Welcome to Gaia! ::

Familiar Shapeshifter

Username:
OC/Avatar: Her and him
Request:
Couple art. He has scratches across his face. (She only comes up to his shoulders)
Type: Fullbody
Price: 120k
Poses: Up to you :3

Sparkly Noob

Sparkly Noob

Bump heart

Sparkly Noob

heart Bump

Sparkly Noob

heart Bump

Sparkly Noob

heart Bump

Sparkly Noob

Sparkly Noob

Sparkly Noob

Before sending a request, i cannot help but ask. Can you draw wings? Like feathery wings?

Brainy Bookworm

22,990 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Hello! I was wondering if you would color off of mostly description? I have this picture and a description of her. I could try to make an avie of her if you'd like.

Kyli height rather on the average size for a female her age, and although she wishes to become taller she is pretty sure she is done growing. Standing straight up she reaches just about 5'4". Her body is littered with freckles, covering her arms, legs, face and torso, however due to her naturally tan skin some of them aren't visible unless you get up close. Her hair is dark brown, straight and falls a little past her shoulders. Her eyes are just as dark as her her hair and brown in color. She has a lithe body shape and is very flexible.

Sparkly Noob

Eirsedone says..

Sure I'll draw her. heart Do you want her to have any specific clothing?

Sparkly Noob

Nezu Muika
Before sending a request, i cannot help but ask. Can you draw wings? Like feathery wings?
Hi there, I can maybe draw you a little example later of how I draw wings. I would do it now but I'm in the car. sweatdrop

Adored Cat

11,800 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
Username: Haipa-Yatara
OC/Avatar: my OC Ki - 1 2 3
Request: ?
Type: Pixel
Price: 40k
Poses: anything cute xD
Eirsedone

Oh no worries, i just wanted to know if you can, xD A lot of artists I know aren't willing to because of how much detail they can take.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff