Welcome to Gaia! ::

What do you think of the Store Layout/Theme?

It kinda sucks, & there's too much to read. 0.033898305084746 3.4% [ 2 ]
It kinda sucks, but at least there's enough information. 0.050847457627119 5.1% [ 3 ]
It's appealing, but there's too much to read. 0.11864406779661 11.9% [ 7 ]
It's appealing, but there's not enough to read. 0.084745762711864 8.5% [ 5 ]
It looks good, and there's enough information. (<3) 0.71186440677966 71.2% [ 42 ]
Total Votes:[ 59 ]

Fluffy Kitten

Shirtless Gekko

So I have been given a few short minutes by the Homework Gods to update you before I'm pulled back into the depths of my projects: Nooooo the pain.....

I'm SO sorry my friends, please forgive me!!1 gonk I hate how this is what I always hear from other people, but I guess I'm on the same page as them now... haha. Life sorta just caught up with me and I had to deal with a lot of things over the past month and a half.

As far as spare time goes, I still don't really know when/if I'll have it. My first 3-month term is over after this week, I get 7 days off then it's back into another 3-month term, and I'll have more classes than I did this one xD I will try my darndest to get a few things drawn up during my break, but I'll be flying back home to visit my family and friends for that time. We'll see, though wink

Almost every day, I think about my poor Gaia Commissioners, and I'd love to start on them guys and I promise I'll get around to them please have faith in me heart

TL;DR: School and s**t happened but I will do my best and will continue to update this thread 4laugh Really guys, thank you so much for understanding!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games