• Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Name: Kinked and Classy
Reference(s) of OC:
Lady Moone
User Image

Lady Moone

Lady Moone is a witch.
Cast out by her family for being a 'demon', she walks a road of solitude before finally coming to her senses and realizing her birth right.
After she got that much, she quickly went from a poor orphan peasant girl born to simple farmers to a duchess, a woman who could cast any man under her spell. She focused on the powerful, and she had nothing she wouldn't give up for a price. It wasn't long before she became queen to her land.

Moone is gorgeous, cold, and calculating, everything a woman ought to be. Ruled, indeed, by fury, but a calm and collected fury that would much rather see her enemies suffer in a long and drawn out way than simply lose their heads. She is a liar who plays by no one's rules but her own, and is always looking out for number one. She is nothing short of vicious beneath all the finery of gowns and jewelry and her delicate talking, but has a smile smoother than silk and a body few can resist.
Those who resist her physical charms, however, she can usually persuade with her magic.

*She has a scar across her nose from the night her father banished her from their home.*
She can be drawn in pretty much any regal looking clothing, her favorite colors being red, black, grey and white.

**Animalistic Ears are optional**

User Image
User Image

Elena

User ImageElena

Elena, also known as Ruin, is blind.
Abandoned by her mother in the night of her birth, Elena was adopted by Monks who said her eyes reflected those of their favored goddess. She grew up with and was trained by them both in the ways of good and also in the ways of combat. It was an extraordinarily volatile time, when resources were fought over for being precious few and alliances from village to village never lasted long.
When she was fifteen, the village in which she had been raised was burned to the ground, her entire life and all that she loved with it.

She found another village, proved her worth as a fighter, and rose to commander of their army.

She is called Ruin the Destroyer of nations because the legends which follow her say there are no survivors, and nothing is left standing when she leaves. She does, however, take some people from every village she fights into custody. The rumors call them prisoners of war, but Elena calls them pure hearted.

They are given a choice. They must serve her or her village in some way, become a citizen or a member of the army.
Or they will be given a quick and painless death.

Elena does not compromise, but she is good at heart. Somewhere between true good and neutral good, she is selfless, strong, and brilliant.
She is a force of nature.

But she's also totes sexy.

You may depict her in any clothes, though pretty dresses are her standard.
Otherwise... I don't care. Just seeking really good art of her.

*USE THESE REFS LOOSELY.*
This is basically what I want her to look like, but simultaneously not even close. She is gorgeous. She is fierce. She is super detailed.

**Animalistic Ears are Optional**

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

Traits/Personality: ^Included
Order Option: Full Body
Payment: the Sketchbook you are after

ur_msk's Queen

Demonic Star

Kinked and Classy

I'll take on Elena// yum_puddi
aeonicfissure

OH the schoolgirl avi www////o)--< thought she was an oc of urs T q T;

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
✦ ✧ post style art by pantec
unfortunately no u__u
i have a personality and stuff for her but just an avatar
but thank you for saying she was cute anyway emotion_kirakira

Gracious Astronomer

8,175 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
aeonicfissure
Kinked and Classy

I'll take on Elena// yum_puddi

Did you want me to accept the trade now, or wait until you have finished the drawing? ^^

ur_msk's Queen

Demonic Star

*o*// I will be quoting those who got the slots once your art is posted, check the first page for your orders! (and ofc settle paymentshgj)

ur_msk's Queen

Demonic Star

Kinked and Classy

Sure!// But I'll only accept my side once I've posted your order// yum_puddi

Gracious Astronomer

8,175 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
aeonicfissure
Kinked and Classy

Sure!// But I'll only accept my side once I've posted your order// yum_puddi

Awesome! C:
I will accept it then. ^^

Obsessive Cutie-Pie

26,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

Name: tsun princess, oc's name is aaron.
Reference(s) of OC:

User Image User Image
User Image
User Image User Image User Image User Image

Traits/Personality: he's a nut for cute things! stuffed animals, adorable outfits, SWEATERS, phone cases! everything. he would bury himself in cute if he had the chance.
otherwise, he usually tends to seem very neutral/blunt if whatever doesn't interest him. or if he is seperated from his best friend/boyfriend.
Order Option: chibi!
Payment: 50mil. sorry for doing the lowest minimum for chibi..! i'm low on art funds until i finish my shop orders;;

ur_msk's Queen

Demonic Star

nari o uo

pls accept trade and I'll only accept my side once i've posted// yum_puddi

ur_msk's Queen

Demonic Star

Kinked and Classy

nari o uo

art has been posted! please see first page// yum_puddi
also nari please complete trade yum_cupcake

half infinite's Fangirl

Chatty Fatcat