etc? 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes:[ 6 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 22 23 24 > >>

Charitable Wolf

13,575 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Invisibility 100
I'll send my trade now, since I actually have to go.

I'm going to Menards to pick up some Gardening supplies.

:3 I don't mind the wait, I just love art.
X-AvoKittyKat-X

Haha C: ♥ Thats fine,at least i get some of your beautiful art ♥
:3_nod: Yup,and whoops!~i meant 10k not 20k,as i like rounded numbers C: Sorry for the mistake sweatdrop Im happy to give 100k C: And im sending trade in like..0.99 seconds ~so excited,so excited! emotion_dowant

It's okay ! smile ) I accepted the trade already. Perhaps I could give it tomorrow or the next day since I have classes tomorrow. But I'll do my best! xd

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,600 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
Madi Potato
X-AvoKittyKat-X

Haha C: ♥ Thats fine,at least i get some of your beautiful art ♥
:3_nod: Yup,and whoops!~i meant 10k not 20k,as i like rounded numbers C: Sorry for the mistake sweatdrop Im happy to give 100k C: And im sending trade in like..0.99 seconds ~so excited,so excited! emotion_dowant

It's okay ! smile ) I accepted the trade already. Perhaps I could give it tomorrow or the next day since I have classes tomorrow. But I'll do my best! xd

Phew^_-~And great!~i dont mind when your done, C: ,take as long as you want C: .GL n_n

President Pie

13,300 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Partygoer 500
FORM.
diEpicMeguxXShichiHenge

Name: Captain Rammstein
Reference Pic: Plenty of screenshots may be found here > Clicky clicky!
Type: fullbody and colour please :3
Others: Theres 2 of us o: Im the maid with the broom and the other person I want is the person with the sycthe and sephiroth-esque costume on. Were a real life couple too, but we enjoy randomness, so have fun whilst doing it biggrin Would prefer without background, but a simple one will work too if it looks better ^^
price: Again same as the other 3, Im afraid I lack gold, however I have plenty of items I am willing to trade if you are willing to aswell, If you get back at me with an estimated price I can go ahead and list items I have around that price :3

(Also been ninja stalking your post waiting for you to start making art xD )
Captain Rammstein
FORM.
diEpicMeguxXShichiHenge

Others: Theres 2 of us o: Im the maid with the broom and the other person I want is the person with the sycthe and sephiroth-esque costume on. Were a real life couple too, but we enjoy randomness, so have fun whilst doing it biggrin Would prefer without background, but a simple one will work too if it looks better ^^
price: Again same as the other 3, Im afraid I lack gold, however I have plenty of items I am willing to trade if you are willing to aswell, If you get back at me with an estimated price I can go ahead and list items I have around that price :3

Would you prefer a certain pose for the two of you or just.... er... in a standing together?

President Pie

13,300 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Partygoer 500
diEpicMeguxXShichiHenge
Captain Rammstein
FORM.
diEpicMeguxXShichiHenge

Would you prefer a certain pose for the two of you or just.... er... in a standing together?

Hmmm Im going to be completely bizarre and throw this pose at you *not literally ofcourse o.o*

Is there any chance you could work it somehow so I am hitting him over the head with my broom biggrin ! Id love to actually do that to him, seeing as thats impossible, having art depict this would be awesome :3

If not this, then allow your imagination to run wild and see what you come up with o.o
Captain Rammstein
diEpicMeguxXShichiHenge
Captain Rammstein
FORM.
diEpicMeguxXShichiHenge

Hmmm Im going to be completely bizarre and throw this pose at you *not literally ofcourse o.o*

Is there any chance you could work it somehow so I am hitting him over the head with my broom biggrin ! Id love to actually do that to him, seeing as thats impossible, having art depict this would be awesome :3

If not this, then allow your imagination to run wild and see what you come up with o.o

Ah... Okay then, I'll work on it right now....... I think it will be ready for 3 days?

President Pie

13,300 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Partygoer 500
diEpicMeguxXShichiHenge

Ah... Okay then, I'll work on it right now....... I think it will be ready for 3 days?

Thats fine, dont feel as if you have to rush on my behalf, are you happy to accept items then? :3

And thanks alot ^^
yes, I will be happy to accept items...

President Pie

13,300 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Partygoer 500
diEpicMeguxXShichiHenge

Do you have an estimated price? And any types of items you are after in particular?
Captain Rammstein
diEpicMeguxXShichiHenge

Do you have an estimated price? And any types of items you are after in particular?

100k is my estimated price... since it's a full body of two people and stuff. About items, I do have some things in my wishlist..... just saying

President Pie

13,300 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Partygoer 500
diEpicMeguxXShichiHenge
Captain Rammstein
diEpicMeguxXShichiHenge

100k is my estimated price... since it's a full body of two people and stuff. About items, I do have some things in my wishlist..... just saying

Its been a while since I played here, gonna sound like a complete noob now butttttt how do I see your wishlist ^^
Captain Rammstein
diEpicMeguxXShichiHenge
Captain Rammstein
diEpicMeguxXShichiHenge

Its been a while since I played here, gonna sound like a complete noob now butttttt how do I see your wishlist ^^

It is in my profile madam.... the upper right part of my profile.. I think..

President Pie

13,300 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Partygoer 500
diEpicMeguxXShichiHenge
Captain Rammstein
diEpicMeguxXShichiHenge
Captain Rammstein
diEpicMeguxXShichiHenge

It is in my profile madam.... the upper right part of my profile.. I think..

Hmm had a gander, Im afraid I dont have any of them sad But I do have some rainbowy/black/colourful ones. Lets see...

Astra-XXXIV: Prismatic Promise (linked this to everyone of you, not entirely sure why!) -99k
Elemental Wings - 93k
Plasma Gear - 55k
Radiant Prism - 44k (this ones rainbowy o: )
Grunny - 88k
MoMo the Monkey - 34k
Autumn Glory - 30k
Magical Girl - 33k

Again, you can mix and match these as you want, or I can look for something completely different :3

7,150 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
Captain Rammstein

sorry for waiting ^^; this is the sample
heeeeeeere i'll give the finished copy when the trade is on an agreement smile or do you want to request some changes?

by the way, i'm confused about the putting name of Ms. and Mr Bear, do you mean in the artwork? like in mmorpg, their name is above or below the character?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff