windy (╯°A°)╯~ 0.31666666666667 31.7% [ 19 ]
I don't even (✖╭╮✖) 0.21666666666667 21.7% [ 13 ]
Total Votes:[ 60 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 >

5,750 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100
I like to think of myself as trolling around. Hehe. Unfortunately, I must mozy my way to work, stranger. Don't worry, I'll troll you again soon, for what is the internet without it's trolls?

eX-centriK's Princess

Wheezing Connoisseur

Lol XD Okay! Have a good one!

5,750 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100
Mowsette
Lol XD Okay! Have a good one!

Good Madam, I am having a good one, it's called Kraft Dinner. I eat this cheesey pasta religiously!
Hehe, told you I'd troll you again.

eX-centriK's Princess

Wheezing Connoisseur

Shiv-n-kidney
Good Madam, I am having a good one, it's called Kraft Dinner. I eat this cheesey pasta religiously!

Oh man, bleh. Kraft mac... I appreciate food but I just never liked that stuff. emotion_donotwant I should learn to make a good mac and cheese from scratch.... Hm. I'll add to my to-do list.

5,750 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100
Mowsette
Shiv-n-kidney

Oh man, bleh. Kraft mac... I appreciate food but I just never liked that stuff. emotion_donotwant I should learn to make a good mac and cheese from scratch.... Hm. I'll add to my to-do list.

Have you ever been struck with a back hand for speaking blasphemy? Hahaha!
Hehe, I can only imagine how many things you got onn that to-do list of yours. Mind sharing?

eX-centriK's Princess

Wheezing Connoisseur

Shiv-n-kidney

Ahhh the to-do list is hypothetical really! It has everything from cleaning my room to visiting Spain to finishing the commissions I've got. orz; Nothing too exciting.

5,750 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100
Mowsette

Spain sounds fun but I suggest adding a little bit more color to it, so to speak. For instance, I plan to beat the holy hell out of a monkey for stealing food. Why; Because they get away with it so much, it needs to happen!
There is nothing wrong with silly idea`s, makes life a bit funner. smile
I think I`m going to be waiting a good two weeks on art here. Did I piss in their cereal or some thing? Haha, just messing around.
Mind if I see some of your art?

Generous Entrepreneur

6,950 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Invisibility 100
User Image

Moriean I will always love you

User Image

and I will always have room for you in my arms.

5,750 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100
Bob, it's been three weeks, I understand you're busy but at this point, I'm not expecting anything from you.If you do get it done, I'll still pay but end game, I'm not expecting anything. Not trying to seem rude but it seems unrealisitc. I try and order from a lot of artists and a lot of them disappear and never get my art. Hell, I've been scammed about 200-300k at this point, but that doesn't really matter.

Shy Friend

6,200 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Junior Trader 100
Affiliates?

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/art-shops/a-paintbrush-some-paper-avi-art-shop-no-requests-plz/t.80036959/?_gaia_t_=3934][img]http://i1150.photobucket.com/albums/o611/Boofals/BannerPaint.png[/img][/url]
PIeasant
Affiliates?

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/art-shops/a-paintbrush-some-paper-avi-art-shop-no-requests-plz/t.80036959/?_gaia_t_=3934][img]http://i1150.photobucket.com/albums/o611/Boofals/BannerPaint.png[/img][/url]
sure, we'd love some (actually we just came back from fanime and finals [at least I did] so you're in good luck c: )
good morning everyone!
so quite and lonely here ;w;

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas