Welcome to Gaia! ::

Selfepidemic1
Okay the amount you offered was incredibly insulting. No.

Insulting? I'm sorry, either you've misunderstood me or I'm just incredibly off not thinking to look at other offers first.

What I meant was 200k and is just about all I've got, and I'm terribly sorry if I offended you.
Blackest of Widows
Selfepidemic1
Okay the amount you offered was incredibly insulting. No.

Insulting? I'm sorry, either you've misunderstood me or I'm just incredibly off not thinking to look at other offers first.

What I meant was 200k and is just about all I've got, and I'm terribly sorry if I offended you.

Yes, 200k is insulting. Unless you've literally just got on Gaia and haven't realised inflation has changed, but it has. Millions are super easy to make. I don't accept anything under 20bil normally.
Juhbl
Selfepidemic1
Juhbl
selfepidemic1

Orders up!
Username: Juhbl
Art type: One headshot and one bust
Character: http://puu.sh/bCR5p/a59017639d.jpg
Details/personality: A bit cocky, and playful. Also, she's supposed to be a bit spooky, a kind of eerie demeanor. If you can include the little ghosts around her that's great, if not don't worry about it. emotion_bigheart
My offer For both pieces, a total of 70b
♥ Thank you Selfepidemic! Please consider this order! ♥ Thank you! ♥

What am I supposed to do with the eyes?

They either be done as hollow without eyes or done to look like this [x]

Sorry but no thanks
gaia_diamond

Fluffy Girl

Hello, I was wondering if my current avatar/OC would be a doable request?

Of course, this is not the official request, I just know that some artist may have trouble with a certain avatar or oc and am asking ahead before making the list.
As well, I won't actually being saying 'my current avatar' mind you.

I do have a larger version with item list handy and bit tibits as well of avatar.

But again, I'm only asking to see if my avatar won't be too much or hard to draw?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff