Total Votes:[ 60 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 23 24 25 > >>

.Fatal Wings.
Sahike15
.Fatal Wings.
Sahike15
.Fatal Wings.
Sahike15

whaaaa???? I just realized it's a couple art *face palms* hmmmm.... I really dislike couples, I guess I could give it a shot but do you think you could raise your bribe a bit?
Lol its ok. Whats a good price for you?
75k would be fine, would that be alright for you?
Sure ^^ Thank you! ^^
no problem! send trade to start your art c:
Already sent ^^ When will it be done? just curious ^^

I'll start it tonight and wait for your sketch approval before doing the line art and color. sound good?

Fatcat

Sahike15
.Fatal Wings.
Sahike15
.Fatal Wings.
Sahike15
75k would be fine, would that be alright for you?
Sure ^^ Thank you! ^^
no problem! send trade to start your art c:
Already sent ^^ When will it be done? just curious ^^

I'll start it tonight and wait for your sketch approval before doing the line art and color. sound good?
Okie thank you ^^

Invisible Gawker

6,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Invisibility 100
Eunica Chambers
Well, I have almost 24k right now. I just am putting a bunch of stuff up from an unused account on the Market Place to get to 150k, now. XD Or at least, I hope to get to 150k. If I were to give you these items, it'd be more of an item bribe... and a big one--like, multiple trades required.

As for poses, well... Hm, they're lovers so that's a start. xD I'll have to get back to you on that one.
Ah, I see. That's cool. smile I'd be willing to give you a bit of a discount if you don't exactly reach the 150k or something, so don't sweat it.

Oooh, lovers? I'd like to hear about them if you've got the time. razz

Clever Detective

>w> I have time. And you don't have to give the discount... though if people don't buy my s**t, we're gonna be waiting awhile. XD 14 days for all of those goods--I suck at the Exchange forum, so...

Invisible Gawker

6,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Invisibility 100
Eunica Chambers
>w> I have time. And you don't have to give the discount... though if people don't buy my s**t, we're gonna be waiting awhile. XD 14 days for all of those goods--I suck at the Exchange forum, so...
Yeah I'm not that great at playing the marketplace either. Too much work and research, but my wife is pretty good at it. Getting good prices and trading away valuables and then buying them back for cheaper... I don't know how she does it. @_@

Invisible Gawker

6,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Invisibility 100
Our signatures are matching! (;;OnO)
Bob Souzou
Eunica Chambers
Yeah I'm not that great at playing the marketplace either. Too much work and research, but my wife is pretty good at it. Getting good prices and trading away valuables and then buying them back for cheaper... I don't know how she does it. @_@
now now hubby, I can't be giving all my trade secrets away emotion_kirakira
Bob Souzou
Our signatures are matching! (;;OnO)

you love it emotion_dowant

Invisible Gawker

6,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Invisibility 100
Sahike15

Sahike15

What is with these faces akflhsdlkfjdsahahahaha!

Clever Detective

Bob Souzou
Eunica Chambers

It just really bugs me that the Midnight Hero suddenly had a good dip in the price the same week I put it up for sale, when it was over 110k. XP

Invisible Gawker

6,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Invisibility 100
Eunica Chambers
It just really bugs me that the Midnight Hero suddenly had a good dip in the price the same week I put it up for sale, when it was over 110k. XP
Aw man, that's butts. :/ Hope it goes back up! o/ Just wait for a good opportunity and then have those market placers beggin for your goods. ( ouo)9
Bob Souzou
Sahike15

Sahike15

hahaha, just having some fun! 3nodding you've been away for a while

Clever Detective

Bob Souzou
]Aw man, that's butts. :/ Hope it goes back up! o/ Just wait for a good opportunity and then have those market placers beggin for your goods. ( ouo)9

I hope so too. xD I could have about 400k, if I can sell that along with my other stuff.

Invisible Gawker

6,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Invisibility 100
Sahike15
Bob Souzou
Sahike15

Sahike15

hahaha, just having some fun! 3nodding you've been away for a while
Yeah, a good few months since the last time I logged on...and even back then I was ignoring Gaia and going straight to Backyard Monsters. :B

Invisible Gawker

6,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Invisibility 100
Eunica Chambers
Bob Souzou
]Aw man, that's butts. :/ Hope it goes back up! o/ Just wait for a good opportunity and then have those market placers beggin for your goods. ( ouo)9

I hope so too. xD I could have about 400k, if I can sell that along with my other stuff.
O_O! Daaaaaaaang. I always forget how much stuff is worth on gaia. Marketplace is ridiculous.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff