Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dress-Up Character Reference
by Anetra

Example: http://eroding.net/gaia/samples/kalahmae_guide.swf
Please note that that was created as an example, and as such is relatively sloppy. On a finished piece, the outsides would be masked out and the menu would be much nicer. Also, animations on the character (flowing robes, blinking, etc) are definately possible.
For examples of my artistry/drawing skills, feel free to visit http://aetherchild.deviantart.com

This is a temporary shop, and a limited number of orders will be taken. That number is to be determined. This is available only for original characters and avatars with original costumes.

Price guide....
Base price: 4o ooo gold
+ minor costume changes : 2ooo gold
+ additinal hairstyle: 2ooo gold
+ additional costume: 2o ooo gold
+ additional form: 1o ooo gold
+ additional pose: 1o ooo gold
+ variant emotions: 1o ooo gold

Included....
Base price will include one character with one costume, as many clothing layers as required to get the job done. Minor animations in the clothing if desired.
Minor costume changes will include the character being able to wear their glasses over their eyes, or up resting on their forhead... or changing only the shirt with the costume, something like that. Generally something that was always a part of the costume changing where it is.
Additiona hairstyle is similar to minor costume change, except applies specifically to the hair. You can add as many additional hairstyles as you would like, however it is 2k per hair change.
Additional costume will add a second, or third, or fourth, et cetera costume. It is 20k per costume, however.
Additional form is if the character has more than one form, applicable only really for shapeshifters. It can be humaniod or non. If not humanoid, it won't necesarily be wearing clothes in it's changed form. So if the character turns into a wolf, that wolf won't be standing on it's hind legs wearing a suit. Unless that is requested.
Additional pose will not get you both front and back. It will get you a change in arm positions/something like that. This can't be too major of a change, I won't accept the second pose if it requires me to redraw every single layer. Well, I will... but you'll be readding the base price for it >_>;
Variant Emotions will get you your character wearing ten emotions of your choice, toggleable by an emoticon menu.

Also, customers who get something now (ex, only the base item), can PM me at any time for an update (ex, adding an additional costume or pose) for the cost of the update, or for an update to the costume. Colour updates are free, more complex changes will cost minimal ammounts of gold.
These files will remain on my computer in an editable state for any future updates/changes that need to be made.

And feel free to haggle for the price, there are always exceptions, like a variant costume that isn't THAT different, or a different pose that isn't that much of a change... and so on.
heart

I have no set number of slots. Priority goes to those with the most interesting characters. There will likely only be one slot for gold, possibly two... more than that would likely be created for art trades only.

SLOTS:

Currently NO open slots!

Closed

Pending
Art trade : basilisk
Art trade : Perri Indiya DONE!
Art trade : Kajo
That's really cool. You make me want to learn Flash again. :O~
Flash is my love.
hi smile heart
Hullo!
.. gahh, forgot to check those prices. I bought the first season of Farscape, you see. So most of my time at home is spent infront of the TV now o_o;;
I have friday off work though, yayy! So I will do that sometime tomorrow. Probably when I get home, to give my frind I'm watching Farscape with a bit of time to sleep. 3nodding
Woo! That is really nice! You wouldn't want to do an art trade, would you?

Examples: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v142/green_jewel/My%20Art/Anjuhands.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v142/green_jewel/My%20Art/Cerenacatgift.jpg

They're cut paper, and I'm happy to make you more than one.
Ooh! They're very nice!! A little abstract for my characters though sweatdrop

Still, I like them! Hmm. What would you want? Like, what character/what sot of extras if any?
Anetra_Pendragon
Hullo!
.. gahh, forgot to check those prices. I bought the first season of Farscape, you see. So most of my time at home is spent infront of the TV now o_o;;
I have friday off work though, yayy! So I will do that sometime tomorrow. Probably when I get home, to give my frind I'm watching Farscape with a bit of time to sleep. 3nodding

np ~ i've seen a few things on DA, got a bit of an idea 3nodding
Grimma
Okay ^_^ I know one person we asked was like $800, but that was someone we expected a price like that from. Very professional work.
That's the only price I remember though =/
Anetra_Pendragon
Ooh! They're very nice!! A little abstract for my characters though sweatdrop

Still, I like them! Hmm. What would you want? Like, what character/what sot of extras if any?

I was hoping one of my beloved OC: http://www.freewebs.com/perriindiya/thebladeofstars.htm

Her usual outfit is pretty simple, to the point that I generally just give a rough discripton and let each artist play around with it. Trousers, boots, sleeveless top, knife belts, knives... and she's done!

Also, I can mail the originals to you if you would like, since they're very sturdy.
Anetra_Pendragon
Grimma
Okay ^_^ I know one person we asked was like $800, but that was someone we expected a price like that from. Very professional work.
That's the only price I remember though =/

kaboom o_o

i wanna see *that* art~ blaugh
I loved Flash until I managed to screw up an amazingly simple ActionScript tutorial so badly neither my tutor or anyone else in the class could figure out what wasn't working. >_< But I'm inspired again!
I'd ask about an art trade, but... I really want to try doing my own now sweatdrop .
basilisk
I loved Flash until I managed to screw up an amazingly simple ActionScript tutorial so badly neither my tutor or anyone else in the class could figure out what wasn't working. >_< But I'm inspired again!
I'd ask about an art trade, but... I really want to try doing my own now sweatdrop .

Heheh. I was worried about posting this actually, because then everyone will make one and my idea will become this enormous thing like the emoticon craze.

Grimma: Ooh, one sec, I will find is dA site.
dude, i should tottaly get one of that for shizu :0
but she has soooo many outfits xDDD;
Here't is! http://keithwormwood.deviantart.com/

Stahr: Depends how different each one is. The additional outfit price can be reduced if some layers from other outfits can be reused.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff