Welcome to Gaia! ::

Devout Bibliophile

17,175 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Tycoon 200
lilia
Waaa, I love your art a whole lot, but I might/probably not have enough gold right now to commission you... Do you have a minimum bribe, and out of curiosity, do you draw from bw (few) refs? If you want to take a look and quote me a price, I have what I'd ask for spoilered below. ;w;

Otherwise, might you be willing to follow me back on Tumblr? I followed you already~

Eon twin gijinkas: Bangs should resemble the second guy's here (third person); I messed up the bangs. Artistic liberties galore.

For the characters below, second spoilers are images only (Jin has two Zerochan links that still need to be clicked), and Tori's eyes are supposed to be gold.

Ryuujin (Jin) Koizumi/Lugia (GENDERBENT): The info for girl and guy Jin is pretty much the same.
  • Jin is a calm and Zenlike character, extremely slow to fly off the hook, and consequently very useful in settling conflicts between legendary elemental trios. He enjoys swimming, flying, herbal teas and warm things (heh, from an aquatic Pokemon too), martial arts, and yoga; and when flying, the elbow rings on his sleeves break and the sleeves expand into floofy wing-sleeves. He cares for Tori above all others, though as she "ages", he starts getting awkward around her (especially if she asks him about how he feels about her or--God forbid--womanly matters), and his feelings become tainted with wistful longing. The saddest moments in his life come particularly when she "dies". (I haven't decided yet whether it's because he quietly wants to get with her or whether he just misses how openly child Tori interacts with him. XD) Relevant music, if necessary.
  • Since other artists have asked me about these before: The blue "goggles" on Jin's hair are not ears (he has real ones behind his hair), but rather "permaglued accessories" analogous to Lugia's eye spikes that, like Ultimo's, can lengthen in the front to cover his eyes when flying or swimming. Alternate ref here and here, as well as in Jin's first link. The middle section of his lower tunic (the "tail" ) has the same dimensions as the other two sections, but it looks narrower because it's tied near the end, like tying up only the bottom inches of a curtain and not the top. Please use the unfringed scarf.
User ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hitori (Tori) Suzaku/Ho-Oh:
  • Tori's personality depends on what her physical age is: As a child (physically preteen or younger), she is very playful, mischievous, curious, and childlike; as an adult, she is much more reserved and proper (though she has little problem teasing Jin with her body if she's feeling that type of playful). Regardless of physical age, Tori enjoys life (she's has great joie de vivre), eating sweets, flying, dancing, martial arts, and setting fire to things. As a phoenix, Tori rebirths herself on a pyre of her own making every 1000 years or so; the process causes her to lose a significant amount of memory from that "lifetime". Thus, even though she and Jin are both immortal, Tori has, for the most part, a mortal's mindset. Relevant music, if necessary.
  • If Tori's b/w ref's text and pictures disagree (ie, child Tori's depicted kimono's sleeves extend just to her obi, but they actually go to her palms), the text wins.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser ImageUser Image

These character arts and faces for Jin and Tori might help you get an idea of their basic personalities.
Nintendraw

Thanks~ I've followed you back on Tumblr smile
I have no idea about the minimum bribe... The prices are sooo crazy ! I don't think I'll charge a lot for my sketchs since they're fast to do.
I need to check out the other shops to get an idea. I'll get back to you soon.

Very nice characters you've got there !

Devout Bibliophile

17,175 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Tycoon 200
Lilia
Thanks~ I've followed you back on Tumblr smile
I have no idea about the minimum bribe... The prices are sooo crazy ! I don't think I'll charge a lot for my sketchs since they're fast to do. I need to check out the other shops to get an idea. I'll get back to you soon.

Very nice characters you've got there !
Thank you~
I'll look forward to it! (Never mind that 'll be out of running after that, most likely XD Need gold...)
Thanks! I had fun designing all of them--and Yusei has a colored art too now! (Freebie; I didn't do that; wish I could.) biggrin Still not 100% certain what Yuna's bangs should look like though, and the twins still have lots of artistic liberty.
Nintendraw
Thank you~
I'll look forward to it! (Never mind that 'll be out of running after that, most likely XD Need gold...)
Thanks! I had fun designing all of them--and Yusei has a colored art too now! (Freebie; I didn't do that; wish I could.) biggrin Still not 100% certain what Yuna's bangs should look like though, and the twins still have lots of artistic liberty.

You're welcome !
The forum doesn't move as fast as before, I think you'll have enough time to get more gold wink
Wow that's a pretty freebie !
Let people draw them and then you can choose what you like hehe~ OCs are hard to design sometimes...

Devout Bibliophile

17,175 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Tycoon 200
Lilia
Nintendraw
Thank you~
I'll look forward to it! (Never mind that I'll be out of running after that, most likely XD Need gold...)
You're welcome !
The forum doesn't move as fast as before, I think you'll have enough time to get more gold wink
Wow that's a pretty freebie !
Let people draw them and then you can choose what you like hehe~ OCs are hard to design sometimes...
Indeed. I did that for Tori; maybe that influenced her popularity. So in theory, if I start earlier with the twins... =w=

Let me know if/when you decide on a minimum bribe!
Nintendraw

The earlier the better ? smile

I'll go with 2b for sketch and 20b for color for now...

Devout Bibliophile

17,175 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Tycoon 200
Lilia
Nintendraw

The earlier the better ? smile

I'll go with 2b for sketch and 20b for color for now...
Not bad, but not good for my financial situation either. That's almost half my money for sketch XD I don't entirely want to leave you hanging when I seem to be the first potential customer here though... Which of my characters interested you most? I take it you don't do guys?

Generous Sex Symbol

Lilia
Reserved

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

★You accept coloring requests?

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
Nintendraw
Not bad, but not good for my financial situation either. That's almost half my money for sketch XD I don't entirely want to leave you hanging when I seem to be the first potential customer here though... Which of my characters interested you most? I take it you don't do guys?

Oh it's okay if you want to save up though. It's not my first shop. Since I don't do cute stuff it's hard to get customers at times smile

I'd rather not do guys before I practice on my own a bit (for your own good haha). Whichever you want if you're still interested of course.
Beau-sama

As in I color someone else's lineart ? I'm not very good at this, so no sorry :/

Devout Bibliophile

17,175 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Tycoon 200
Lilia
Nintendraw
Oh it's okay if you want to save up though. It's not my first shop. Since I don't do cute stuff it's hard to get customers at times smile

I'd rather not do guys before I practice on my own a bit (for your own good haha). Whichever you want if you're still interested of course.
I'm more feeling Yuna right now because Tori has a lot of good art already, but she's technically just pieces on a ref sheet XD So I think I'll wait to commission you--if not for the money, then for the greater finality of design. Best of luck with the shop!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff