Welcome to Gaia! ::

Traditional or Digital; what's your preference?

Computer Painted 0.3125 31.2% [ 5 ]
Traditional Media 0.6875 68.8% [ 11 ]
Total Votes:[ 16 ]
< 1 2 3 >

Thank you smile
Dathrin
Yup. I'm still here! Waiting for you to reply to me. So if you're reading this....say hello please smile

Hello please?
Okay, I lied, Moolikeme...I'm not here, because I closed the shop... sweatdrop It'll be back up after I return from Vacation.
Dathrin
Okay, I lied, Moolikeme...I'm not here, because I closed the shop... sweatdrop It'll be back up after I return from Vacation.

4laugh
Moolikeme

4laugh

Yeah, I know, it's still closed, isn't it? Even though I'm back...Eh....I have three pictures to finish up (that aren't payed requests, and one of them is my own) and I also have a commission I'm waiting for a return letter on. So I kinda feel if I open the shop now, I'll be overwelmed with stuff. (Plus, I feel really tired right now....jetlagged as it were.)
Yay, I finally have enough time to reopen my shop! Please PM any requests. I suppose I will even lower the price for now, since I can't work on images right now, and part of the price was because I could get them to someone quickly. Eh...okay, there, price lowered.

Working on current projects: Own avatar portrait

User Image
You start draw my avatar... when you finish it/? I can't wait 3nodding
Ah, after I'm done with mine. Sorry about the wait; I usually set deadlines for images where I feel some pressure to get it (usually because I'm getting paid, but sometimes for class too.), but I'm not so good about finishing images without a contract.
Dathrin
Ah, after I'm done with mine. Sorry about the wait; I usually set deadlines for images where I feel some pressure to get it (usually because I'm getting paid, but sometimes for class too.), but I'm not so good about finishing images without a contract.
ok... but... I must pay you... ? confused
Shar_dival the dark elf
Dathrin
ok... but... I must pay you... ? confused

No, yours is free, Shar, that's why it's taking so long. Plus, I'm debating on if I should just re-draw you first, you don't look like the pciture any more wink

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff