Welcome to Gaia! ::

In answer to your question on my art shop, no some of them are not custom avi art, but others are. I just like to do art. Sithe, the one with the 'golden eye's is an OC of mine, and I like him. And yeah, wolves and dogs rock my socks! great art!
It's sort of tacky to go into everyone else's shop and hint at coming to yours. It may seem harmless to you (especially if you phrase it in a friendly manner), but to a shop owner who is working hard to bring in customers, it's like advertising and stealing potential commissions. It's also sort of tacky to have fake conversations with your mules to make yourself look more popular. And it's REALLY tacky when you come into my shop, don't read any of my posts and critique my art and prices in comparison to yours. If I want my art critiqued, I take it into one of my classes here at school or I put it up on Picture Post. As for my prices? Frankly, I don't care if you think they're too high. I've been at this for quite a bit longer than you have, and have raised my prices only when I have received several suggestions to do so. Either way, I believe (with good reason) that my art is far higher quality than yours is and can therefore stand higher pricing without being unrealistic. With that said, please learn some manners and goodbye.
your work isnt too bad either. Thanks for checking out my shop smile
[ . Mirage . ]
It's sort of tacky to go into everyone else's shop and hint at coming to yours. It may seem harmless to you (especially if you phrase it in a friendly manner), but to a shop owner who is working hard to bring in customers, it's like advertising and stealing potential commissions. It's also sort of tacky to have fake conversations with your mules to make yourself look more popular. And it's REALLY tacky when you come into my shop, don't read any of my posts and critique my art and prices in comparison to yours. If I want my art critiqued, I take it into one of my classes here at school or I put it up on Picture Post. As for my prices? Frankly, I don't care if you think they're too high. I've been at this for quite a bit longer than you have, and have raised my prices only when I have received several suggestions to do so. Either way, I believe (with good reason) that my art is far higher quality than yours is and can therefore stand higher pricing without being unrealistic. With that said, please learn some manners and goodbye.

I m sorry that you feel that way. I meant no harm and to prove it I will go thought and take siggys out of every post that I made in other peoples shops. I was just trying to be nice comment on good art work and bring artist to shop in hopes of getting some positive feedback in my shop. Artist should work together that way.
I want to thank those artist whom did understand that I m meant no harm and came and comment on my artwork. Those are true artist there! Yall Rock!
Country_Kev
In regaurds to you post:

Ok first of all I was just trying to do is be a nice fellow artist. I commented on your art work and said it was nice. Second of all asking about prices was in hopes of you replying in a nice way of prices and maybe giving me some info on prices as I said "I was told my prices was too high" You then nicly out no I dont think your prices are too high and give a fellow artist a hand. Suggesting you to look at my shop is to bring in comments to my shop the same as I did for you. Artist in the REAL WORLD something that you high school mind must know nothing of, help each other. Now of course if one looks at it as if the world is out to get them I can see how you could be offended. I m sorry and I will be more then willing to delete my post even though I thought it was very friendly. Last of all what are you talking about false convos with my mules? I have no idea in the world what that is related to. Second of all flaming on someones shop is VERY VERY... whats the word... oh "TACKY'! The one thing an person would know not to ever do if flame someone on their shop.

I m sorry but if what I did seem so bad to you. You need to take a look at the way you handle the issue. You brought yourself down very very low. The better way would be to first come to me and state "I realize that you may of mean no harm and was only being a good fellow artist. However I dont like you posting in my shop could you please remove it." I would be happy to do so.

I would like it if you remove your post from my shop as I will do the same for you.

Thank you,
Country Kev

'scuse me, but I'm almost a junior Studio Major (yes, college!) and work on real life work OUTSIDE OF GAIA! IN THE REAL WORLD! I've been doing this for some time, and I don't like when people come into my shop and point out obviously that they have one too. It's not immaturity or intolerance, it's habit for me. I work very hard on my art, and when others come in an advertise it drives me nuts. I'm sorry if you're bothered by my response, but that's not really my problem, as you posted first and broke a rule. Read the stickies in the art forums. No advertising. I'm sorry if you were just trying to be friendly, but I do not take it that way and I know that others do not take it in a friendly manner either. Don't preach to me as if you know art in the real world. With the poor quality of your work, I doubt you've actually ever sold anything for real money. And do NOT preach to me about being in "high school"; I am far more educated than that. And with that education comes caution and defense: learned in the REAL WORLD.

As for your "Mules". Oh Country_Kate? Just like Country_Kev! Your profiles are exactly the same. You both were created like, 5 days within one another. You both have around the same number of posts. It's kinda obvious, dude.

If you think I'm low, fine. Either way, as you can see in my thread, my customers support me, and that's just too bad for you. If you had ASKED about pricing (which is better to do in OTHER forums such as the picture post- again, READ THE STICKIES), I would've answered or sent you to another place to help. But all you did was say my prices were steep and that you couldn't sell YOUR art for that high. That. Is. Not. Asking.

Either way, leave me alone. Oh, and it's really tacky to sugar-coat a nice response in your thread where all your customers are seeing it, but then be completely rude to me in PMs.
"Thread Disclaimer:
If you do not like my art work or think that my prices are too high I ask that you do not post it on here. "If you dont have something nice to say dont say anything at all." However if you have positive feedback please feel free to post. Those whom have negitive feedback can either pm me or just go about their own and move on to another thread."

--
Sound familiar? THAT'S WHAT'S IN MY SHOP TOO. If you can't take your own medicine, don't dish it out to everyone else. Please read OUR posts just like you want us to read YOURS.
hi it tucker and im new so qust be happy to see me
will some one donate to the muscatear or my evil jacked up dude
Kiana_Mae's avatar Caoimhin's avatar MkBleveElricBro's avatar Mieung's avatar
hi and bump
bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump
blaugh

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers