Welcome to Gaia! ::

Masterful Lover

NaziFox

I've been RPing for years, but it wasn't until recently I found this incredible partner, and now we have like...an anime, manga, and book series planned for these four different characters who are all friends. I can't help but get art for them now, but I'm going through serious avi art withdrawal. ;w;

Waaah, your OC is so hnng-worthy~ Feel free to rant about them anytime, haha. <3

Super Lover

8,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
littlebluewolfdemon

Damn! I'm sorry, i would never dream of charging over 600k on ANYTHING unless it was something really crazy... I'm doing alright. Finally lining this first order, ahaha. I got it about a month ago but was away from my computer mad

Super Lover

8,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Dementianna

I haven't RPed in FOREVER. It feels like I don't have time in my day to do much of anything, haha. I think i'd like to be a writer, actually! Because I write about my OCs all the time in my head (even though i'm too lazy to actually write most of the time) and I work on their stories a million times more often than I actually draw them. I kind of neglect my babies, honestly, lol.

Masterful Lover

NaziFox

I KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN. I'm working on so many books right now, but most of the ~writing~ is taking place in my head, which really doesn't do my audience any good. =_=; MENTAL WRITERS UNITE. /high fives/

I've been so jealous of people who can draw AND write, but the last few people I've talked to have made me see that it comes with downsides too. One of my friends told me that she gets so distracted while writing, she just ends up drawing. XD

Super Lover

8,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Dementianna

Yeah, it's kind of a blessing and a curse. My experience has been that when my writing muse is hanging out in my head, I can't draw to save my life, so I can go 6 months writing but that probably means i'm not drawing AT ALL during that six months. It's kind of irritating tbh. xD I've been dying to start writing lately, because i've been reading and every time I finish a good book i'm all inspired. But then I put pen to paper and suddenly all my words are gone, so i'm just sitting there like emotion_c8 derp

Masterful Lover

NaziFox

I can relate to you so much, omg <3 /hugs/ I think my ability to write and draw are connected, because when I improve in one, by ability in the other decreases. I used to be able to draw really well, but once I started writing a lot, POOF.

I'm really self-critical and perfectionist, so my mind going blank as I actually sit down to write something is basically my life. ;w;

Aww, I know how that feels~ After reading a bunch of books I feel like I'm about to explode. o.o; You should definitely enter the RP world again if you can ever find the time. c:
NaziFox
un petit prince

I love them both, it's so hard to choose. Please send a trade and i'll accept as soon as I finish!

sorry! had to go to a meeting, sent trade now if that's okay

Super Lover

8,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
un petit prince

That's perfectly fine (: It will take a bit for me to clear a slot, though, so i'm afraid there'll be a bit of a wait. Thank you very much!

Super Lover

8,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Dementianna

Oh, I understand that too! It happens to me. I try to at least practice one or the other, because if I don't, away goes my ability... ; - ;

I am VERY self-critical, ugh. About everything, but especially my art. I have a love/hate relationship with my drawings. And my writing, well, I actually really like a lot of my own writing a lot of the time. That's one area of my life in which I am really conceited xD
I may start again sometime! I just feel so out of touch with the RPing world anymore ;n;

Unbeatable Survivor

11,300 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
sᴛʏʟᴇ: Lineart - bust.
ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ(s)/ᴘᴏsᴇ(s): [x]
(I'm requesting fanart here!)
ʙᴀᴄᴋɢʀᴏᴜɴᴅ: No background; just plain white.
ᴇxᴛʀᴀ: Just have him brooding, if you can!
ᴘʀɪᴄᴇ: 40k.

Super Lover

8,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Incarnation of Devil

I'll definitely TRY ;-; Seems like a bit of a challenge for me and that beautiful ref makes me feel so inadequate, haha. I'm full up right now, but as soon as some slots are cleared you can send me a trade and i'll assign you a slot! 3nodding

Unbeatable Survivor

11,300 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
NaziFox

Don't feel discouraged! It's commendable that you're willing to attempt anyway, right?

Either way, I appreciate you accepting, heh. I always feel weird asking artists (on here and anywhere) if they can create some fanart for me; usually they do not have the option listed.

And that sounds good. I will lurk in this thread every so often, then!

Super Lover

8,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Incarnation of Devil

I understand. It's fine though! I actually like fanart. I don't draw it as often as i'd like but I do love it. May I ask what he's from?

Unbeatable Survivor

11,300 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
NaziFox

He's from the Star Ocean series; specifically Star Ocean: The Last Hope.

It's a video game series that deals with (possible) different planets of the universe, the countless races that exist on each world; and (usually) how Earthlings attempt to expand their "living place" by exploring new worlds to exist on--other than Earth.

It's such an underrated series, though; mostly because game titles like Kingdom Hearts and Final Fantasy overshadow it.

Super Lover

8,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Incarnation of Devil

Ugh, I really cannot afford video games. It pains me so. I will definitely look into it though. What company are they made under?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff