. Generation Beat
                                                              o4. LittIe Sparrow V2
                                                              o5. KingGredy
                                                              o6. CottonCandyDevil
                                                              o7. Sora Senpai
                                                              o8. le hipster
                                                              o9. B O O !
                                                              1o. lulububble
                                                              11. homosexualss
                                                              12. fuzzy knuckles
                                                              13. Bobbun
                                                              14. Bobbun
                                                              15. PotentiallyAngryVegtables
                                                              16. EXTREMEwaffles v2
                                                              17. WassapBro
                                                              18. Bobbun
                                                              19. Crayon Jism
                                                              2o. Dizzy Dial
                                                              21. l R a z l
                                                              22. iiFurude
                                                              23. MoldyDaisy
                                                              24. VulpixeIs
                                                              25. Peonus
                                                              26. Conquering Zion v2
                                                              27. Hippie Pride
                                                              28. Clockwork Pickle
                                                              29. God Anbu
                                                              3o. MoRose Melancholy
                                                              31. WoIf Haley
                                                              32. Niraleigh
                                                              33. pokemang
                                                              34. JaddziaDax
                                                              35. SteffaDOTnet
                                                              36. My Cigs
                                                              37. AmayaChi Kimiko
                                                              38. Obstruction
                                                              39. Insomni
                                                              4o. Amoe Chan
                                                              41. BrittleButton
                                                              42. Wuddha Buddha
                                                              43. BrittleButton
                                                              44. Wuddha Buddha
                                                              45. Hand Jive
                                                              46. Emperor Rai
                                                              47. Peeta Mellarks
                                                              48. Hand Jive
                                                              49. i shoot heroin
                                                              5o. Hail Satanas
                                                              51. Kinky Twinky
                                                              52. The Vicious Miss Kitty
                                                              53. Rainbow Triforce
                                                              54. Greendayfairy
                                                              55. Fun Sized Toy
                                                              56. KlTSCHY
                                                              57. PUSSIFY
                                                              58. Miss Vern
                                                              59. La Ghoul Des BonBons
                                                              6o. Khristallyn
                                                              61. Lady Obsession
                                                              62. Sexual Flow
                                                              63. Marianelli
                                                              64. Jovak
                                                              65. X_CannotDefineMe_X
                                                              66. G0SSiP
                                                              67. Narcissistic Tendencies
                                                              68. Conquering Zion
                                                              69. Multicolored Dysfunction
                                                              70. Search my username
                                                              71. tokisaur
                                                              72. pokemang
                                                              73. KittyFred

NO SENPAI ° ❞
                                                  so please help me out and buy some artsu please。

RESERVED FOR FUTURE USE

NO SENPAI ° ❞

RESERVED FOR FUTURE USE

NO SENPAI ° ❞

OPEN OPEN OPEN HI

2,800 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
no senpai v2

HI I WOULD LIKE TO ORDER A half
          I AM OFFERING YOU 25-50k depending on what you think
          HERE ARE SOME REFERENCE PICTURE/S Current Avatar, will not change
          I WOULD LIKE IT TO BE > 3 < face waving sword
Andrew Is Spooky
no senpai v2

HI I WOULD LIKE TO ORDER A half
          I AM OFFERING YOU 25-50k depending on what you think
          HERE ARE SOME REFERENCE PICTURE/S Current Avatar, will not change
          I WOULD LIKE IT TO BE > 3 < face waving sword

4laugh i can do that.
but the half chibis don't really have hands
so it would look like the waving sword is just in midair
if that's okay with you~

2,800 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
How much would a full body run me for my current avatar?
Andrew Is Spooky
the minimum of 100k.
or like.. 80K with an item
i could actually draw hands for the half, but idk how that would look cause i've never done that for my half chibis o;

2,800 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
no senpai v2
Andrew Is Spooky
the minimum of 100k.
i could actually draw hands for the half, but idk how that would look cause i've never done that for my half chibis o;

Well, I don't mind the 100k, any idea on completion time? 3 AM and kinda tired >o>
Andrew Is Spooky
no senpai v2
Andrew Is Spooky
the minimum of 100k.

Well, I don't mind the 100k, any idea on completion time? 3 AM and kinda tired >o>

yea, i'm pretty tired as well so i understand ~
i'll probably start it right when the trade is sent
and you'll get it the LATEST of 2PM tomorrow central time.

2,800 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
trade sent. No need to rush, sleep is important =]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items