Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sparkly Shopper

Aeri_Adore
I'm looking for something semi-realist, but it's not avi art. If you're able to draw it I'd be willing to offer up 1mil; as well as an additional large tip if I melt when I see it wink I know you usually do avi art, but please consider as I think you'd do an amazing job! If you can't accept, I fully understand.

Username: Aeri_Adore
Style: Semirealist
Coloring style: Shaded? (Looking for black and white/grey, other than a few small sections)
Detailed request: I'm looking for a drawing of a peacock with it's tail hanging downwards. I would like it to be shaded only, but on the center of 4 of the plumes I would like to have the birthstones of myself, my husband, and our 2 children. I'd really like it if it looked like circular gems. Our birthstones:
- Purple (amethyst)
- Sky blue (zircon)
- Yellow (topaz)
- Green (peridot)

----Character/avi references: None
----Pose: Tail hanging downwards, either a side view or a back view with the head turned sideways.
----Overall feel: elegant
Time limit: No. Quality trumps speed.
Updates: Either way is fine, updates would be nice though if it's a long process.
Notes: I really just hope you consider trying this for me. I didn't notice anything about "no animals" but I may have missed it due to sleep deprivation. If so, sorry for bothering you. I absolutely adore your avi art. This picture would be the main display on my profile for a very very long time.

I would be happy to try. smile When I get enough time to start it, I will send a sketch so you can decide whether or not it's what you're looking for.

Ruthless Millionaire

20,325 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
Love your art o.o so cute. so wish you had spots opened

Sparkly Shopper

LmaoXP
Love your art o.o so cute. so wish you had spots opened

If you want to place your order, I will add you to the list now and work on it when I finish the others.

Fashionable Tycoon

crystaltiger52

hey!

Username: Ciroen
Style: Chibi
Coloring style: color & shading
Detailed request: Just my avi, I never change it (:
----Character/avi references: current avi, xxx
----Pose: I really like the one over here! but any pose is fine
----Overall feel: sweet~
Time limit: take your time
Updates: sure I love WIPs
Notes: can you make the apple big?it doen't have to be enormous, haha, and she doesn't have to be sitting on it. & you don't have to include the lucie.^^

thank you! heart

Sparkly Shopper

Ciroen
crystaltiger52

hey!

Notes: can you make the apple big?it doen't have to be enormous, haha, and she doesn't have to be sitting on it. & you don't have to include the lucie.^^

thank you! heart

Right-o! I've added you to the waitlist! I'll pm you next time I finish a piece so you can start the trade. When you say the apple doesn't have to be enormous and she doesn't have to be sitting on it, does that mean you'd rather it not be like the one in your sig? Are we talking beach ball sized, smaller or bigger?

Fashionable Tycoon

crystaltiger52
Ciroen
crystaltiger52

hey!

thank you! heart

Right-o! I've added you to the waitlist! I'll pm you next time I finish a piece so you can start the trade. When you say the apple doesn't have to be enormous and she doesn't have to be sitting on it, does that mean you'd rather it not be like the one in your sig? Are we talking beach ball sized, smaller or bigger?

Lovely! It means you can do whatever you want, if you want you can copy my sig, but you don't have to--I have no preference. Anything grapefruit size or larger is fine, beach balls included. xD
Username: White Dymond
Coloring style: Lineless Shading.
Detailed request: For TekTek 1 - I'd love her Feathers all detailed & Her flower pin on her head. TekTek 2 - You don't have to draw her crown on her head behind her bow. Also can you make her bra look like a top connected to her dress…?
----Character/avi references: TekTek 1. TekTek 2.
----Pose: Pose.
----Overall feel: That forbidden love… redface
Time limit: Not really, Just hopefully not months emo
Updates: WIP's would be nice 4laugh
Notes: I have 760k, I'll get the 950k after I sell an item then start the trade…( If this gets accepted ).

Sparkly Shopper

White Dymond
Username: White Dymond
Coloring style: Lineless Shading.
Detailed request: For TekTek 1 - I'd love her Feathers all detailed & Her flower pin on her head. TekTek 2 - You don't have to draw her crown on her head behind her bow. Also can you make her bra look like a top connected to her dress…?
----Character/avi references: TekTek 1. TekTek 2.
----Pose: Pose.
----Overall feel: That forbidden love… redface
Time limit: Not really, Just hopefully not months emo
Updates: WIP's would be nice 4laugh
Notes: I have 760k, I'll get the 950k after I sell an item then start the trade…( If this gets accepted ).

I'll put you on the waitlist. smile Sounds fun.
crystaltiger52

Thanks, I'm actually gonna change one of the avatars so my friend can be in it w/ me…If that's okay! I hope the avatar change won't change your mind redface

Sparkly Shopper

White Dymond
crystaltiger52

Thanks, I'm actually gonna change one of the avatars so my friend can be in it w/ me…If that's okay! I hope the avatar change won't change your mind redface

Go right ahead. So long as the avatar continues to follow my rules and you don't change it once I'm already drawing it. ^^
your art is so beautiful <3. how much would it cost is i wanted art like this one? http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r116/crystaltiger52/Fantasykills-1.jpg

Sparkly Shopper

l Athazagoraphobia l
your art is so beautiful <3. how much would it cost is i wanted art like this one? http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r116/crystaltiger52/Fantasykills-1.jpg

Thanks for your interest. As specified on the front page, shaded chibi couple art is 400k.
crystaltiger52
l Athazagoraphobia l

Thanks for your interest. As specified on the front page, shaded chibi couple art is 400k.

okay <3. sorry this is my first time actually buying art, so i need a bit of help. do you need a screen shot of the avis? ;o

Sparkly Shopper

l Athazagoraphobia l
crystaltiger52
l Athazagoraphobia l

okay <3. sorry this is my first time actually buying art, so i need a bit of help. do you need a screen shot of the avis? ;o

In the first post of this thread there is an order form to fill out that is designed to give me the details I need to get you what you want. There are also instructions for how to order. It might help you to have a look at that. smile
Tekteks of the avatars are better than screenshots, but if screenshots are all you have, I can work with that.
ohh, thank you i shall fill out [: and i can do tektek's too (:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces