Welcome to Gaia! ::

Feral Kitten

crystaltiger52
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                      I'll just stay subscribed and keep my eyes out.
                      :3

Fashionable Businesswoman

10,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Big Tipper 100

Feral Kitten

crystaltiger52
                    Would you be interested in affiliating me?
                    [url=http://tinyurl.com/b3qe2ps][IMG]http://i50.tinypic.com/21do85l.gif[/IMG][/url]

Bashful Dabbler

8,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
l His Soulmate l
crystaltiger52
                    Would you be interested in affiliating me?
                    [url=http://tinyurl.com/b3qe2ps][IMG]http://i50.tinypic.com/21do85l.gif[/IMG][/url]

Sorry sweatdrop but I don't really do that. Nothing personal, its just more to keep up with.

Adored Senshi

12,700 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
User Image

User Image

crystaltiger52

Finally have worked up the gold to order~! This'll be the first of many ;]

Username: Dildoe Faggums
            Style: Chibi
            Coloring style: Flat colored
            Detailed request: Art of one of my Sailor Scout OC's called the Seasonal Fruit Senshi. You made Sailor Pumpkin (forgot the username who she belongs to) look so good, I knew you could make mine look fantastic c:
            ----Character/avi references: Seasonal Fruit Senshi Sailor Summer Strawberry! Included a reference drawing of her fuku and detailed explanation about it.
            ----Pose: I don't really have a certain post in mind, I'll let you decide based on her personality. (just thought of this, but maybe something like a pin up? idk)
            ----Overall feel: I described her personality in the description of the photo, but to save you time reading/searching for it; She's very flirty and energetic. When shes Sailor Summer Strawberry, she has that sophisticated Hollywood sex appeal look and feel about her.
            Time limit: Don't really have one; take your time c:
            Updates: I would love updates!
            Notes: Idk if it would cost a bit extra but perhaps you could add a strawberry in the background, where its rather larger and a bit transparent, sort of like this with the symbol, but more behind her

Generous Gekko

crystaltiger52

Username: Demonic femboy
Style: chibi
Coloring style: colored / shaded
Detailed request:
----Character/avi references: Here
----Pose: Not sure i normally let artist draw / think of a pose then ask so shock me?
----Overall feel: happy and cute
Time limit: No time limit just work on it whenever you can.
Updates: Just show me the lineart as a update then finish
Notes: i perfer no items get taken off my avi unless asked and maybe if you want try to put music notes coming from the headphones if it looks better.

total 300k + tip
Demonic_femboy
crystaltiger52

Username: Demonic femboy
Style: chibi
Coloring style: colored / shaded
Detailed request:
----Character/avi references: Here
----Pose: Not sure i normally let artist draw / think of a pose then ask so shock me?
----Overall feel: happy and cute
Time limit: No time limit just work on it whenever you can.
Updates: Just show me the lineart as a update then finish
Notes: i perfer no items get taken off my avi unless asked and maybe if you want try to put music notes coming from the headphones if it looks better.

total 300k + tip

sad The tektek link you sent is either broken, or tektek is freaking out. I will send you a pm when I finish the commissions ahead of you so you can start the trade. smile
Dildoe Faggums
User Image

User Image

crystaltiger52

Finally have worked up the gold to order~! This'll be the first of many ;]

Username: Dildoe Faggums
            Style: Chibi
            Coloring style: Flat colored
            Detailed request: Art of one of my Sailor Scout OC's called the Seasonal Fruit Senshi. You made Sailor Pumpkin (forgot the username who she belongs to) look so good, I knew you could make mine look fantastic c:
            ----Character/avi references: Seasonal Fruit Senshi Sailor Summer Strawberry! Included a reference drawing of her fuku and detailed explanation about it.
            ----Pose: I don't really have a certain post in mind, I'll let you decide based on her personality. (just thought of this, but maybe something like a pin up? idk)
            ----Overall feel: I described her personality in the description of the photo, but to save you time reading/searching for it; She's very flirty and energetic. When shes Sailor Summer Strawberry, she has that sophisticated Hollywood sex appeal look and feel about her.
            Time limit: Don't really have one; take your time c:
            Updates: I would love updates!
            Notes: Idk if it would cost a bit extra but perhaps you could add a strawberry in the background, where its rather larger and a bit transparent, sort of like this with the symbol, but more behind her

The strawberry is no trouble, so no extra charge. I'll send you a pm once I finish the commissions ahead of you so you can start the trade. smile

10,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Big Tipper 100
heart heart

Generous Gekko

crystaltiger52

Tektek is having promblems lately.

Adored Senshi

12,700 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
heart heart heart

10,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Big Tipper 100
emotion_bigheart

10,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Big Tipper 100
I'm so excited & I just can't hide it x]
I'm looking for something semi-realist, but it's not avi art. If you're able to draw it I'd be willing to offer up 1mil; as well as an additional large tip if I melt when I see it wink I know you usually do avi art, but please consider as I think you'd do an amazing job! If you can't accept, I fully understand.

Username: Aeri_Adore
Style: Semirealist
Coloring style: Shaded? (Looking for black and white/grey, other than a few small sections)
Detailed request: I'm looking for a drawing of a peacock with it's tail hanging downwards. I would like it to be shaded only, but on the center of 4 of the plumes I would like to have the birthstones of myself, my husband, and our 2 children. I'd really like it if it looked like circular gems. Our birthstones:
- Purple (amethyst)
- Sky blue (zircon)
- Yellow (topaz)
- Green (peridot)

----Character/avi references: None
----Pose: Tail hanging downwards, either a side view or a back view with the head turned sideways.
----Overall feel: elegant
Time limit: No. Quality trumps speed.
Updates: Either way is fine, updates would be nice though if it's a long process.
Notes: I really just hope you consider trying this for me. I didn't notice anything about "no animals" but I may have missed it due to sleep deprivation. If so, sorry for bothering you. I absolutely adore your avi art. This picture would be the main display on my profile for a very very long time.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games