Welcome to Gaia! ::

Super Genius

lovely chibis <3

Sparkly Shopper

dddaren
crystaltiger52

Oh, I don't have any of those items. I came back to gaia a few days ago, so I don't have any of the new items that came out after I left ^^; I have a lot of old MCs from 2009-2011 if want, or I have some other items that are worth 30k+. You can pick and choose ^^;

Well, you could sell whichever ones you don't want on the marketplace for the gold, or you could pm me a list of which you would propose paying me with.
crystaltiger52
dddaren
crystaltiger52

Oh, I don't have any of those items. I came back to gaia a few days ago, so I don't have any of the new items that came out after I left ^^; I have a lot of old MCs from 2009-2011 if want, or I have some other items that are worth 30k+. You can pick and choose ^^;

Well, you could sell whichever ones you don't want on the marketplace for the gold, or you could pm me a list of which you would propose paying me with.

I can offer anything on there ^^, but if you rather have me give you gold instead, I'll try selling them.

Sparkly Shopper

The Adorable Cheshire
Username: The Adorable Cheshire
Style: Semirealist
Coloring style: Shaded
Detailed request: For the background, could it be something dark and intense, more suited to a darker kind of relationship than a light and fluffy one?
----Character/avi references: X O & X
----Pose: Artistis freedom with the pose, so long as the demoness is clearly depicted as the dominant one~
----Overall feel: Cheshy (The cat) is sweet, cute, tends to blush a lot despite being a huge pervert, and is one of the most intensely loyal and protective Leo's you could hope to meet, but is also submissive. The demoness, who shall remain unnamed, is dark, mysterious, dominant, manipulative and, like most Scorpios, has quite the 'sting.'
Time limit: ASAP by you~
Updates: Updates please~
Notes: Umm.... 1.7 Million?

Alright. smile I have added you to the waitlist. I will send you a pm when I finish the pieces ahead of yours so you can start the trade.

[_Legato_]'s Princess

Lunatic

17,665 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Username: W3DN3SD4Y
Style: Chibi
Coloring style: colored & shaded please
Detailed request: Hmmm I didn't really think of a pose bout do you think you could draw my avi with her two rabbits. Maybe playing with both of them (will have refrence pics of the rabbits)
----Character/avi references: AvatarAvi with Rabbits Instead of black eyes can you give her sky blue eyes (should be in ref pics as well)
----Pose: Nah, just make her look super cute... Try not to make her hands visible... The sleeves should cover her hands all the way. ^-^
----Overall feel: Shy, cutesy, playful, irresistible.
Time limit: Nah, take your time ^-^
Updates: Updates would be nice ^^
Notes: I will pay you 500k ^^ and if I like it a lot (which I probably will) I'll order more from you! ^^ emotion_bigheart (I have been looking for you for a very long time. You had done art for one of my close friends ((The pink Avi.. her username was Mrs Casil)) and I fell in love with your art! eek )

Sparkly Shopper

Caelum Dae

Username: Caelum dae
Coloring style: colored
Detailed request: couple art.
----Character/avi references: Request
----Pose: any :3 just some thing cute
----Overall feel: Girl has a spazz dorky and random personality Boy has a rough exterior but is a teddy bear deep down
Time limit: 2-4 days
Updates: yes please
Notes: 450k as payment

Right. I've added you to the waitlist. smile I will send you a pm when I have finished the pieces ahead of you.

Sparkly Shopper

The Whiskey Witch
Username: The Whiskey Witch
Coloring style: Coloured and shaded
Detailed request:Would love it if you would utilise the broom in piece, but up to you
----Character/avi references: I have references here and here
----Pose: Maybe falling off broom or standing on broom? Atristic freedom is still yours
----Overall feel: I'm just silly really
Time limit: Take your time
Updates: Updates would be much appreciated
Notes: Willing to tip generously emotion_yatta

Ha. Cute. I have added your order to the waitlist. I'll send you a pm when I finish those ahead of you. smile

Sparkly Shopper

Sisipu
lovely chibis <3

Thank you so much!

Sparkly Shopper

W3DN3SD4Y
Detailed request: Hmmm I didn't really think of a pose bout do you think you could draw my avi with her two rabbits. Maybe playing with both of them (will have refrence pics of the rabbits)
----Character/avi references: AvatarAvi with Rabbits Instead of black eyes can you give her sky blue eyes (should be in ref pics as well)
----Pose: Nah, just make her look super cute... Try not to make her hands visible... The sleeves should cover her hands all the way. ^-^
Notes: I will pay you 500k ^^ and if I like it a lot (which I probably will) I'll order more from you! ^^ emotion_bigheart (I have been looking for you for a very long time. You had done art for one of my close friends ((The pink Avi.. her username was Mrs Casil)) and I fell in love with your art! eek )

You're too kind! I have added your order to the waitlist and I will pm you when I finish the pieces ahead of you. smile

[_Legato_]'s Princess

Lunatic

17,665 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
crystaltiger52
W3DN3SD4Y

You're too kind! I have added your order to the waitlist and I will pm you when I finish the pieces ahead of you. smile
Okee dokee! I'm going to send you the trade for now so I don't forget in the near future! <3 and no rush!~ you have a lot of customers! I will patiently wait! <3333 emotion_bigheart

Sparkly Shopper

dddaren
crystaltiger52
dddaren
crystaltiger52

I can offer anything on there ^^, but if you rather have me give you gold instead, I'll try selling them.

Anything on where?

GildedFoxx's Princess

Beloved Cutie-Pie

10,025 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
crystaltiger52
The Adorable Cheshire
Detailed request: For the background, could it be something dark and intense, more suited to a darker kind of relationship than a light and fluffy one?
----Pose: Artistis freedom with the pose, so long as the demoness is clearly depicted as the dominant one~
----Overall feel: Cheshy (The cat) is sweet, cute, tends to blush a lot despite being a huge pervert, and is one of the most intensely loyal and protective Leo's you could hope to meet, but is also submissive. The demoness, who shall remain unnamed, is dark, mysterious, dominant, manipulative and, like most Scorpios, has quite the 'sting.'

Alright. smile I have added you to the waitlist. I will send you a pm when I finish the pieces ahead of yours so you can start the trade.

-Squeaks.- Would it be OK if I started the trade now? It's just that I have a terrible habit of forgetting these things otherwise =_=;;

Sparkly Shopper

The Adorable Cheshire
crystaltiger52
The Adorable Cheshire

-Squeaks.- Would it be OK if I started the trade now? It's just that I have a terrible habit of forgetting these things otherwise =_=;;

Please go ahead. smile I'll still send you a pm so you know when I'm starting.

Unholy Mage

12,750 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Bookworm 100
crystaltiger52
The Whiskey Witch
Username: The Whiskey Witch
Coloring style: Coloured and shaded
Detailed request:Would love it if you would utilise the broom in piece, but up to you
----Character/avi references: I have references here and here
----Pose: Maybe falling off broom or standing on broom? Atristic freedom is still yours
----Overall feel: I'm just silly really
Time limit: Take your time
Updates: Updates would be much appreciated
Notes: Willing to tip generously emotion_yatta

Ha. Cute. I have added your order to the waitlist. I'll send you a pm when I finish those ahead of you. smile

No problemo, thank you for getting back to me so quickly!
Username: LayDeDeadpool
Style: Chibi Couple
Coloring style: coloured and shaded
Detailed request: A couples art with my avi and Marvel's Deadpool.
----Character/avi references:
My Avi
Deadpool Waist Up
Deadpool Fullbody
Just incase you want it simplified, Heres a sketch
----Pose: Something cute and fun... even crazy XD. Be creative for a deadpool fangirl.
----Overall feel: I have an UNHEALTHY obsession with Deadpool.
Time limit: Nope, take your time
Updates: No thanks. I know it'll be awesome and showing me previews will cause me to lose sleep
Notes: No need to add the dragons. If you'd like to thatd be cute but not needed. Your art will be my new sig picture
I'll tip with a Zodiac Compass (cause I don't want it and it cant sell lol)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff