BOTH! 0.46272285251216 46.3% [ 571 ]
Total Votes:[ 1234 ]

Fatcat

DemonAngel_Maeyin
Moopah

Hiii. : D
It's been awhile. gonk

O gosh I know I'm so sorry T.T
I spend most of my time on dA now and in school.

Anyway how are you?

lol you don't have to apologize. >3<
I have started school again as well, i'm trying my best to keep
up with DA and gaia....I gotta make A's though, so I'm really trying to make sure
I focus on school.

charmsei's Prince

cutesy angel

User Image
              emotion_bigheart

charmsei's Prince

cutesy angel

User Image
              emotion_bigheart

charmsei's Prince

cutesy angel

User Image
              emotion_bigheart

charmsei's Prince

cutesy angel

User Image
              emotion_bigheart

charmsei's Prince

cutesy angel

User Image
              emotion_bigheart
★ MOOPAH, LOOK!
· Name;; A R T J E N

· Refs;; My boyfriend and I >>> X X X
His hair is A lightish brown with a red chin beard (lol) and my hair is a little longer than the pics and it flips out and is a bit darker (dark brown/redish) I have blue eyes and he has hazel.
Also, if possible, for clothing, I would like me to wear a shirt like THIS but a mint color with black polka dots and dark jeans. For him, Dark jeans and a black button up shirt.
I hope this is all ok sweatdrop

· Offer;; 700k+tip?

· Anything Else?;; I would like a cute pose of the two of us. It is for him for valentines day smile
Thanks so much! If you get this please let me know smile Also please let me know if you can get it done by valentine's day! Thanks!!!

charmsei's Prince

cutesy angel

A R T J E N
★ MOOPAH, LOOK!
· Name;; A R T J E N

His hair is A lightish brown with a red chin beard (lol) and my hair is a little longer than the pics and it flips out and is a bit darker (dark brown/redish) I have blue eyes and he has hazel.
Also, if possible, for clothing, I would like me to wear a shirt like THIS but a mint color with black polka dots and dark jeans. For him, Dark jeans and a black button up shirt.

· Offer;; 700k+tip?

· Anything Else?;; I would like a cute pose of the two of us. It is for him for valentines day smile
Thanks so much! If you get this please let me know smile Also please let me know if you can get it done by valentine's day! Thanks!!!

User Image
              moopah is not currently accepting commissions, sorry! emotion_bigheart
cutesu
A R T J E N
★ MOOPAH, LOOK!
· Name;; A R T J E N

· Offer;; 700k+tip?

User Image
              moopah is not currently accepting commissions, sorry! emotion_bigheart

Aw pooey. Thanks!

charmsei's Prince

cutesy angel

User Image
              emotion_bigheart

charmsei's Prince

cutesy angel

User Image
              emotion_bigheart

Fatcat

Fatcat

Thanks cutesu. <3