Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reset : Which of my OC you like the most?

Ken 0.10953346855984 11.0% [ 54 ]
Blaze 0.16024340770791 16.0% [ 79 ]
Reizo 0.054766734279919 5.5% [ 27 ]
Haeru 0.10141987829615 10.1% [ 50 ]
Yurui 0.087221095334686 8.7% [ 43 ]
Natsu 0.073022312373225 7.3% [ 36 ]
Yie! you still killing me!! XDD 0.41379310344828 41.4% [ 204 ]
Total Votes:[ 493 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 602 603 604 > >> >>> »|

lolx. en en! but. maybe can directly tell about their current relationship? heart hihihihih. wanna hear from fool chan XD heart
Well. I'll tell from Yasuo's point of view then.

Yasuo really loves Reizo very much and treats him like a little brother. He always treats him with candy, sweets, cakes and toys whenever possible! He enjoys playing around with him and always thinks they have a lot of in common, since they are both childish after all. Yasuo liked him the very moment he saw Reizo when they went to visit Blaze and Ken, and forever wishes to be good friends!
nyuaaa~~ reizo luffles yasuo even more!

*tries to write reizo point of view*
-Giggles- x33 Hehe.
reizo : kyaaaaaaaaaaaaa.... reizo ne! reizo ne! reizo, yasuo niiichan daiiii suki desu! he bought reizo usagi chan, he made reizo jelly and candies and teaches blaze niichan to do the greatest cup cake ever! reizo ne! reizo ne! is always very happy when yasuo niichan around! he always love and hugs reizo! reizo feels warm~~~~~~~~~~~ and really really really happy! he piggy back reizo to toy store! *giggles* reizo wants to be reizo niichan little ones forever! *snugs* heart
Awww. Reizo. heart heart

Yasuo: -Giggles and huggies Reizo tight-
reizo : kyaaaaaaaa~~~ *hugs yasuo even more tight*

*tries to do the relationship thingy in the front page XD XD~*
Yasuo: Eee. I love you so much Reizo-chan! -Smiles and snuggles-

Hehe. x3

I think I had the worse Italian food ever. D:
fool chan > lolx. ne ne, do you have a form and regulation in your prev thread? (too lazy to create new XD~~

reizo : eeee... reizo luffs yasuo niichan sooo much too!! *pokes out a candy and gives to yasuo*

eeep! what happened? D: D:
ee..yie needs her dinner too~ just now a cat from dunno where steals a fish from the kitchen. luckily it at the other dining table, not the main one. if the cat destroy tonight's dinner </3
Eto.. I have one in my old thread. Lemme go get it. x3

Yasuo: -Smiles and takes it- Thank you Reizo-chan! -Ruffles his hair and kissus-

We ordered from this resturant.. the food came.. and it was just BAD. I couldn't eat another bite. x_X
Waaah. A cat? How did a cat get inside?
yay! thank you!

reizo : mewww~~ *makes cute face and blushes away happily*

eee...that's bad </3 what you ordered? D:
yeah. i dunno also! i feels weird with sounds cuz mom and dad not home. tot it just some lizards or somethings, but it when i heard the plate sounds dropping, i go and check, and it was a cat stealing fish! D: D:
Nu problem!

Yasuo: Hehe, Reizo-chan is so kawaii when he blushes.~

Eto.. Penne and some sausage thing. ><; My brother couldn't even eat his.

Waaah! Did you lock the door? Or are windows open?

[b][color=darkblue]Username:
Prices:
Would you prefer to do single or couple art:
Who you would prefer to do if it's a single art:
Samples:[/color][/b]
reizo : nyou!! *clings at yasuo* ne ne ne~ this weekend, the camping trip is cancelled? but ne but ne, we gonna be in an art together! reizo ne...ureshiiiiiiiiiiii *smiles*

oro? have you eat them before? gonk are you alone with brother at house? my parents not home...i guess..the cat entered before they go? cuz i checked all around are closed - the window and door D:
Yasuo: Nya! It is? We can do it later or something! -Nodnods- Hehe. I'm gonna be Reizo-chan's prince ne.~

Nope nope. >< Never before and we are have our parents.

Eek, maybe maybe. Where's the cat now?
reizo : en en en!! reizo will be yasuo niichan princess! protect me !! *giggles* oh? but that gonna be too late~ yasuo niichan have school tomorrow~ D:

oh.. i thought your parents might have dinner outside or something. i am alone in the house now. soo quite. lolx.

eee..i shooed it off. but it ruins my fav. cakes D:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces