Welcome to Gaia! ::

Animated Hero

I totally got that item I was questing for, so now I guess this is just a general fund haha

Samples!
Chibi

Bust

on the opposite ends of the spectrum, I can also do monochrome lined chibis for 15k orrrrrr thigh-ups for a nice bribe

99% offer > 1% character

absolutely not picky at all if you're paying me decently (unless I really think I'll screw up your request hardcore)

I'd like chibis to start at 50k and busts to start at 75k, but the higher you go from there, the more likely I am to go for it (and the more likely you are to get your art in under an hour, assuming it's not something crazy complicated or multiple subjects!)

if you're interested, here's a form~
[b]Username[/b]:
[b]Ref[/b]: (I will ignore your form if you say "current avi" instead of giving me a link)
[b]Type[/b]: (chibi/bust)
[b]Notes[/b]: (emotion or pose, anything special, stuff I BETTER NOT FORGET TO DRAW OR ELSE, etc.)
[b]Offer[/b]: (how much are you paying?)

want some free art?
bump my art contest 30 times and I'll draw you a monochrome chibi for free
orrr bump it 60 times and I'll draw you a full-colored chibi for free!
(or you know, just talk to me there or something. I'm so lonely.)

Animated Hero

this is who you're behind
BR0MANCE (waiting on payment)

Current Goal:
nah man I got nothin'

Altruistic Giver

26,550 Points
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Generous 100
  • Caroling Champ 100
ninja
Soon,soon.

Dapper Dabbler

Username: Alesar
Ref: User Image
Type: Bust
Notes: I want his pose to be like this, but, again, in a frontal direction and his head more up, so more of his face (especially his eyes) and clothes can be revealed: User Image. Please don't have him smiling wickedly as shown in the Kimblee picture. Just a slight knowing smirk will be fine.
Offer: 75k + tip

Animated Hero

/waves frantically
hi, Unity! long time no see 8D

Memoirs of a Platypus

cool avatar, but I'm afraid I'll have to pass D:
thanks anyway!

Dapper Dabbler

Username: Memoirs of a Platypus
Ref: User Image
Type: bust
Notes: Please use the pose in the reference and please make her eyes..normal? Just red irises~
Offer: 75k + tip

Dapper Dabbler

Khristallyn
/waves frantically
hi, Unity! long time no see 8D

Memoirs of a Platypus

cool avatar, but I'm afraid I'll have to pass D:
thanks anyway!
Any specific reason D: ?

-Wanted it to be a gift-

Altruistic Giver

26,550 Points
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Generous 100
  • Caroling Champ 100
btw, do you do couples. scream
And for how much? emotion_dowant

Andsonz's Waifu

Star

Username: Arashelle
Ref: this girl?
Type: monochrome chibi?
Notes: make her cute? :>
Offer: 15k + tips.

Animated Hero

Memoirs of a Platypus

:( arg I'm sorry
I just don't draw hands and arms in busts -- I feel compelled to add the rest of the torso so that it doesn't look like I have any phantom limbs going around

and for that reason, I think I'm going to have to say no to your second avatar as well

in retrospect I realize that my second bust sample has arms in it, but it was was bribe, not really a true bust, I should probably note that somewhere...

I'm really really really sorry and I hope that you find someone so that you can get those gifts out alskd;jfslslkdf sob I'M SORRY FOR BEING MISLEADING

Environmental Unity

yep!
uhh twice whatever you would have offered me for a single
unless you want like some crazy complicated pose or the the characters are on the side of ********]

Animated Hero

Arashelle

yep, sure
I'll go get started on that~

Dapper Dabbler

Khristallyn
Memoirs of a Platypus

:( arg I'm sorry
I just don't draw hands and arms in busts -- I feel compelled to add the rest of the torso so that it doesn't look like I have any phantom limbs going around

and for that reason, I think I'm going to have to say no to your second avatar as well

in retrospect I realize that my second bust sample has arms in it, but it was was bribe, not really a true bust, I should probably note that somewhere...

I'm really really really sorry and I hope that you find someone so that you can get those gifts out alskd;jfslslkdf sob I'M SORRY FOR BEING MISLEADING

Environmental Unity

yep!
uhh twice whatever you would have offered me for a single
unless you want like some crazy complicated pose or the the characters are on the side of ********, that was the one bust sample I clicked on =w=;; . I just randomly clicked~

Can you do them with their arms down then? Just the torso, shoulders, neck, and head (with hat or hair accessories) ?

Animated Hero

Memoirs of a Platypus

yeah, that I could do
I'll go ahead and add you to the list, might be awhile before I'm done with both

Darling

wow how did i get such a sweetheart for a soulmate
emotion_kirakira

Dapper Dabbler

Khristallyn
Memoirs of a Platypus

yeah, that I could do
I'll go ahead and add you to the list, might be awhile before I'm done with both
Should I send the trade now?

And how long? Just curious, no pressure~

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas