Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bilge rat

Ha, thanks. XD Haven't had time to get too sick of them, yet.

Bilge rat

Friendly Member

Bilge rat

kk, we're updated!

Bilge rat

28,150 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Champion 300
Hello! It's been a while since I've participated in one of these. I've been doing lots of different art projects lately, and would love to take part in the swap for the upcoming month. : )

Fly Upon Wings of a Dream! Drawing thus - traditional stuff: 1 2 3 4 Requesting art of: Insane Demon Doctor or Demon Warrior

Shameless Lunatic

Good morning! Now that the event is over I can go back to socializing like normal. wink

Shameless Lunatic

GalateasFire! Drawing thus - examples. Requesting any of these three avis; One Two and Three .

Tipsy Pirate

I got my side of the trade done.. except I hate it... sooo .... redoing it. Will try and finish it this week!

Bilge rat

Awesome, got some more people to sign up for the swap! I'm planning on adding myself in there too, so we'll actually have a few people. Looked like it was going to be very slim there for a bit. XD

Barring crazy unforeseen circumstances, I will update and set up the swap tomorrow.

28,150 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Champion 300
Woooo!

That's alright, no rush. Get around to it when you can. : )

Partying Prophet

9,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
Oh, oh! I don't think I signed up for the next swap!!

Add me please? o 3 o Unless it's a huge pain in the a** because I entered at the last second-- then I'll just wait around for the next one. <3

VoxAngeles Drawing thus - right here! Requesting any of these dorks.

Thanks!! : D

Bilge rat

Vox is lucky I got busy yesterday! I'll set up the swap in a few minutes. smile

Bilge rat

Lol "crazy unforeseen circumstances" ended up being the apartment REALLY needed cleaned and I went to buy myself a decent watercolor set finally. XD

I got a 55$ set for 23$ (10 tubes of Cotman)! Coupons and sales, hooray! I'd love to get actual professional quality paints but this is such a huge step up from what I have been using, no complaints.

Friendly Member

Fly Upon Wings of a Dream

GalateasFire

VoxAngeles

You've all been added to the swap and should expect a PM with the swap info soon! biggrin

Madam Exorcist
Aaaaah I forgot to ever post the art you received once you turned in your art for Swap 34! Here it is!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff