Welcome to Gaia! ::

Super Lover

8,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Walk_Like_Egyptians

Just send me a trade with the gold and i'll give you the okay to finish it when i've made it through my slots. ♥

Dapper Gaian

2,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cart Raider 100
NaziFox
SirBobofflibbertygibbet

OMG thank you so much emotion_kirakira
Just call me a cheerleader and meet me behind the bleachers! But no problem...I really like your style.

Super Lover

8,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
SirBobofflibbertygibbet

I'm working on improving ittttt, gets so hard when youre drowning in comms though.

Dapper Gaian

2,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cart Raider 100
NaziFox
SirBobofflibbertygibbet

I'm working on improving ittttt, gets so hard when youre drowning in comms though.
I believe ya but doing a bunch of commissions should help thine art! improve!

Super Lover

8,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
SirBobofflibbertygibbet

True that! i'm getting there. i would die for some avi art but i'm just not popular asjfkhsdg

Divine Nymph

16,775 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100
f o x x e_f

So um.
I LOVE the art! 8D
The pose is so fantastic and her expression is wonderful, and I totally dig the sketchy style!
This is so fantastic and has made my day! Thank you so, so, so soooooo much!

Super Lover

8,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
windy - b e l l s_

Oh, you're too much! redface
I'm so glad you do, whew. I was worried the sketchiness might be a problem for some people.
Thanks for all the refs you gave me! They helped SO much. ♥

Divine Nymph

16,775 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100
f o x x e_f
I only speak the truth <3 You did great work with my character and I love it very, very much. >w<
Oh I'm so glad they helped! I've been working on a good way to make ref sheets FOREVER now cause I am not at all artistically inclined. And thus far the sheets I've made for Hali seem to be getting the best response :3 So it's great to know that they are actually of help!

Super Lover

8,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
windy - b e l l s_
f o x x e_f
I only speak the truth <3 You did great work with my character and I love it very, very much. >w<
Oh I'm so glad they helped! I've been working on a good way to make ref sheets FOREVER now cause I am not at all artistically inclined. And thus far the sheets I've made for Hali seem to be getting the best response :3 So it's great to know that they are actually of help!

I'm really glad you like it <3 I love getting face refs and poses. It seriously makes the art itself so much easier. And more fun, really. I need to make some refs of my own but I'm never buying art, rofl

Super Lover

8,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
x__Litrouke

Honeydew Pudding

Aniew

Walk_Like_Egyptians

Hi! Sorry for the wait. Some personal things have come up and my internet is temporarily turned off, so I have no way to get your art to you. I'll post it here as soon as possible. Thanks for your patience. ♥

Super Lover

8,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
thread is closed

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items