< 1 2 3 4 5

Precious Darling

emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart

Tipsy Lunatic

9,950 Points
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
Care to draw some or one of these avi-s ?
20k for an art ? I'd love it if you choose to draw some of my avis instead on one . But its all up to you 4laugh
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Beloved Noob

Darkness_Strike_DS
20k for an art ? I'd love it if you choose to draw some of my avis instead on one . But its all up to you 4laugh
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I'm willing to draw all of your avatars. But is it alright if it's 25k per art?

Tipsy Lunatic

9,950 Points
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
Sgnik
Darkness_Strike_DS

Sure ! emotion_yatta But are you really sure that you want to draw all of them ? The total would be 150k if its like that 3nodding Should I send trade now and accept it after you have done them ?

Beloved Noob

Darkness_Strike_DS
Sgnik
Darkness_Strike_DS

Sure ! emotion_yatta But are you really sure that you want to draw all of them ? The total would be 150k if its like that 3nodding Should I send trade now and accept it after you have done them ?

Sure send trade. I might take a while making these though, because school. xp
Hope you don't mind. whee

Tipsy Lunatic

9,950 Points
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
Sgnik
Darkness_Strike_DS
Sgnik

Sure send trade. I might take a while making these though, because school. xp
Hope you don't mind. whee

I absolutely dont mind wink I have school too so I could really understand you 3nodding
The trade are sent 4laugh Please pm me the arts 3nodding

Beloved Noob

Beloved Noob

Blump. Lmfao. YEAH I LIVE. emotion_0A0

Beloved Noob

emotion_0A0

Girl-Crazy Gawker

emotion_awesome

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff