Sparkly Fatcat

19,100 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
quick_star_blossom
Lyanda
also the pose and the proportions.

I already change that part while practicing //has been practicing for the last week
I change that but they still look the same but its the eyes and face!

Edited:
actually I dump the other style cause it look to similar to yours and I felt like an art thief

Hmmmm

But I guess art thieving is normal when you're learning. I mean my style is pretty much a match up of a lot of other styles I've absorbed along the way. And you actually made the art so it's not like you're stealing my art.

I just say its a normal process. When you start observing one art for too long you start to incorporate that style into your art. Really, there was a time when my style looked like other's (there was a time when my style looked a bit like Mingh's), etc. this year my art evolved even more into semi-realism than it did before, because I've been imitating all these other styles I've seen for the past year. (It's not exactly imitating but while you analyze it and understands it, they way you understand it might cause you to change your way of drawing)

But really, there is no completely original style. So really, it's basically find the type you're the most comfortable with.

Magical Cat

23,200 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Lyanda

Hmmmm
But I guess art thieving is normal when you're learning. I mean my style is pretty much a match up of a lot of other styles I've absorbed along the way. And you actually made the art so it's not like you're stealing my art.
I just say its a normal process. When you start observing one art for too long you start to incorporate that style into your art. Really, there was a time when my style looked like other's (there was a time when my style looked a bit like Mingh's), etc. this year my art evolved even more into semi-realism than it did before, because I've been imitating all these other styles I've seen for the past year. (It's not exactly imitating but while you analyze it and understands it, they way you understand it might cause you to change your way of drawing)
But really, there is no completely original style. So really, it's basically find the type you're the most comfortable with.
I love you ly! yea my art has been changing all month I guess I have so much drawing time now you know User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

DanieIle's Husbando

Sparkly Fatcat

19,100 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
quick_star_blossom
Lyanda

Hmmmm
I love you ly! yea my art has been changing all month I guess I have so much drawing time now you know User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
and it'll continue on changing. B)
Just keep practicing and become familiar with anatomy and such. I'm not sure if you had seen my older drawings but they were horrible xD I've gone a long way since then. biggrin
I still can't figure out what I'm comfortable with tho emotion_facepalm my style is still evolving and I wish it would just settle down already. A year ago I would think that it did (since it didn't evolve for like 3 years), but in the past year it shifted so much.

My suggestion would be to find a lot of art style you like and study them by trying to copy their style, or trying to understand what exactly they are doing when they are drawing a thing in a certain way, and why did they chose that way. Your brain needs to pick up the characteristics.
In the end, it's just lots and lots and lots of practice, and that means drawing everywhere, at any time.

Questionable Cat

15,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hive Mind 200
Hotarla
cyrusus
Ahh. I see. 3nodding

I'm really sorry, I still haven't had the time to make an avatar for you. gonk

yeaah so I'm still good....xP for now....xD although now I'm sorta like my sister's "bank machine"...xD

that's fine..xP take your time!
What do you mean by "bank machine"? :o

redface Thanks

Sweetheart

37,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Senpai's Notice 100
cyrusus
Hotarla
cyrusus
Ahh. I see. 3nodding

yeaah so I'm still good....xP for now....xD although now I'm sorta like my sister's "bank machine"...xD

redface Thanks

meaning I have to buy stuff for her...xD

lool no problem..xP

Liberal Lunatic

11,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Hotarla
kitkit11183
Hotarla

XDDDDDD LOOOOL!!! I guess not ALL main villains can ALSO be criminal masterminds! XD

yes I know right? ;n; I'm so addicted...I always feel like dancing when I hear it! actually the animation for the ending has several pokemon, including Meloetta dancing...xD

YUP! XD and now I have two Keldeos in my White 2...xD my "older" Keldeo is already in Resolute form...xD

|X

XD You should dance the meloetta dance! Embrace your inner dancer!

XD Nice, bro. Nice. /doesn't want to trade older keldeo over

XD LOOOL!

I...dunno how! teach me? emo (you should go watch the ending..xP)

xD but don't you want TWO Keldeos? XD like me with one in normal form and the other in Resolute? xP
(or an army horde of Lucarios? xP)

XD ...use the power of magic footsteps. idek.

|D But I do have 2 keldeos. Just in separate games.

8D; /has hoards of starter pokemon everywhere
...I really should look to getting a tepig though. Only one I'm missing. Maybe through the Global trade place.

Questionable Cat

15,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hive Mind 200
Hotarla
cyrusus
Hotarla
cyrusus
Ahh. I see. 3nodding

redface Thanks

lool no problem..xP
OTL

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

gonk Okay, great. When I finally have the time, TekTek decides to be really glitchy. stare

Magical Cat

23,200 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Lyanda
quick_star_blossom
Lyanda

Hmmmm
and it'll continue on changing. B)
Just keep practicing and become familiar with anatomy and such. I'm not sure if you had seen my older drawings but they were horrible xD I've gone a long way since then. biggrin
I still can't figure out what I'm comfortable with tho emotion_facepalm my style is still evolving and I wish it would just settle down already. A year ago I would think that it did (since it didn't evolve for like 3 years), but in the past year it shifted so much.

My suggestion would be to find a lot of art style you like and study them by trying to copy their style, or trying to understand what exactly they are doing when they are drawing a thing in a certain way, and why did they chose that way. Your brain needs to pick up the characteristics.
In the end, it's just lots and lots and lots of practice, and that means drawing everywhere, at any time.

I'm stalking deviantart tuts, pose and such I been doing so for the past few weeks I got a good grasp on how to make a pose.... and more or less draw using it.

I like the ways the body is coming out but.... they eyes aren't coming along...

You know ly I been wondering about your older style the on you keep mentioning when will I ever see it? User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Also note that you started drawing a lot when you open up this thread so I am guessing that is why your style has been evolving a lot recently.

Goodness I still can't believe i don't have a job

Sweetheart

37,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
kitkit11183

XD ...use the power of magic footsteps. idek.

|D But I do have 2 keldeos. Just in separate games.

8D; /has hoards of starter pokemon everywhere
...I really should look to getting a tepig though. Only one I'm missing. Maybe through the Global trade place.

magic footsteps? XD

I got tired of waiting for a Keldeo event for Black/White 2 so I transferred my first one over...xP and I wanted to see Resolute form sooooooo...xD

GIMME YOUR HORDES OF STARTERS! D< or at least, one of each so I can collect them all! emotion_kirakira
Tepig should be pretty easy enough to get...xD

Sweetheart

37,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
cyrusus
Hotarla
cyrusus
Hotarla
cyrusus
Ahh. I see. 3nodding

redface Thanks

lool no problem..xP
OTL

gonk Okay, great. When I finally have the time, TekTek decides to be really glitchy. stare

oooh that looks interesting...xP and what do you mean its being glitchy? D:

DanieIle's Husbando

Sparkly Fatcat

19,100 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
quick_star_blossom

I'm stalking deviantart tuts, pose and such I been doing so for the past few weeks I got a good grasp on how to make a pose.... and more or less draw using it.

I like the ways the body is coming out but.... they eyes aren't coming along...

You know ly I been wondering about your older style the on you keep mentioning when will I ever see it? User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Also note that you started drawing a lot when you open up this thread so I am guessing that is why your style has been evolving a lot recently.

Goodness I still can't believe i don't have a job

I can't make poses OTL
All I can do is to draw people in still pose. I'm so terrible at it. I'm jealous of those who don't know anatomy but can still make a wonderful pose setting.

I dunno, draw a lot of eyes? I always draw stand-alone eyes and mouth and nose everywhere on my papers, which includes exams sheets and hw.

Here
Ahaha, it was so terrible back then

Yeah, probably because of that. But I didn't think it would evolve this much. I thought all I would improve would be my anatomy, not my art style.

Didn't you have 2 jobs oAo?

Magical Cat

23,200 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Lyanda

I can't make poses OTL
All I can do is to draw people in still pose. I'm so terrible at it. I'm jealous of those who don't know anatomy but can still make a wonderful pose setting.
I dunno, draw a lot of eyes? I always draw stand-alone eyes and mouth and nose everywhere on my papers, which includes exams sheets and hw.
Here

Yeah, probably because of that. But I didn't think it would evolve this much. I thought all I would improve would be my anatomy, not my art style.
Psssh just drawing a pose make you jealous that is hard to believe. Look

I am getting there just need more practice just more

OHHHHH I seen that once before it really doesn't look anything like your current art. I mean WOW o.o

I doodle them all the time but when I try to apply them to a face... it doesn't go as-well you know. I feel like I'm mushing them together trololo. MUSH.

Goodness ly haven't you heard?
The first job laid me off cause I wasn't able to go on Saturday because of my second job (better paid) that was having a meeting because my second job was going out of business I have been unemployed since the 1/27 but I won't get my last pay till the 3/17 muwhahahahah

DanieIle's Husbando

Sparkly Fatcat

19,100 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
quick_star_blossom
Lyanda

I can't make poses OTL
Here

OHHHHH I seen that once before it really doesn't look anything like your current art. I mean WOW o.o

I doodle them all the time but when I try to apply them to a face... it doesn't go as-well you know. I feel like I'm mushing them together trololo. MUSH.

The first job laid me off cause I wasn't able to go on Saturday because of my second job (better paid) that was having a meeting because my second job was going out of business I have been unemployed since the 1/27 but I won't get my last pay till the 3/17 muwhahahahah

Yeah, all my poses are crap all they do is standing. I wish I can draw my characters more naturally.

lmao, yes, it was horrible emotion_awesome I actually had a better facial anatomy before that one there. Dunno what happened, but I think that was the period I got influenced by the manga called Houshin Enji

Haha, I know the feeling! xD Yeah, that's part of my problem as well, though it's not as bad. Still, the face parts looks better without the face itself =w=
Maybe you can draw them inside a face? Basically, like do a lot of headshots.
Oh gosh, I didn't know about the first part oAo;; That's horrible xAx Do you think you can find another job?
Are you any near at opening your shop tho?

Magical Cat

23,200 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Lyanda
quick_star_blossom
Lyanda

I can't make poses OTL
Here

Yeah, all my poses are crap all they do is standing. I wish I can draw my characters more naturally.

lmao, yes, it was horrible emotion_awesome I actually had a better facial anatomy before that one there. Dunno what happened, but I think that was the period I got influenced by the manga called Houshin Enji

Haha, I know the feeling! xD Yeah, that's part of my problem as well, though it's not as bad. Still, the face parts looks better without the face itself =w=
Maybe you can draw them inside a face? Basically, like do a lot of headshots.
Oh gosh, I didn't know about the first part oAo;; That's horrible xAx Do you think you can find another job?
Are you any near at opening your shop tho?
It's hard to draw them "moving" Houshin manga.... Never heard of it but it trolled you good Lyon, it trolled you good.

I want to work on a comic

Not going to happen the town died as soon as the company I worked for closed we're moving.

That's why I been packing the last few days...weeks 8D

Sarcastic Strawberry

Life's too short to even care at all, oh.x x x x x

x xo w ox x

I'm losing my mind, losing my mind,x x x x x x
Losing control, oh oh.x x x x x x x x x

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers