Mew?

mers o3o 1 100.0% [ 714 ]
Total Votes:[ 714 ]

Mewling Kitten

User Image
I'm all caught up with the RL commissions I had to do now

Mewling Kitten

[Freebie Thread]

Won't regularly attend to/post it/draw for. Will just randomly draw from when I feel like drawing.

Mewling Kitten

Princess Kuchiki

GoldenGurl-x

Sissi C o M p L e X

emoninja_azn

Sachie Whitby

Naiwi Calahax

Stormi

Dooei

unheardlullabies

Hi. All of you requested to by on my "quote when slots open" list. Uh slots aren't open and I don't thinnkkk I'll be able to open them anytime soon. I don't think I'll have enough regularly scheduled free time this next semester to commit to art slots atm.
So what I'm doing instead is reopening one of my old freebie threads and I'll just pop in there and draw whenever I have time. It's easier than commissions I think.
[link to art freebie thread]
You can be as detailed or as brief as you like with requests, but just know that I probably won't get to requests regularly. It'll just be randomly when I have time. I also probably wont' reply to posts with art requests in them until/if I draw them. So uh. If you have any questions that need to be answered, kind of put it separated from the request and quote me.

I won't quote you again like this unless slots are open. Sorry akdsladdaa;
FanFukingTastic

You weren't on my quote list, but I saw that you posted an offer and then removed it. So I thought I'd let you know about this too. *points above*

Mewling Kitten

the ecchi otaku

KatyDid50

/random quote
I always like the characters you guys have me draw, so I thought I'd give you the link to my freebie thread I'm attempting to revive. Feel free to post as much as you like or just drop an art request thread link or whatever. (I know I have a couple from you guys, but it would help me keep track if you have anything new you'd like drawn)

Dedicated Seeker

BabyDucklingLove
/random quote
I always like the characters you guys have me draw, so I thought I'd give you the link to my freebie thread I'm attempting to revive. Feel free to post as much as you like or just drop an art request thread link or whatever. (I know I have a couple from you guys, but it would help me keep track if you have anything new you'd like drawn)

Haha! Thanks! Both for the compliment and the link. wink

Mewling Kitten

Katydid50
BabyDucklingLove
/random quote

Haha! Thanks! Both for the compliment and the link. wink

You're welcome c: Thanks for posting the link to your art request thread~

I think I still have one on my subscribed list..but I have over 300 threads on that so it can be hard to find D;

Dedicated Seeker

BabyDucklingLove

I think I still have one on my subscribed list..but I have over 300 threads on that so it can be hard to find D;

Oh man. emotion_jawdrop I struggle just to keep five threads on my list and fight against the inpulse to do some cleaning and clearning.

But, yeah, I made up a new thread anyway, an official one.

Mewling Kitten

Katydid50
BabyDucklingLove

Oh man. emotion_jawdrop I struggle just to keep five threads on my list and fight against the inpulse to do some cleaning and clearning.

But, yeah, I made up a new thread anyway, an official one.

I stalk a lot of mini shops. Plus I leave all the old ones on there since art theft seems to happen a lot and I like to have a reference for reporting when it happens.
XD

Mmkays :> I'm glad I asked then~

Mewling Kitten

Mewling Kitten

Please don't order here-go there to order
thank you

Mewling Kitten

I don't know if anyone is still subscribed to this thread
but just in case, I posted a link to where I moved to
a less serious shop that way I can change the styles I"m offering whenever o3o

Quick Reply

Submit