Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Kitten

crystaltiger52

Gotcha! I've started sketching, I'll get started as soon as I settle on a pose idea. If you want anything specific, now's the time to let me know. smile

Well, if you're doing outfit #3,
          then maybe something with her blowing a kiss, or doing a cute wink...
          But still being super sexy and flirty...
          Oh, and a bigger chest. Nothing outrageous,
          but big enough.
          x P

Friendly Kitten

Friendly Kitten

crystaltiger52

Why am I on the 'unconfirmed' list?

Sparkly Shopper

l His Soulmate l
crystaltiger52

Because I am a silly person who has not updated that front page in about a week. Fixing it now. I am working on inking your piece now, I should have it done by tonight.

Friendly Kitten

crystaltiger52
l His Soulmate l
crystaltiger52

Because I am a silly person who has not updated that front page in about a week. Fixing it now. I am working on inking your piece now, I should have it done by tonight.

Yay!
          I'm excited!

Friendly Kitten

crystaltiger52
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                      I'm wondering if you're taking any more orders....
                      >.>

Sparkly Shopper

l His Soulmate l
crystaltiger52
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                      I'm wondering if you're taking any more orders....
                      >.>

I can. smile it just might take a little longer than the last one since its back to school.

Heated Pyromaniac

17,275 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Elocutionist 200
Username: The Edge Of Desire
Style: Chibi & Realist
Coloring style:Colored & Shaded
Detailed request: I am requesting 2 arts because I love your style and its hard to come across shops with artists I just want to throw so much money and love at <33 (Which I mean in the nicest way possible o.e)
----Character/avi references: My honey's: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. (for realism) User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. (for chibi)
Mine: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. (for realist) on the realist female maybe make her skintone a little darker as well as the hair? Gaia has some weird tones User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. (for chibi)
----Pose: Realist: Him sitting with her in his arms her back against his chest looking over her shoulder into his eyes stroking his cheek with her hand lovey and comfortable, showing as much detail as possible (possible background= fireplace? XD) another pose would be him sitting and her in his lap kind of like this but her chin rested on his head hugging him around the shoulders and more loving than suggestive? I <3 both ideas so whichever seems better to you! Chibi: something cute! I was thinking her kind of flying, reaching out to help him fly with her?
----Overall feel: Love <3 I want this to be a sweet gift for my fiancee the more love the better ^-^
Time limit: Little before Christmas. I know, its a lot I'm sorry :c I'll pay you lots c: <33
Updates: Updates please! WIPs are my favorite <3
Notes: A price I think o: 3.5m

I liked This realist
And This Chibi

Sorry if I seem picky o-o
Its just a lot of info at once xD
Only major thing is a sample of a rough sketch of pose? So we can iron out little details c:
Thanks so much for considering me
emotion_bigheart

Sparkly Shopper

The Edge Of Desire
Username: The Edge Of Desire
Style: Chibi & Realist
Coloring style:Colored & Shaded
Detailed request: I am requesting 2 arts because I love your style and its hard to come across shops with artists I just want to throw so much money and love at <33 (Which I mean in the nicest way possible o.e)
----Character/avi references: My honey's: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. (for realism) User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. (for chibi)
Mine: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. (for realist) on the realist female maybe make her skintone a little darker as well as the hair? Gaia has some weird tones User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. (for chibi)
----Pose: Realist: Him sitting with her in his arms her back against his chest looking over her shoulder into his eyes stroking his cheek with her hand lovey and comfortable, showing as much detail as possible (possible background= fireplace? XD) another pose would be him sitting and her in his lap kind of like this but her chin rested on his head hugging him around the shoulders and more loving than suggestive? I <3 both ideas so whichever seems better to you! Chibi: something cute! I was thinking her kind of flying, reaching out to help him fly with her?
----Overall feel: Love <3 I want this to be a sweet gift for my fiancee the more love the better ^-^
Time limit: Little before Christmas. I know, its a lot I'm sorry :c I'll pay you lots c: <33
Updates: Updates please! WIPs are my favorite <3
Notes: A price I think o: 3.5m

I liked This realist
And This Chibi

Sorry if I seem picky o-o
Its just a lot of info at once xD
Only major thing is a sample of a rough sketch of pose? So we can iron out little details c:
Thanks so much for considering me
emotion_bigheart

You have every right to be picky! You are paying for art, it should be what you ask for. I love how detailed your order is, it's really helpful in making sure I give you exactly what you want. If you would send the trade divided into 2 parts for the two arts, that would be great. Chibis don't take very long at all (maybe tomorrow or Sunday), whereas semi-realist (estimating based on the amount of upcoming work I have to do) could take a week, maybe a week and a half? That way, you can have the chibi as soon as it's done, rather than waiting for the other to finish to get your art. I'll get started as soon as you start the trade. :3
And thanks so much for the flattery! whee You are really too kind!

Bashful Defender

8,400 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Username: SlowKiss
Style: Semi-Realist (Couple) (850k +tip)
Coloring style: Lined & Colored
Detailed request: Not picky, as long as it's cute. : - )
----Character/avi references: 1 2 3 4
Request Thread: See 2nd post for a brief description
----Pose: No, but here is some inspiration!: 1 2 3 4
----Overall feel: I am a shy tomboy. He is a talkative gamer, super sweet guy, really romantic. : - ) Just make us look totally into each other and he will love it!
Time limit: Need at least one week before Christmas, please.
Updates: An initial sketch of the pose would be nice, can wait for the finished product after that.
Notes: You have lovely samples. ^__^ Thank you for your time.

Edit: Haha, another couple ordered right before me! Tis the season!

Heated Pyromaniac

17,275 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Elocutionist 200
crystaltiger52

You have every right to be picky! You are paying for art, it should be what you ask for. I love how detailed your order is, it's really helpful in making sure I give you exactly what you want. If you would send the trade divided into 2 parts for the two arts, that would be great. Chibis don't take very long at all (maybe tomorrow or Sunday), whereas semi-realist (estimating based on the amount of upcoming work I have to do) could take a week, maybe a week and a half? That way, you can have the chibi as soon as it's done, rather than waiting for the other to finish to get your art. I'll get started as soon as you start the trade. :3
And thanks so much for the flattery! whee You are really too kind!
Okay! <3
I'll send the trade right now c:

Thanks so much blaugh

Sparkly Shopper

Aedan Synyster
You. Me. Negotiations. Now. Please D:

Negotiations? How so?

Sparkly Shopper

Aedan Synyster
I'm looking for something a bit different from what I'm assuming would normally be asked here, but I'm a new Nerdcore rapper and I need album art for my first free mixtape!

Your style is unique and beautiful, and I think we could make something awesome together with my album's theme of being 'Originality'

I came back to Gaia from hiatus for this, so I could be willing to trade you my most valuable possession: My Kitsune Mask. It's my only pride and joy after my what now, 9 years o.O of Gaianess.

Thank you for the compliments. ^^ What exactly are you looking for? I can either try to draw it for you or perhaps point you in the direction of someone better suited if it doesn't seem like something I can help with.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff