Backgrounds 0.087636932707355 8.8% [ 56 ]
O.O 0.22848200312989 22.8% [ 146 ]
Total Votes:[ 639 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 901 902 903 > >> >>> »|

2,650 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
updates | rules x faq | samples x prices | ordering | waiting list x orders | wip x pick up | links in | links out | wishlist | freebies x customers | donators

User Image
wahmbulance IRL Commissions -- OPEN | DeviantART wahmbulance

SHOP STATUS:BRIBE/HIATUS
SLOT STATUS:

Welcome to Devil Rabbit Studio, my art shop.

User Image

UPDATES
UPDATES!!

30/1/11 ◀ ◀ ▷▷ IRL commission CLOSED

I'm on Hiatus~ Off to experiment on new styles. But feel free to pop in for a more active requests, RL commission or not~ i will accept commissions if they're tempting enough! I tend to check Gaia all the time, but i don't get a chance to log in >< sooooo please dont mind my laggy replies..*check below for items I'm currently questing for*

Please try to bribe me with the items that I've listed on my bribe list or you can simply offer pure.~~

----------------------------------

DO NOT PM ME! -- NO BEGGING! Please dont delete any offers once you made them, generally if im not interested i will say so, so if i dont reply, it simply means i'm not online.

Read my rules if you want to order, I'm sick of random PMs for art orders. Please send and confirm trade! i will only start on your art if i receive full payment. I'll finish all my art when i get the time, i have the right to take my time

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

2,650 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
updates | rules x faq | samples x prices | ordering | waiting list x orders | wip x pick up | links in | links out | wishlist | freebies x customers | donators
User Image

User Image
FAQ
What kind of things won't you draw?
I refuse to do, Hentai/Yuri/Yaoi [ PG yaoi and yuri is acceptable], EXTREME cluterness..Huge Muscles, Anthros.

What makes you decline a offer?
Either I'm very busy, or i find you very picky/pushy about my work.

So what WILL make you draw?
I like Simple Avis, Artist Freedom, OCs (with a clean and simple description/back up References. -- I detest those very long annoying descriptions about OCs that exceeds 2 pages..)

Why are your prices so high?
Art takes time, My real time, you got to realize that.

Can I take all your slots when you open?
Only two slots per person. Just to give others a chance.

Do I get the slot right away when I send the form?
No, you got to wait until I accept your order before you send the trade.

I need a slot RIGHT NOW! How do I get one?
See my Bribe items available, and offer higher 8D

Can I use your artwork?
If Picasso let you use his artworks for you to claim as your own, I don't think he would have gone very far. So, NO you may not, and if you WISH to use work you commissioned from me, I prefer you letting me know before hand, and showing me what you're going to do with it.

Are you interested in an art trade?
Its got to be reasonable

Why's your name Itasugen?
Ita=Itachi, Su=Sasuke gen=Rasengen *naruto's fireball move* Pretty straight forward ;D

Why's the shop named Devil Rabbit Studio?
This name is based on my official website, I adore demonic/gothic Rabbits *A*

RULES

✖ Post ALL order forms IN THE THREAD.
✖ Do NOT send me requests when my request status says CLOSED.
✖ I have the right to change my prices when I prone it is necessary at any time.
✖ If I accept your request, I won't start on it until you start a trade with me. Just to make sure you're not a scammer or anything.
✖ Do NOT complain if I take long. I'm a human with a life, like all of us are, and Gaia, unfortunately, is NOT my life.
✖ Don't complain about the prices.
✖ Ordering here is NOT first come first served. I leave the slots open for a while and I choose from whichever orders that offer the highest, I get in that period of time.
No PMs! If you need to ask me something, ask IN THIS THREAD. I check almost everyday, so there's a very low chance of me missing your post.
✖ Before you order, please be COMPLETELY sure you want the art! Cancellations will only be accepted IF I HAVEN'T STARTED ON THE PIECE.
✖ I HAVE THE RIGHT TO REJECT OR CANCEL ANY COMMISSION IF I FEEL THAT I CAN'T WORK WITH IT.
IRL commissions are given first priority!
✖Artworks only started, if FULL PAYMENT is received

2,650 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
updates | rules x faq| samples x prices | ordering | waiting list x orders | wip x pick up | links in | links out | wishlist | freebies x customers | donators
User Image

BRIBES ONLY
Here are the list of Bribe items. I like cash shop items, mcs, pure and 03's items.

How does it work?
Simple, the higher you offer, the more chance of getting a slot + more detail within the work (BG/Couples/more animations) This shop is not first come first seve, it determines on who offers more within a weeks duration.

NOTE:
✖Offer items/pure from Bribe list ONLY
✖Super Chibis and Delux Chibis can also be animated depending on how high the bribe is *BRIBE +1/2 the price for instant animations*
Non-Chibis and Semi realism can only be brought under HIGH bribes (03 items/pure preferably)
✖ I will only choose the highest offer given.

Bribe Items - always updating *Gaia keeps making new items *sigh*

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

Non Chibis | Semi Realism Bribe Items
Extreme Bribe items, offer any of this and I will surprise you.
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Super Chibi———————————————————Line Headshots————————Deluxe Chibi
BRIBE +1mil ———————————————————BRIBE +200k——————————BRIBE +3.5mil
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image———————User ImageUser ImageUser Image———————User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Semi Realism—————————————————Non Chibi
03 items | pure—————————————————03 items | pure
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image———————User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

2,650 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
User Image

Please read the rules before you order

SAMPLE FORM
I WANT SOME DEVIL RABBITS!

Username: Itasugen
Commission Type: Delux Chibi
Who you want drawn: My Avi
Lineart Color: *Only applies to Line Headshot* eg Orange and Yellows
Reference: Avi, Ref 1, Ref 2
Specifications: Have one wing on the left side when drawn. Add 3 dots on her eye patch *preferably having her eye patch on her right eye as you see it. You can draw her with her hair tied up or down, its up to you. If you like, feel free to draw a coco in with bat wings ^^ and Don't forget to add her circle gold loop earrings, and her diamond red jewel on her forehead =3
Page Number: pg 650
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Total Offer: Horns of the demon + 200k pure

[quote="ORDER"][align=center][color=#EC008C][size=18][b]I WANT SOME DEVIL RABBITS![/b][/size][/color][/align]
[size=11]
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Commission Type:[/b]
[b]Who you want drawn:[/b]
[b]Lineart Color:[/b]
[b]Reference:[/b]
[b]Specifications:[/b]
[b]Page Number:[/b]
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
[b]Total Offer:[/b] [/size][/color][/quote]

2,650 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
User Image
DeviantART | Art Auction | IRL Commissions - OPEN

✔ = Paid | ✖ = Waiting Payment | ❤ = Tip | ☀ = Working On
THESE SLOTS ARE BRIBES ONLY.

User Image

SUPER CHIBI | LINE HEADSHOTS | DELUXE CHIBI
1. OPEN
2. CLOSED
3. CLOSED

NON CHIBI | SEMI REALISM
1. EXCEPTIONAL BRIBES ONLY
2. CLOSED

ART TRADE | IRL COMMISSION
1. IRL COMMISSION ONLY

FINISHED ART
Ezra-tan | Cosmetiques | Pyong Chyau! | Ah B | Cocks In Socks | Pyong Chyau! | Water Melan | Ah B

PAYMENT METHOD

Here is how it works:
Step 1. Due to previous scamming, Artworks only started, until FULL PAYMENT is received.
Step 2. After receiving full payment, i will send it back to you.
Step 3. We can leave in bank, sorta like a receipt, i wont scam you sorta thing.
Step 4. PM you the WIP/Sketch
Step 5. Approve sketches/WIP
Step 6. Finish/send art and cancel trade I sent in step 3.

2,650 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
User Image

Please leave a msg in my shop after you've collected your work~ ^^

User Image

User ImageUser Image User Image

2,650 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
User Image
User Image

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=11785777][IMG]http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e74/Itasugen/devilrabbit-small-banner.jpg[/IMG][/url]

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=11785777][IMG]http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e74/Itasugen/devilrabbit-small-banner2.jpg[/IMG][/url]

2,650 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
updates | rules x faq | samples x prices | ordering | waiting list x orders | wip x pick up | links in| links out | wishlist | freebies x customers | donators
User Image
User Image
No Tiny URL/XRL please

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

User Image

2,650 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
User Image
User Image
Wishlist
User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

2,650 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250

User Image
User Image

FREEBIES
•░[Kanoji ]░• ○░ Yume ░○ •░ -Chiyoko- ░• ○░ Panther Nightwind ░○ •░okami_neko_kitsune░•○░I Creature I░○ •░ Kawaii Shugi ░• ○░ FlygonTamer ░○ •░[BloodyAssassin]░•○░ Ah B░○•░Sabin Duvert░• ○░ Kawaii Shugi-2░○ •░Ah B-2░• ○░ Kawaii Shugi-3░○ •░Shizuka░•○░13lueBlossom░○ •░FlygonTamer2░•○░ Miss Atoli░○ •░Julia Constantine░•

PREVIOUS CUSTOMERS
La Mort de Madame, Kawaii-Shugix10, [-Chiyoko-], Demonsoul_Crusader, LullX2, KalawynX5, Grand Grimoire, Faerierain, Kai Hugiha, Chemie, DarksimX2, [Chrono], EpikOrion, Orochi_Chan, Kayuri-Chan, Ardoon Lutgher, Esgay, Angel_de_la_muerte (tip), DNtel, Ordepx2, [Fay], Deshty, 2krazi3, Owyln, Mr Sim, xEnderx, OneBadazzKitty, gigi_raykon_ , Axlish, Gracious_Angel, nocturnal miyuX2, Kealdrea, Maria Bird, NyrocX2, Lachesia, || fallenxangel ||, Panther Nightwind, Ayame Kaganaki, Dawn_99x3, Alcestis, Street, Tifa_Lockheart (tip), Turtle_Heart, Cancer Stick, sobaru the given angel, Lady_Aioshix3, [Masako], Passionate_Crime, ~Raining~Light~, Raving Cheshire, [PillowBiter], FlygonTamerx3, Dragonblade1214, Cronos99, Gaidin, cheezbawl_chikenbizcuitz, Dracoya, Forsakend, Aoi_itami, Semantics, ~kirika~, ~[Zero-Thought]~, Alurah, [ Kanoji ], Lubs, Leify, ~K.a.i.r.i~ , BlueSapphirez x4 (art trade), aki07, Yi Xun , Bana Banana, Lady_Yukanax2, Katarael, I-minh , Shizuka X & Le Bean, Chibby, Han Ji-Eun, Bloody-Assasi, Yomi18, Psycho_kyugurl, Khaos-kunx8, kakigouri, Aramil Jadefire`, Lilismiles, o~Angelin~o, Hensenshi, [~Swift~], gnoserif, Shikirii, Zinny_the_raven, +~-fashion_disaster-~+, Z_Gunslinger_Panda_Z', Hawaiiangaldreams', [ ~Uaiiko~],Shulken, SapphireWolf5 (8.195k tip), LadyDelaidra, [Shining_Seraph] x2(5.5k tip), Zinny_the_Raven, Zeron Xelcius, SpiralAlchemist (10k tip), YasashiiAme (4k tip), Sweet Holly Bee x6 (bribe+AB), krunkkid, Sparkle` (3k tip), Kayuri-chan, .[Contaminated]., wasil, Niehh (5.507k tip), Canadian Bacon, [Crim] (bribe), Kira Yuki, ~My lady kiki~x3 (10k tip), Wasil (art trade), Kcin_Yu, Aeternia (art trade), hollyjoey, ][Pip Bernadette][ (bribe), Kamika Kushi (bribe)x2, serene_pandemonium (art trade), okami_neko_kitsune (art trade), [Odango] (bribe), ` A L i (bribe), xXSkele-GeeXx [is a boy] (bribe)x2, Anamosa Valentine, Tsui-chan (bribe), x-Kirra-x, Remi-chan (bribe), MiaowMiaow-Reina (art trade), BlueSapphirez(art trade), Aeternia (art trade), Kuro Akira (art trade), Kymy (bribe), sunshine jay (bribe), friends4ever1221 (bribe), `Death God x2 (bribe), i Creature I x5 (IRLC), poki-chan (2k tip), ~Hinata Hyuga San~, Sabin Duvertx2, Ah bx5, thegentlemenalliancex6, tropicalprincess808, naeyru, Cyrene, Shizuka, Mottenprinz, Thank God Im an Athiest, 13lueblossom, Miss Atolix2, julia constantine, burning-exodus, Akira Kiraix4, Plum Chanx4, Fire from the Ashesx (7k tip), shaoshaochan (5k tip), Jinx-Tama, smexy jutsu, la tromperie (coco tip), whizky, Arctic Devilx2 (5k tip), cigva, jigseyx2, Costmetiques (IRLx3)+1, xGoober lad (free pixelart), Neko Girl (IRL), Mash Mix, Kurisutensan77, Ezra-tanx2, Deadly_C R O T C H (35k tip), Freezepop, Pyong Chyau!x3, Cocks In Socks (55k + pico urn tip), .[ dotty ]. , MayaTara, Krojak, Chocolate-Cupcake-M x2, Undead Fascination, HeianWarrior, -E f r a i n c i i t o-

2,650 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
User Image
User Image

Rathyas- 8.03k + User Imagex294 + User Imagex290 + User Image264 + User Imagex59 + User Imagex66+ User Imagex65 + User Imagex73 + User Imagex14 + User Imagex12 + User Imagex5 + User Imagex11 + User Imagex11 - ZOMG!!! awwwww Rathyas thank you so much for a generous donation~~~ *huggles tight*
neko_zaru- 5k + User Image User Image User Image User Image - Thank you so much for such a sweet donation ^^
Yazoo_Girl- 10k + User Imagex12User Imagex7User Imagex3User Imagex182User Imagex171User Imagex32User Imagex47User Imagex31User Imagex29User Imagex3User ImageUser Imagex5
For your quest.^^
Azranthea- User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Imagex2User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Imagex6User Imagex7User Imagex8User Imagex4User Imagex2User Imagex3User Imagex3User ImageUser ImageUser Imagex70User Imagex60User Imagex20User Imagex200User Imagex100User Imagex10User Imagex40User Imagex50User Imagex39
Quote:
I'm so so~rry that I can't give you a Diamondback! T crying T Current market price (high, low, average) according to tektek = 13,498 |12,000 | 12,716 Hope this helps! ~<3 -Azranthea P.S. Sending more via trade; am n00
(Feb 24, 2008 )

13lueBlossom- User ImageUser Image
Quote:
I'll Send you a better present later <3

-Yumei-Samurai-- User ImageUser Image User Image User Image User Image User Image
Quote:
Because everyone needs a secret friend heart

Panther Nightwind - User Image
Quote:
User Image Because everyone needs a secret friend heart

XSuicidal_RomanceX- User Imagex3User Imagex2User Imagex3User Imagex2User Imagex6User Imagex771User Image
- Thank you so much for the kind donation
burning-exodus - User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Imagex42User Imagex2User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Imagex2User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
Quote:
Your Very Own NM Minis razz (Jan 04, 2008 )

Quote:
since you can't drive a car, i hope this helps razz too bad you can't use it in rl crying (Jan 12, 2008 )

Quote:
Since questing for the Diamondback has been so hard, i hope this helps ^__^ you need to save up on gold since they're now like 20+mil and the prices keeps going up -__- (Jan 13, 2008

Quote:
It's the season of Ghost <33(Feb 03, 2008 )

Quote:
It's a Poring X_X(Feb 06, 2008 )

Quote:
Happy Chinese New Year ^__^
(Feb 06, 2008 )

Quote:
A rose for friendship... + and a rose for something more~~ + this emm... represents @__@ stuff and this is my last gift for you on gaia ^__^ oh wait... second last ^__^ + This is the LAST gift >__< Goodbye fair maiden and may you days on GO be nice without stalkers
(Feb 28, 2008 )

xpoisonedwaters - User ImageUser Image
x-sofocusedclearly-x - User Image - awww thats so sweet of you ToT thank you so much sofo-chan~!! >w<
witcheemon - User ImageUser ImageUser Image
- I really appreciate your generosity of this donation!! I will keep trying hard in m fish quest~ *hugs*~
Zephyr Gale -User Imagex31User Imagex27User Imagex19User Imagex29User Imagex21User Imagex7
- Thank you so much for the generous donation for my fish quest~
Anonymous -User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
Quote:
A note on your present reads:
happy birthday! ^_^
(Oct 16, 2007)

Quote:
[A note on your present reads:
-super hug-
(Jul 01, 2007)

Quote:
-smothers u- -smuggle huggles- -super hugs- ^_^
(Aug 02, 2007)

Quote:
A note on your present reads:
-smothers huggles u- ^_^
(Sep 01, 2007)

Quote:
itsu itsu... i got 3, i give u one... -super hugs- -^_^-
(Sep 04, 2007)

x Shavanna x -User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
x Shavanna x
This is one of your quest items right T~T Tell me it is.... biggrin biggrin Um..... It is to semi-cool off your face during the summer (or it could just stick on).
(Jun 28, 2007)

x Shavanna x
Spread the love biggrin biggrin (wear red white and blue on July 4th!!!!)
(Jun 28, 2007)
Awwww thank you so much Shavanna~ Its so sweet of you, i havent received a gift in a very long time *huggles*
[Odango] -User ImageUser Image - OMG thank youuuu so muchhh for the cuuute pressie~!!! *hugs to death*
[Odango]
Luffs for Ita-chan. :3 (Apr 24, 2007)

Flygon TamerUser Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image heart Thank you so much. X-mas gift,User Image~!!! >.<
Flygon Tamer
Merry Christmas n' I hope ya have a great summer break!! ^_^ Take it easy, all right! With lots of love, Viv
(Dec 18, 2005)

Ame_Musashi - 370 gold and many other items ^^ Thats so sweet
Nyroc -User Image- Deluxe Purple Daisy - Gold Bouquet with Purple Ribbon - thank you so much for the flowers~!!! *huggles
Nyroc
Merry Christmas Itasugen! I know its not Christmas for you IRL right now.. but its Christmas on Gaia, and that's what counts! I hope you like the gift I got you! Enjoy! ^w^
(Dec 14, 2005)

hawksley - 1k OMG Thank you!!
~`Silfaen`~ - 1.8k - User Image x2 (Single White Carnation - Black Bouquet)- omg i awlays wanted a black and blue flower bouquet how sweet of you >W<
Cronos99 -- User Image 5k OMG Cronos was the first to ever doante to me for this quest crying crying heart thank you so much!
Alcestis - User Image Thats so sweet of you Alcestis, thank you so much heart whee
+~ChoNytH~+ - 1k thank you so much for the donation +~ChoNytH~+~!! heart
Dragonblade1214 - User Image - Gold Bracelet - Thank you so much DragonBlade ur the sweetest whee heart heart
Dragonblade1214

Happy Valentines. =)
(Feb 14, 2006)

cheezbawl_chikenbizcuitz - 20k OMG!!!! O__o THANK YOU so much *glomps really tight* heart
[PillowBiter] -User Imagex3 OMG THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! you dont know how much this means to me ;__;
boycott_education -User Image - OMG~!! thank you so much for the donation~!
Zeo_MoshiMoshi -1k thank you so much for the kind donation *huggles*
Dracoya -User ImageOMG thank you so much for the 15k tip and the chocolates~! I LUV U~!!
Oneub - User Image Thank you so much for the fishy hat~! *glomps really tight*
teh_demonUser Image OMG~!! thank you so much for the scarf teh_demon *glomps*
Street - 10k tip Thank you so much for the tip street, its so sweet fo you >w<
TheRealAmericanDragon - 200g thank you so much for the donation
Semantics - 1k tip, thank you so much for the 1k tip Semantics~! I luv you heart
Alurah - User Image =User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image User ImageUser Image Thank you so much Alurah for the kind donation and helping me with my furniture quest >W< I LOVE YOU~!!! heart heart whee
Alurah
[Kawaii told me about your problem, so here I help^^ Hope you like it^^ (Apr 02, 2006)

Koori_no_hime - 50g donation~!
Chris M. Smith - User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image - Aww thank you for helping me out on my furniture quest >w< *huggles*
Rediculous - 5k donation + User ImageUser Image Ur so sweet *huggles* heart
Pixeluscious - User Image thank you so much for helping me out on my furniture quest ^^ whee
[Kyoko] - 1k - thank you so much for the kind donation ^^ whee
Fox32 - User Image - thank you for the donation Fox
13lueBlossom- User Image - ty for the kind dontaion
Razor - King of Blades - 2.5k - aww thats so kind of you Razor >w<
lizardman - 5k - ty so much for the thoughtful donation ^^
Little_Leila - User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image - OMG~!! ty so much for the thoughtful donation Leila~!! thays so sweet of you heart whee
dah fuzzinator of dewm! - User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image - Aww that;s so kind of you, ty so much for the doantoin dewm~!
Puffeh Muffin - 15k User Image OMG~!! Thank you so much Puffeh 4laugh ^^
Merci` - User Image thank you for the donation Merci~!
Bondage_Fox - 50k + User ImageUser Image OMG~!!!! thank you so much for helping me on my quest~! >w< heart whee
MystickSkye - 6k + User Imagex3User Imagex2User Imagex4User Imagex5User Imagex17User Imagex20User Imagex4300User Image MystickSkye, OMG thank you so much for the fishy donation~! I love it so much *huggles* heart ur too kind~!
Galestream - 12k awww thank you for the sweet doantion Galestream~! heart
anonymous -User Image=User ImageUser Image

Quote:
Happiness comes of the capacity to feel deeply, to enjoy simply, to think freely, to risk life, to be needed.
(Jun 15, 2006)

Quote:
I may be able to speak the languages of men and even of the angels, but if I have no love, my speech is no more than a noisy gong or a clanging bell. I may have the gift of inspired preaching; I may have all knowledge and understand all secrets; I may have all the faith needed to move mountains - but if I have no love, I am nothing. I may give away everyhing I have, and even give up my body to be burned - but if I have no love this does me no good."

- OMG THANK U SO MUCH, T^T who ever you are, i will one day return you a loving favor.. heart crying OMG OMG i was dying to get this item aswell~!! >W< Also thank you for the generosity ^^
lilsakura23 -700g + User Imagex5User Imagex5User Imagex5User Image
Celes Star -User Image - thank you so much Celes for the sweet donation~!!
Dread Pirate Adelaide - 10k + User Image - thank you so much Dread for the kind donation >.<
shinrah88 -100g - aww that's so sweet of you ^^ heart
muffin_cake_666 -User Image User Image - OMG thank you~! your sooo sweet heart heart
Doroshii - User Image - thank you so much Doroshii~!! whee
NatsumiKitty -2095g + User Image User Image - Awww Natsumi thank you so much for the sweet donation ^o^ heart
LifesRemedy -3k - thank you so much for the sweet donation heart
mindless_fury -3k -thank you Fury for the kind donation >W<
Panther Nightwind -User Image x7052 tickets- thank you so much >w<
MagikarpFisher -User Imagex10
Tsunaide -User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
Chocolate-Cupcake-MUser Image User Image
Quote:
You're such a nice person Ita! You're art is amazing too! This is a gift as thanks for the art you've made for me earlier! (Dec 17, 2009)
- Thats the sweetest thing someone has ever said to me here in a long time! Thank you so much sweety~ heart whee

2,650 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250

2,650 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250

2,650 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250