Omnipresent Gawker

BabyDucklingLove
the ecchi otaku
BabyDucklingLove

and oh look its a pink one ^-^
http://www.gaiaonline.com/marketplace/itemdetail/10001923

Yay >u<
Hahah way too expensive right now. I hope it comes down
well who knows you might get it one day for free from the daily chance since thats where it comes from ^-^

Mewling Kitten

the ecchi otaku
BabyDucklingLove
the ecchi otaku
BabyDucklingLove

and oh look its a pink one ^-^
http://www.gaiaonline.com/marketplace/itemdetail/10001923

Yay >u<
Hahah way too expensive right now. I hope it comes down
well who knows you might get it one day for free from the daily chance since thats where it comes from ^-^

That would be awesome <3

Omnipresent Gawker

darn i missed it and slept right through the time you would be open T^T

Mewling Kitten

the ecchi otaku

What ? o3o

Omnipresent Gawker

BabyDucklingLove
the ecchi otaku

What ? o3o
XD dont tell me i got your shop and lulu's shop mixed up again whee

Mewling Kitten

the ecchi otaku
BabyDucklingLove
the ecchi otaku

What ? o3o
XD dont tell me i got your shop and lulu's shop mixed up again whee

*nods*Yeah
I probably won't be open for a bit...I have other stuff to do first

Omnipresent Gawker

BabyDucklingLove

by looiing at your avi i guess you know about the "Lil Fluff'n Panda Cub Coat" in the crossstitch.

Mewling Kitten

the ecchi otaku
BabyDucklingLove

by looiing at your avi i guess you know about the "Lil Fluff'n Panda Cub Coat" in the crossstitch.

Yup :'D I bought that one too
Once I get bored of this one, I'll equip that one

Omnipresent Gawker

BabyDucklingLove
for me i just had to buy this horse head XD
just to make this guy

Mewling Kitten

the ecchi otaku
BabyDucklingLove
for me i just had to buy this horse head XD
just to make this guy

XDDD
I thought about buying it
we actually have one at my house
I think my mom got it from her work

Mewling Kitten

I won't be opening any more slots here..for a while at least.
I've lost most of my desire to draw. It's become such a chore that I lack any passion for it that I had before.

Maybe it's because my dad passed away a few days ago, but I'm starting to resent commissions a little bit. I want so badly to enjoy art again, but any time I even think of drawing something other than these 2 pieces of art I should be working on, I feel guilty. I just can't wait until I'm done with them so I can move on from commissions. I don't think I'll be accepting anymore, not even real life commissions.

I may do freebies again at some point, but I'll really just completely ask for artistic freedom if I do draw them.

Edit: I am in no way blaming my commissioners for this. It's completely my fault for always wanting to take on more than I can handle.

Tricky Fairy

12,825 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Forum Junior 100
BabyDucklingLove
I've lost most of my desire to draw. It's become such a chore that I lack any passion for it that I had before.

Maybe it's because my dad passed away a few days ago, but I'm starting to resent commissions a little bit. I want so badly to enjoy art again, but any time I even think of drawing something other than these 2 pieces of art I should be working on, I feel guilty. I just can't wait until I'm done with them so I can move on from commissions. I don't think I'll be accepting anymore, not even real life commissions.

I may do freebies again at some point, but I'll really just completely ask for artistic freedom if I do draw them.

Edit: I am in no way blaming my commissioners for this. It's completely my fault for always wanting to take on more than I can handle.

I am sorry for your lose.
Sending love your way~
If you want someone to talk to im here, I lost my father at 9years ols and it still hurts to this day.
So I know a little of what your going through.

Mewling Kitten

FanFukingTastic
BabyDucklingLove

I am sorry for your lose.
Sending love your way~
If you want someone to talk to im here, I lost my father at 9years ols and it still hurts to this day.
So I know a little of what your going through.

Thank you

I can't imagine losing my dad at 9. That must have been really tough. I'm 20 at the moment, but it's still been tough to process. It doesn't completely feel real yet. I still feel like he's just on a trip and will be back sometime soon.
My youngest sister is 12. I worry about her the most. I hope she's okay.

Mewling Kitten

Finally finished this for CoolGiirl_Tarah
@.@ That took forever
User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items