Hilarious Friend

5,900 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
Excellent, my babies could use some designs. :D
NaziFox
littlebluewolfdemon

Yes ma'am! I'm working on art now, so I should at least have a slot by tomorrow.

Alrighty~ I hope I can dub that spot when It opens

Beloved Cutie-Pie

10,950 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Clambake 200
  • Millionaire 200
NaziFox

Oh, no no no. I'm just very bad at saving. Every time I see art I like I'm all, "WOAH! I totally NEED that!" -throws excessive amounts of virtual currency at the artist- sweatdrop But now that they don't carry cash cards at my Target anymore, it's hard to make my gold back after I spend it.. Soooo.. It's my fault, really.

Masterful Lover

Your art <333 emotion_kirakira

I'm so going to lurk~ c:

Super Lover

8,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Wannabe duelist

emotion_kirakira I can't wait

Super Lover

8,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
littlebluewolfdemon

I'd reserve it for you but that wouldn't be fair :c Just be on the lookout!

Super Lover

8,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Psychotic Squirrels

I'm the same, really. A friend loaned me a couple million and I spent it all, and now I don't even have 100k, so I see things I want in the marketplace and then how much they cost and i'm like "D: NO"
Thus, an art shop was born. x]

Super Lover

8,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Dementianna

Oh my good golly gosh, your avatar ♥♥ Lurk all you want emotion_dowant
NaziFox
littlebluewolfdemon

I'd reserve it for you but that wouldn't be fair :c Just be on the lookout!

I will~. If not I can always wait and repost it when all the slots are empty.

Super Lover

8,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
littlebluewolfdemon

I'm sure you'll get a slot. biggrin I'm surprised i'm actually getting orders to be completely honest. mad
NaziFox
littlebluewolfdemon

I'm sure you'll get a slot. biggrin I'm surprised i'm actually getting orders to be completely honest. mad

Pfft, seriously? I try to find places that arnt overbearing to the artist, and arnt like "Oh my god these prices are ungodly" since I have like, so much gold

Masterful Lover

NaziFox

Aw, thank you! ;w; /so flattered/ I'm glad you like it, one of my orders was eventually going to be a pixel of it. c:

Keyword is eventually, haha. I'm so bad at getting art for my avi since I started on OCs. >.>

Don't even know who this is, but loveeee. o.o <3

Super Lover

8,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Dementianna

You're welcome dear. ^ - ^ And I don't blame you, I love OC art. But I never buy and usually when I do I want avi art ;w;
That's just an OC of mine, that i like... NEVER use, but whatever. Thank you so much ;w;

Super Lover

8,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
littlebluewolfdemon

Ahaha, well, i'm glad you came here! I've been questing gold and I didn't know what to charge, to be honest. I had to look at some other shops to even get a range. I like my prices, I think it's enough to get me the gold I want but still affordable. I'm rambling, ahaha.
So how are you, miss?
NaziFox
littlebluewolfdemon

Ahaha, well, i'm glad you came here! I've been questing gold and I didn't know what to charge, to be honest. I had to look at some other shops to even get a range. I like my prices, I think it's enough to get me the gold I want but still affordable. I'm rambling, ahaha.
So how are you, miss?

Pfft, na, with your skill?

Some charge from what I remember 1 mil for a pic and Its like ugh...I dont have that anymore (I got about four or five ordered, and Im trying to get more). And Im fine, you?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff