What do you think of my art?

Love it, I'm ordering! :D 0.13333333333333 13.3% [ 2 ]
It's cute, I think I'll order :3 0.2 20.0% [ 3 ]
Meh, it's alright. 0.13333333333333 13.3% [ 2 ]
Notmy style, I don't think I will order... :( 0.33333333333333 33.3% [ 5 ]
Ugly and overpriced >:( 0.2 20.0% [ 3 ]
Total Votes:[ 15 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 >

In the meantime, I'm still accepting orders!
There's 3 slots left to be filled blaugh

Sweet Cultist

16,100 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Cheerleader 200
Bliind Lemon

Okay, I was doing the base colouring and then a couple of my markers gave up. Apparently it's time to buy new ones. crying
Here's a w.i.p.
User Image

Copic Markers are pretty expensive, but I've already placed an order for new ones.

So that means there's going to be a little delay in everybody's orders. Sorry!

Take your time, please... also, it looks great so far! ✿
Still taking orders!
Line art orders will still be drawn and delivered. 3nodding
Username:littlebluewolfdemon
Picture of avatar/OC:

User Image
Coloured/line art:Colored full body
Description: Sanako is a wolf demon, who gained the Demon Lord position through hard work. She usually wears steam punk, corsets, pants with chains, and she wears combat boots. Her hair is waist long, skin is Ivory and her fur and hair is black with red splotches.
littlebluewolfdemon
Picture of avatar/OC:

User Image
Description: Sanako is a wolf demon, who gained the Demon Lord position through hard work. She usually wears steam punk, corsets, pants with chains, and she wears combat boots. Her hair is waist long, skin is Ivory and her fur and hair is black with red splotches.

Thank you for you order!
As I stated above, there is some delay in the delivery of coloured orders.

Your order will be 200k.
Please start the trade, offer the gold and when I finish the order, you may accept the trade. 3nodding
Thank you!
Bliind Lemon
littlebluewolfdemon
Picture of avatar/OC:

User Image

Thank you for you order!

Your order will be 200k.
Please start the trade, offer the gold and when I finish the order, you may accept the trade. 3nodding
Thank you!

Oh my god, thank you!

Its fine! Take your time and just dont forget me! Ill get the 200k from my mule now and send the trade.
littlebluewolfdemon
Bliind Lemon
littlebluewolfdemon
Picture of avatar/OC:

User Image

Thank you for you order!

Your order will be 200k.
Thank you!

Oh my god, thank you!

Its fine! Take your time and just dont forget me! Ill get the 200k from my mule now and send the trade.

Thank you for your payment!
When I finish your order, I will pm you and then you accept the trade 3nodding

I'm bored and I want to draw haha. I wish my markers weren't empty sad .
Bliind Lemon
littlebluewolfdemon
Bliind Lemon
littlebluewolfdemon
Picture of avatar/OC:

User Image

Thank you for you order!

Your order will be 200k.
Thank you!

Oh my god, thank you!

I know the bored feeling.

And thank you~ I tried finding art for my OC before and always got skipped over or ignored because they were the more popular threads, or couldnt pay for them because they charged like, over one million gold for JUST one picture. And its like, I would rather get a few of them.
littlebluewolfdemon
Bliind Lemon
littlebluewolfdemon
Bliind Lemon
littlebluewolfdemon
Picture of avatar/OC:

User Image

Thank you for you order!

Your order will be 200k.
Thank you!

Oh my god, thank you!

And thank you~ I tried finding art for my OC before and always got skipped over or ignored because they were the more popular threads, or couldnt pay for them because they charged like, over one million gold for JUST one picture. And its like, I would rather get a few of them.

Haha, yes, I know what you mean. Before you ordered my art was underpriced, compared to other artist who drew (in my opinion) way worse than me. I charged 5k for headshot, 10k for bust and 15 for full body. Coloring was an extra 10k. As you may have noticed, I have ten folded the prices and I'm still one of the cheaper artists haha.
About 5 years back the prices I stated above were pretty normal if you weren't popular, but now I come across a butt load of art shop threads that charge 500+ k.
Personally I think it's just ridiculous to charge that much gold for a simple drawing. Especially compared to the real life commission charge which is usually about 5 to 10 dollars, which in my opinion is of less value than 500+ k haha. 3nodding
Bliind Lemon
littlebluewolfdemon
Bliind Lemon
littlebluewolfdemon
Bliind Lemon
littlebluewolfdemon
Picture of avatar/OC:

User Image

Thank you for you order!

Your order will be 200k.
Thank you!

Oh my god, thank you!

Haha, yes, I know what you mean. Before you ordered my art was underpriced, compared to other artist who drew (in my opinion) way worse than me. I charged 5k for headshot, 10k for bust and 15 for full body. Coloring was an extra 10k. As you may have noticed, I have ten folded the prices and I'm still one of the cheaper artists haha.
About 5 years back the prices I stated above were pretty normal if you weren't popular, but now I come across a butt load of art shop threads that charge 500+ k.
Personally I think it's just ridiculous to charge that much gold for a simple drawing. Especially compared to the real life commission charge which is usually about 5 to 10 dollars, which in my opinion is of less value than 500+ k haha. 3nodding

See, Knowing how I draw (I cant draw as well as you or anyone else, but I got told my chibis are darn adorable.) I most likely would just charge like, 20 gold or something JUST for a picture XD. And yea, the other topics I went to before had some that were over 100k, and I finally got one before this one where I got like, three colored pictures (One bust of two people, one full body and one chibi, all colored) for 55k. If I remember right, most commissions on Deviant art are like, 5-20, depending on how detailed they are.
littlebluewolfdemon
Bliind Lemon
littlebluewolfdemon
Bliind Lemon
littlebluewolfdemon

Oh my god, thank you!

See, Knowing how I draw (I cant draw as well as you or anyone else, but I got told my chibis are darn adorable.) I most likely would just charge like, 20 gold or something JUST for a picture XD. And yea, the other topics I went to before had some that were over 100k, and I finally got one before this one where I got like, three colored pictures (One bust of two people, one full body and one chibi, all colored) for 55k. If I remember right, most commissions on Deviant art are like, 5-20, depending on how detailed they are.

Yep.
And haha, I just read the description you posted with the picture of you OC on dA.
Well, I wouldn't require a picture, but it sure is a lot easier to draw an OC when a picture is provided. You would also be happier with the outcome than without a picture provided. 3nodding

Anyway, hearing your story, I can promise you that your picture will be detailed, nicely coloured with high quality markers and also nicely shaded!
It will be worth your money blaugh
Bliind Lemon
littlebluewolfdemon
Bliind Lemon
littlebluewolfdemon
Bliind Lemon
littlebluewolfdemon

Oh my god, thank you!

Yep.
And haha, I just read the description you posted with the picture of you OC on dA.
Well, I wouldn't require a picture, but it sure is a lot easier to draw an OC when a picture is provided. You would also be happier with the outcome than without a picture provided. 3nodding

Anyway, hearing your story, I can promise you that your picture will be detailed, nicely coloured with high quality markers and also nicely shaded!

See, I try to at least describe my OC as well as I can. Some people (Aka most of the people Ive seen here) Almost demand a picture or they refuse to draw your character. I have a description of the basics of what she looks like, what she wears, her hair color and length, eye color, and all that, but I guess its not enough you know? and since shes a wolf demon/demon of lust, I kinda give the whole body shape/stuff like that interpretation to the drawer, considering the fact that "Doll like" might look different to each other person, you know?
littlebluewolfdemon
Bliind Lemon
littlebluewolfdemon
Bliind Lemon
littlebluewolfdemon

Yep.

See, I try to at least describe my OC as well as I can. Some people (Aka most of the people Ive seen here) Almost demand a picture or they refuse to draw your character. I have a description of the basics of what she looks like, what she wears, her hair color and length, eye color, and all that, but I guess its not enough you know? and since shes a wolf demon/demon of lust, I kinda give the whole body shape/stuff like that interpretation to the drawer, considering the fact that "Doll like" might look different to each other person, you know?

Yes yes, I get what you mean. I'll try my best to draw her as you'd like her to be drawn smile
Aaaargh, I want my markers! sweatdrop gonk
Bliind Lemon
littlebluewolfdemon
Bliind Lemon
littlebluewolfdemon
Bliind Lemon
littlebluewolfdemon

Yep.

Yes yes, I get what you mean. I'll try my best to draw her as you'd like her to be drawn smile
Aaaargh, I want my markers! sweatdrop gonk

im sure youll get them soon enough 3nodding
Starting a new post, the quoting was getting kinda long haha 3nodding

I'm waiting for a reply from my former supplier and if she doesn't supply the markers anymore, I'm going to order them elsewhere. Hopefully I'll have them by the weekend smile

I'll be doing the line art for all orders and color them when I have my markers!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff