Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lonely Gaian

10,100 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
To all of the people who have been waiting to hear back/are still waiting for art, I am deeply sorry. Life exploded very messily on the whole "ohgod, do I recontract next year or move back home when I have no savings to do so?!" right before I had to go get oral surgery to remove two wisdom teeth that had erupted in a bad way and then catching a terrible cold right after.

User Image

Welcome to Crayon Icy Chan!

I'm Icysnowgirl, but please feel free to call me Icy. This store's name is a direct reference to Crayon Shin-Chan. But it is also a playful way to explain the type of art I specialize in: Crayon Art.

Please consider <3 or tipping this post to let me know that you have subscribed! c: Or, just posting here that you've done so is also amazing. <3

Table of Contents
  1. Welcome and Table of Contents
  2. Announcement
  3. Rules
  4. Examples
  5. Prices
  6. Order Form
  7. Slots
  8. Pick Up
  9. Previous Customers
  10. Affiliates

Lonely Gaian

10,100 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User Image

Announcements

11/13/2013 - Updated the Previous Customers post in an attempt to make the page shorter. I'll try to figure out other ways to keep the front page small!
10/30/2013 - Fixed the broken two links in colored chibis examples. 3nodding Thank you to everyone who pointed it out to me!
10/25/2013 - Guys, the Halloween Event is kind of sucking away my soul in case you haven't noticed. I'll be totally doing art full speed ahead once the event is over! @_@;
9/18/2013 - Back from hiatus!
9/12/2013 - Taking a brief hiatus from the thread/art until I get back from my mini trip.
9/10/2013 - Hosted an event thread offering freebies to a few super-kawaii-desuu~~ posters in a style not yet available in the shop!
9/9/2013 - Added a Gift Art section and a Patrons of the Arts section!
9/1/2013 - Updated prices on Chibis and increased the colored examples!
8/31/2013 - Second Affiliate! Give a warm welcome to Avatars to Animals!
8/28/2013 - Admin Sandokiri stops by and makes a post! eek
8/25/2013 - First Affiliate! Give a warm welcome to Apple's Art Shop!
8/22/2013 - Accepted 7 Commissions, have 4 pieces for Pick Up (and one person did)!
8/21/2013 - Reserved the posts, created banners, and opened the store!

Lonely Gaian

10,100 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User Image

Rules

Do
1. Please use the order form in order to be added to my slots.
2. Please start the trade after posting the order form - If there is an issue with pricing, we'll talk it out.
3. Please understand that I work a full time job and commute about 4 hours a day, some days I might not log into Gaia, so it might take me about 24-48 hours to see a post. I will respond as soon as I can.
4. Please use the word Pancakes in your order form so that I know you have read the Rules.

<3

Don't
1. Please don't PM me about ordering art/checking up on art status. I really prefer handling art orders/check ups within the thread(s). [Mostly because I'm still trying to clean up my Inbox from my last hiatus from Gaia, might change this rule in the future.]
2. Please don't use hard to read fonts [a.k.a. violet, yellow, really light blue, etc.] especially in tiny, tiny
italicized font. So, please, nothing like this!
3. Please don't alter my art or use it for anything outside of signatures/showing friends without consulting me first. (Example - I create line work, don't color it/offer it to others to color without talking to me first. Or, don't crop the image to put into a banner without talking to me first. This is mostly out of politeness, 99% of the time I will say Ok.)
4. Please don't stretch the page out. Use the spoiler box [see below for how] if you want to post something that is large.

[spoiler][/spoiler]

<3

Lonely Gaian

10,100 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User Image

Please click any of the Thumbnails to see a fullsize.

Black & White MSP Headshot Sketch

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

Crayon Color MSP Headshot

Black & White Chibi PSE Full Body

Color Chibi PSE Full Body

Lonely Gaian

10,100 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User Image

• Black & White MSP Headshot Sketch ~ 1,ooo-2,ooo

• Crayon Color MSP Headshot ~ 3,ooo-5,ooo

• Black & White Chibi PSE Full Body ~ 15,ooo-2o,ooo

• Color Chibi PSE Full Body ~ 25,ooo-35,ooo

The simpler the avatar, the lower the price. The more cluttered or complicated the avatar, the higher the price. I am willing to allow folks to set their own price when they initiate trades/place the order, but I have the right to ask for more if I feel that you are offering too little for a difficult piece.

~ Want to tip? ~

To make it easier on people who wanted to tip (but don't want to start a new trade), I'll try to keep a list of items I would be happy to get! If you'd like to pay in these kind of items instead of gold, please discuss it with me in the order. :3

<1k
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

1k-5k
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

5k-10k
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

10k<
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Lonely Gaian

10,100 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User Image

Please post in the thread using this order form and then start the trade. After I see both the post and the trade is started, I will add your name to the slots list. For the record, I will add names based off of who starts a trade first, so if you post, but fail to start a trade, I will not start drawing.

Note on Reference - Please do not say "current avie". By the time I see your post, you might have changed outfits. Either upload your avatar to a hosting website such as photobucket or imageshack or post a Tektek of your avatar for clarity's sake.

P.S. Don't forget to use the word Pancakes in the order form! :3

[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Reference:[/b]
[b]Style:[/b]
[b]Payment:[/b]
[b]How you found CIC:[/b]
[b]Additional Notes:[/b]

Lonely Gaian

10,100 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User Image

1. Empty

1. - I Am Unrequited -

1. Empty

1. Molly Mollusca

Lonely Gaian

10,100 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User Image

• Empty

• Empty

• Empty

• Empty

Other

Lonely Gaian

10,100 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User Image

Here, you can see additional samples of the people who have commissioned me since this store's opening.

November 10, 2013November 9, 2013
〜✧〜 〜✧〜 〜✧〜 〜✧〜 〜✧〜 〜✧〜 〜✧〜 〜✧〜 〜✧〜 〜✧〜 〜✧〜 〜✧〜 〜✧〜 〜✧〜 〜✧〜 〜✧〜 〜✧〜 〜✧〜 〜✧〜 〜✧〜 〜✧〜 〜✧〜 〜✧〜 〜✧〜 〜✧〜
October 20, 2013===========October 2, 2013==========September 23, 2013========September 10, 2013=======September 7, 2013
Mitsuki_Amakura - 25k + 5k tip!illogicoolSchool Club Pride ScarvesThe Seenior - 35k=========MaRkIe po0h
- 35k + 465k tip!!! O______O;;;Matsuoka-Kou-chan - 15k! Gave 2 bonus pieces for being late & did a bust shot as well
〜✧〜 〜✧〜 〜✧〜 〜✧〜 〜✧〜 〜✧〜 〜✧〜 〜✧〜 〜✧〜 〜✧〜 〜✧〜 〜✧〜 〜✧〜 〜✧〜 〜✧〜 〜✧〜 〜✧〜 〜✧〜 〜✧〜 〜✧〜 〜✧〜 〜✧〜 〜✧〜 〜✧〜 〜✧〜

September 1, 2013==========August 31, 2013==========August 27, 2013==========August 25, 2013==========August 23, 2013
NightwishFaerie - 1k! =======Bluefirefoxlove - 40k!======Angel Kitten Mark2 - 20k! .....Kane Shecklers31 - 50k!====Farandine - 10,000g + 10k tip!
Marilush - 10k! + 10k tip!!!.=================================================================xxxstarchanxxx - 3k
keepthelightson - 1k + 500g tip!
========

Lonely Gaian

10,100 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User Image

Please consider linking up to my store~! o (◡‿◡✿)

User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/art-shops/t.87561259/][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v119/Icysnowgirl/Art 2013/Banners/StoreBannersmall.png[/img][/url]

Currently looking for stores to link up with! (  ̄ー ̄)ノ

User ImageUser Image

Lonely Gaian

10,100 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User Image

Because I've been so lucky, and so many people (3!!) have given me gift art, I wanted a place where I could show it off and thank them for their kindness. ;^; <3

Lil Nell Saxen
User Image

peachhyy <3
User Image

xxx starchan xxx
User Image

TwT Thank you both so much~!!!

Lonely Gaian

10,100 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User Image

This post is dedicated to those who really go above and beyond in supporting a simple artist like myself! It isn't quite a white-list, but I guess some people will consider it as such...?

September's Patron:

MaRkIe po0h

What makes someone a Patron of the Arts?
    Being a Patron of the Arts is a combination of factors. It is in part, showing support throughout the entire artistic process. Everything from the conceptualization of the piece and the direction it is going, to coming around these parts and posting responses to any work in progresses that are revealed. Patrons of the Art are just generally wonderful, supportive people! And, of course, a healthy tip never hurts. (○゜ε^○)

What's great about being a Patron of the Arts?
    If I've featured you as a Patron of the Arts in the past 12 months, it means that I'm willing to go out of my way for art you might commission in the future. So, things that are a bit more challenging, I'm more willing to spend time on. Additionally, if none of my pieces are rush pieces and I'm not behind on orders, I'm far more willing to bump you up earlier in my To-Do line. Finally, I'm going to post Work-In-Progresses every time I stop working on the piece for the day/evening. This way, you can see how the piece is coming along, and have greater say in altering things or decisions on how the final product looks! (´ ▽`).。o♡

It also means that if I'm ever in the mood to just draw to challenge myself, I'll probably look at whatever you are wearing if you don't have an on-going request thread. -ninja-

Is it possible to be Patron of the Month more than once in a 12 month period?
    Yes, of course! In fact, I really encourage people to come by my thread and order more than once. I'm hoping to evolve and develop different styles over the years, so it would be fun to have people who have collections of my art as it grows with my skill! _φ(^∇^ )ノ

Lonely Gaian

10,100 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User Image

Canceled Orders

August 28, 2013
  • August Dreams - Was hacked. Had to hunt her down to find out. =/

Lonely Gaian

10,100 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User Image

Reserved for Future Use

Lonely Gaian

10,100 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User Image

A little list of items I'm currently trying to collect!
-The Orphan Collection-

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces