Welcome to Gaia! ::

I could do all three, or a combination, I guess. Not fullbody vector, though x_x. Seriously, that's taking forever and eating my brain.
Like, pencil with CG colour [*], if it's the pencil shading you want. smile

I'd be after, hmm, basic stuff, one basic outfit with a few minor colour change options?
Oh, no, full body vector not expected, I understand about how those would rot the brain. I've worked with Freehand (hatehatehatehatehate). I particularily liked the first vector example, actually.
And.. that pencil with the colour over it is very nice too :3

Hmm. minor colour changes? How many instances? They could probably all be clumped in as a minor costume change (2k), though that depends on if you want them toggleable all as one change, or each seperately.
Anetra_Pendragon
Hmm. minor colour changes? How many instances? They could probably all be clumped in as a minor costume change (2k), though that depends on if you want them toggleable all as one change, or each seperately.

Um... separately would be nice, I think. I was thinking, like... wear a tie/don't wear a tie, independently of layering, and a couple of different colours, also independently, and a couple of different coloured sweaters, ditto, and, uh... that's actually quite a bit, isn't it? sweatdrop

I don't know how different Freehand is from Illustrator, I've only used it once. My Design tutor keeps saying I should try it (Freehand), but as I keep telling him, the only version I've got won't work on this computer. I'm still just getting the hang of Illustrator, anyway. ._.

Dapper Gaian

...Definately innovative. Kickass.

Bump.

Meow.
~The Notorious Miss Amanda
I've never used illustrator, and I've only used freehand a few times (after which I began the 'ohgod avoid freehand like the black plague' strike at school, which resulted in my vector assignments being done in flash ... it was interesting.), so I really can't say what sort of difference there is.
I don't think freehand would be any 'worse' than illustrator though, it's just that when I do vectors I use as little points as possible, which results in me going crazy trying to get all the curves JUST RIGHT with like... one point governing three curves, or something ridiculous like that.
Haven't really worked with vector recently though (I don't really concider my flash work vector in the same way, since I use the paintbrush tool ( = way to many points, but I try not to look at that) and all..), I sort of miss it.

And yeah. The tie, if it's only ever in one place, is a tie layer. It's not an extra.
It can be toggleable in a different spot, but it's still just a normal layer, hence no extra charges.

And the different colours... prices would depend on how many things change and how many different ways. Doing them independant of layering will be a bit tricky, which is where the cost will come in. To prevent myself from going crazy I may need to make like.. blue sweater scene, pink sweater scene... and so on.
Definately all doable though, no questions there.

So just the tie and the sweaters changing colours? How many colours?
SkorchedUtopia
...Definately innovative. Kickass.

Bump.

Meow.
~The Notorious Miss Amanda

Why thank you smile
Re: the 2k slight change price.

Adding a jacket onto the costume does not require a 2k price change.
Having that jacket wearabe two ways, buttoned up and not buttoned up, would require a 2k change because it is available in two different states.

... Although. Hmm. Actually. If the tie is wearable regardless of which layer you are on.. maybe 1k for that, because of the insane linking.
Definately not 2k though, I'm not drawing it twice.
Anetra_Pendragon
And yeah. The tie, if it's only ever in one place, is a tie layer. It's not an extra.
It can be toggleable in a different spot, but it's still just a normal layer, hence no extra charges.

And the different colours... prices would depend on how many things change and how many different ways. Doing them independant of layering will be a bit tricky, which is where the cost will come in. To prevent myself from going crazy I may need to make like.. blue sweater scene, pink sweater scene... and so on.
Definately all doable though, no questions there.

So just the tie and the sweaters changing colours? How many colours?

Just a couple of colours each, I think. There wouldn't be much range in colour, with this character, no matter how many items, and I'm not about to drive you nuts doing green sweater, brown sweater, grey sweater, different shade of brown sweater, brownish grey sweater, striped grey sweater...
I can imagine how fiddly it'd be putting it all together just with two xp .
Hmm. Alright. Just to make sure I have everything clear...

Base item
+ tie which is added/removed regardless of layer.
+ alternate colours for tie
+ sweater that changes colours (two/three colours)
Yeah, that's it. biggrin How much do you want me to draw for that?
Would one vector, one of the painter CGs, and two pencil pictures, coloured up a bit like that example you showed me, be too much? >.> heart
Kajo
heart
rawr
Anetra_Pendragon
Would one vector, one of the painter CGs, and two pencil pictures, coloured up a bit like that example you showed me, be too much? >.> heart

Not if they're less than full body... 3nodding I could do, uh, all about bust/waist up stuff, or I could do one bigger pencil/CG thing and the others smaller, or something like that.
All waist-up would be perfect. 3nodding
Suppose we should trade characters now, eh? *Goes to dig up some reference pictures*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff