Welcome to Gaia! ::

http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c219/Yumeidream/umm.jpg

this is why i only do these

http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c219/Yumeidream/helpme001.jpg

http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c219/Yumeidream/Nitsa.jpg

http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c219/Yumeidream/akako-blaze.jpg

so yeah...just thought i would let people know that...>>
Nitsa Amanya
Hn, I think I picked my artist I think for the chain wallet, but really, ideas on how much I should pay to buy an artist? I'll probably set that up later today or tomorrow after my social exam.

hehe. So I take it that's my answer. Well then how much would you want to pay me for all 3?

As for the buying of the artist... what do you mean? (and as for the price... I would assume it would depend on the quality and talent of said artist)
Nitsa Amanya
Half Man Half Amazing
Nitsa Amanya
Half Man Half Amazing
Nitsa Amanya
My mind just side tracked and I forgot everything I was going to post.
o-o

Man: >>; I do like it XD
X3 Thats right, now dont make me bend you over and spank you silly lol

P.S. Im willing to do multible pictures if you pick meh. Not just one. 3nodding

But I like spankings...

And my eyes are tired of looking at this monitor.
I might go soon for a while to give my face a break x.x its getting warm from radiation ><'
ninja
You do that hun, we dont want you getting cancer from the monitor XD
Or turning green or something. I will be here when you get back most likely, I got a commision that should take me about a hour or two to finish.

You finished mine, did you?
o-o or..so confused. XD I think you finished it.

Yeah I finished it yesterday hun. XD you already paied me for it and everything, remember the chibi?

Beloved Regular

Nitsa Amanya
Hn, I think I picked my artist I think for the chain wallet, but really, ideas on how much I should pay to buy an artist? I'll probably set that up later today or tomorrow after my social exam.

For how long? ;d

;;; I've no idea.
Plum_chan
Nitsa Amanya

For how long? ;d

;;; I've no idea.

I think it should depend on the quality and detail of the work v.v

Beloved Regular

And how long she 'buys' them. xd
heh...toodles!! gotta go. I wish you good luck on finding a artist to turn into your temporary slave!! Buh-bye!!
Aura24
Nitsa Amanya

hehe. So I take it that's my answer. Well then how much would you want to pay me for all 3?

As for the buying of the artist... what do you mean? (and as for the price... I would assume it would depend on the quality and talent of said artist)

However much I paid for a full body last time? o_O so whatever the total of three is.

For buying an artist, I've seen a few people do it, they set up a thread and say they'll be giving out like 100k, and the artists say how many things they'll offer for it, similiar to this, but it's in a bigger way. My friend has an artist that's hers, and she's getting 35 pics, any kind she wants, when she wants, from the artist. The way they get paid is per picture, but the contract will state one must do as many as they say and the payer must pay the full amount in the end, so that it totals to what she/he was offering. This way the artist is basically busy with the requesters commisions and is available when needed.
o_O
Half Man Half Amazing
Nitsa Amanya
Half Man Half Amazing
Nitsa Amanya
Half Man Half Amazing
Nitsa Amanya
My mind just side tracked and I forgot everything I was going to post.
o-o

Man: >>; I do like it XD
X3 Thats right, now dont make me bend you over and spank you silly lol

P.S. Im willing to do multible pictures if you pick meh. Not just one. 3nodding

But I like spankings...

I might go soon for a while to give my face a break x.x its getting warm from radiation ><'
ninja
Or turning green or something. I will be here when you get back most likely, I got a commision that should take me about a hour or two to finish.

Yeah I finished it yesterday hun. XD you already paied me for it and everything, remember the chibi?

I think I buy about 25-50 pieces of art a day.
It gets confusing XD

Yumei: Byyyyee <3 and thanks.

Plum :Yah, make sure to look out for it, should be up and running soon, but not right now.

I'm going to go take a break my eyes are falling out of my sockets.
x.x;
Shockwavegirl
Plum_chan
Nitsa Amanya

For how long? ;d

;;; I've no idea.

I think it should depend on the quality and detail of the work v.v
indeedies! >.<

Flatterer

Nitsa Amanya

.Spiffy-ness! I hope you selected the best artist! Rest those eyes, no, okay?.
*goes to put on water for ramen* o o

I think I posted my examples a bit too late... xd ''
Nitsa Amanya
Aura24
Nitsa Amanya

However much I paid for a full body last time? o_O so whatever the total of three is.

For buying an artist, I've seen a few people do it, they set up a thread and say they'll be giving out like 100k, and the artists say how many things they'll offer for it, similiar to this, but it's in a bigger way. My friend has an artist that's hers, and she's getting 35 pics, any kind she wants, when she wants, from the artist. The way they get paid is per picture, but the contract will state one must do as many as they say and the payer must pay the full amount in the end, so that it totals to what she/he was offering. This way the artist is basically busy with the requesters commisions and is available when needed.
o_O

Well assuming it shall be just the characters and no backgrounds... 9 times 3 = 27,000 gold.

As for the prices of your art slave (XD). Being as you get alot of art I think maybe 100k? It all really depends on the artists ability. 3nodding

P.S. (edit) If you accept this business agreement of ours I will assume you want me to choose any 3 of your avatars on your contest thread?
Nitsa Amanya
Half Man Half Amazing
Nitsa Amanya
Half Man Half Amazing
Nitsa Amanya

But I like spankings...

ninja

I think I buy about 25-50 pieces of art a day.
It gets confusing XD

Yumei: Byyyyee <3 and thanks.

Plum :Yah, make sure to look out for it, should be up and running soon, but not right now.

I'm going to go take a break my eyes are falling out of my sockets.
x.x;
XD I know how that can be. I do about that many a day some times. Other days I cant get any commisions. Anyways, see around hun, drop me a line some time. wink
ho'man! I'd so post up some examples, but I gots me commishes to finish. mad

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces