• Invisibility 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Senpai's Notice 100
cyrusus
Hotarla
cyrusus
Hotarla
cyrusus
No, I understand what you're saying... but still, poor, poor, poor Persephone.

still, the story says that he "possessed the riches of the earth" and he did make her queen...xP soooooo...besides she didn't stay there all the time...xP
gonk She stays there the majority of the time.

no she only stays there for like...half a year? emotion_8c its not THAT bad...besides, the Underworld isn't ALL doom and gloom...xD;;
You sure that it's not all doom and gloom? I mean, it's an underworld! With a whole bunch of poor, dead people! :<

Oh, I thought that it was just over half of the year. Meh, what do I know. rofl

yes I'm sure...:> at least according to myth...O: the Underworld is separated into different sections...O: I think its highlighted in Dante's "Inferno" but its also in other stories as well...like you'd have the areas where the poor condemned are...but there's also the Elysium Fields...:>

well how long does winter last? xD that's how long Persephone is down there.....:> because when she goes down there, Demeter's like "NOPE I'm not gonna give you warmth and sunshine 'cause my daughter isn't here with me... emotion_donotwant "

Questionable Cat

15,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hive Mind 200
Hotarla
cyrusus
Hotarla
cyrusus
Hotarla
cyrusus
No, I understand what you're saying... but still, poor, poor, poor Persephone.

still, the story says that he "possessed the riches of the earth" and he did make her queen...xP soooooo...besides she didn't stay there all the time...xP

no she only stays there for like...half a year? emotion_8c its not THAT bad...besides, the Underworld isn't ALL doom and gloom...xD;;
You sure that it's not all doom and gloom? I mean, it's an underworld! With a whole bunch of poor, dead people! :<

yes I'm sure...:> at least according to myth...O: the Underworld is separated into different sections...O: I think its highlighted in Dante's "Inferno" but its also in other stories as well...like you'd have the areas where the poor condemned are...but there's also the Elysium Fields...:>

well how long does winter last? xD that's how long Persephone is down there.....:> because when she goes down there, Demeter's like "NOPE I'm not gonna give you warmth and sunshine 'cause my daughter isn't here with me... emotion_donotwant "
D: *has no idea what you're talking about*

Questionable Cat

15,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hive Mind 200
Lyanda
where are the other bushes
o-o They are everywhere. They are engrained in your heart, in your soul. You are a bush. You can hide yourself in your heart and soul. You can say that there are no bushes, you can say that there are nothing but bushes. The bushes intend to rule the universe. They intend to corrupt your soul. Whenever you hide in the bush, a little part of the dark part of the shadows that the bush creates becomes part of your soul. The shadows are created by the absence of light. There can be no shadows nor bushes without light. The light of your soul is eroded away through the constant draining of the hourglass' sands of time. When the sands finally break your light, then the bushes' work is done. You can say it was never there, that you were never there. You can say that it was there, that you were there. You can say that it is there, that you are there. Yet the memory of you, your light, the bush, and its shadows fade away through the sand, nobody will remember you or the bushes. You will all be part of the sands of time, wearing away more bushes and people. Time is the bush. Bush is the time. Bushes. Are. Everywhere.

Oh, they're in the backyard.

Liberal Lunatic

11,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Hotarla

LOOOL yeah once I finished KOing the Elite Four that first time, I just rushed through the other towns and cities that were still blacked out, visited all the Pokecenters...and that's it...xD;; oh and changed my Keldeo into Resolute form...xP I even avoided fighting trainers....xD so now I'll have to go back and fight them...xP

INORITE!? :< but I guess you could that we have til...October to finish the BlackWhite2 pokedex...8D;;

XD Map finishing obsession to the max. Ohoho!

YEAH THAT FINISHED POKEDEX ISN'T HAPPENING. 8D;

DanieIle's Husbando

Sparkly Fatcat

19,100 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
cyrusus
Lyanda
o-o They are everywhere. They are engrained in your heart, in your soul. You are a bush. You can hide yourself in your heart and soul. You can say that there are no bushes, you can say that there are nothing but bushes. The bushes intend to rule the universe. They intend to corrupt your soul. Whenever you hide in the bush, a little part of the dark part of the shadows that the bush creates becomes part of your soul. The shadows are created by the absence of light. There can be no shadows nor bushes without light. The light of your soul is eroded away through the constant draining of the hourglass' sands of time. When the sands finally break your light, then the bushes' work is done. You can say it was never there, that you were never there. You can say that it was there, that you were there. You can say that it is there, that you are there. Yet the memory of you, your light, the bush, and its shadows fade away through the sand, nobody will remember you or the bushes. You will all be part of the sands of time, wearing away more bushes and people. Time is the bush. Bush is the time. Bushes. Are. Everywhere.

Cats.
oAo

Sweetheart

37,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
cyrusus
Hotarla
cyrusus
Hotarla
cyrusus

really? O: well now you know? xD;;

Sweetheart

37,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
kitkit11183
Hotarla

LOOOL yeah once I finished KOing the Elite Four that first time, I just rushed through the other towns and cities that were still blacked out, visited all the Pokecenters...and that's it...xD;; oh and changed my Keldeo into Resolute form...xP I even avoided fighting trainers....xD so now I'll have to go back and fight them...xP

INORITE!? :< but I guess you could that we have til...October to finish the BlackWhite2 pokedex...8D;;

XD Map finishing obsession to the max. Ohoho!

YEAH THAT FINISHED POKEDEX ISN'T HAPPENING. 8D;

OHOHOHOHO! so yeah now I can just fly everywhere.. emotion_dowant its AWESOMENESS....NO MORE WALKING FOR ME! emotion_awesome

NOPE NOT HAPPENING AT ALL! 8D;; emo

Questionable Cat

15,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hive Mind 200
Lyanda
cyrusus
Lyanda

Cats.
oAo
emotion_dealwithit Cats.

Questionable Cat

15,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hive Mind 200
Hotarla
cyrusus
Hotarla
cyrusus
Hotarla
cyrusus

really? O: well now you know? xD;;
gonk No, you're just confusing me further. Hm... in return, I should make you confused.

DanieIle's Husbando

Sparkly Fatcat

19,100 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
cyrusus
Lyanda
cyrusus
Lyanda

Cats.
oAo
emotion_dealwithit Cats.

Cats..

Questionable Cat

15,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hive Mind 200
Lyanda
cyrusus
Lyanda
cyrusus
Lyanda

Cats.
oAo
emotion_dealwithit Cats.

Cats..
Cats.

DanieIle's Husbando

Sparkly Fatcat

19,100 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
cyrusus
Lyanda
cyrusus
Lyanda
cyrusus
Lyanda

Cats.
oAo
emotion_dealwithit Cats.

Cats..
Cats.
Cats.

Questionable Cat

15,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hive Mind 200