Current WIP~Click
User Image

__________»Art Established Sense the Caveman
__________»Converses Established 1917
__________»Rock Established 1940's
__________»This Shop Established 2011

____________________»Status: Normal Slots Open- Accepting Bribes
__________________________Accepting Art Trades - Being Picky

Heading★Intro★Announcements★Rules★Examples★Prices★Forms★Slots★Previous Customers★Affiliates

Shameless Gawker

11,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
User Image

__________» I would say "Welcome" but I don't know if I like you yet.
__________» A "<3" is loveable and a "</3" is laughable for this particular shop.
__________» Because of my particular friend(s) and what they bring out in me the content rating of this shop
______________can go from child appropriate to explicitly adult oriented. If you can't handle coming into a
______________conversation like that...just either don't look or leave.

__________» Now scroll on down to get what you probably (and maybe actually) came here for.

Heading★Intro★Announcements★Rules★Examples★Prices★Forms★Slots★Previous Customers★Affiliates

Shameless Gawker

11,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
User Image

__________» January 06, 2012 College courses begin Monday the 10th. Slots will be reopened, but will be limited!
__________» August 19, 2011 Going back to school Monday, and ONLY bribe slots will be open
__________» June 30, 2011 Chibis withdrawn from shop for serious revamping
__________» June 25, 2011 Chibi's now Available...under bribing conditions only...
__________» May 07, 2011 Shop Opened
__________» May 05, 2011 Construction began

Shameless Gawker

11,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
User Image

__________» This shall be kept very straight forward, any problems that arise that don't apply or do apply to _____________any of the following rules shall be dealt with...(with my size 7 converse up your a**).
_______________» Don't b***h about my prices, there isn't anything to b***h about.
_______________» For ******** sake no drama.
_______________» I can decline my services to anyone without an explanation, but that doesn't mean I won't __________________give one.
_______________» You can not cancel your order once I've started, meaning no refunds no cancellation of __________________trade, to bad so sad.
_______________» No advertising unless it's in your sig, for god's sake I DO accept affiliates.
_______________» Put "Rock your life fashionably" in the "Other" section of the order form if you read these __________________rules. Chances are, if you don't, you'll be ignored.
_______________» Save your images yourself. But also don't try and steal them either.
_______________» Do Not Harass My Bumpers! They would currently be:
__________________Colorful-Sparkles; AlwaySInMyHeart12; -3gwen- ; MommiiDearest

Shameless Gawker

11,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
User Image

__________»These are the only examples I feel like uploading as of right now, more will come in as more _____________orders are completed and listed under Previous Customers
__________»If you just so happen to have the desire to see other completed works, just ask.

User ImageUser Image

__________» I do not have a Do's and Don'ts list (Mainly because I do a lot of things and don't do many things). _____________Simply ask and I shall tell.

Shameless Gawker

11,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
User Image

__________» Once again, very straight forward and basic
_______________» Colored Headshot: 50k+
_______________» Colored Halfbody: 150k+
_______________» Colored Fullbody: 300k+
_______________» Couples of anything is double the price

_______________» Colored Fullbody Chibi: Bribe Only (And I'm not talking a bajillion gold here, just make an offer)

__________» The "+" simply means that depending on the avi it may be a bit more basically just because of _____________clutter or a certain item. If I need you to raise I will tell you to do so.

__________» I will accept decent items but the value overall has to be GREATER than the prices set up there.

Shameless Gawker

11,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
User Image

[IMG]http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn163/Gaia_Reaper/Art Shop Start May 7/Divider.jpg[/IMG]
[color=white]__________[/color][color=#A8A7A7]»[/color] [color=#474747]Username:[/color] [color=#A8A7A7][Insert Username here][/color]
[color=white]__________[/color][color=#E8175D]»[/color] [color=#CC527A]Reference:[/color] [color=#E8175D][Insert Reference here][/color]
[color=white]__________[/color][color=#A8A7A7]»[/color] [color=#488AC7]Type:[/color][color=#A8A7A7][Insert what you want, fullbody, halfbody, headshot, here][/color]
[color=white]__________[/color][color=#E8175D]»[/color] [color=#CC527A]Price:[/color][color=#E8175D][Put your offer here][/color]
[color=white]__________[/color][color=#A8A7A7]»[/color] [color=#474747]Other:[/color] [color=#A8A7A7][Put something here][/color]

User Image
__________» Username: [Insert Username here]
__________» Reference: [Insert Reference here]
__________» Type:[Insert what you want, fullbody, halfbody, headshot, here]
__________» Price:[Put your offer here]
__________» Other: [Put something here]

Shameless Gawker

11,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
User Image

__________» Normal Slots
_______________»1. Open
_______________»2. Open
_______________»3. Open

__________» Chibi Slots
_______________»1. Open
_______________»2. Open

__________» Bribe Slots
_______________»1. Open
_______________»2. Open

__________» Art Trades
_______________»1. Open
_______________»2. Open

__________» I would also like to make a note that there is NO WAITING LIST. If you want my art that badly _____________STICK AROUND for it, it's called STALKING and I enjoy it...a lot.

Shameless Gawker

11,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
User Image

ALL Old BCBS(Before SAI)
__________» Shad-Chan»Superimposed Catastrophe»Le Violoncelle Noir»Lusty Demoness»Keepsake Key
»Lusty Demoness»The Fabulous D»LemurNipples»Crysanity»Sweetie Memoirs

Shameless Gawker

11,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
User Image

User Image__________In
_____

User Image
[url=http://tinyurl.com/6z96zxy][img]http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn163/Gaia_Reaper/Art Shop Start May 7/Button.gif[/img][/url]

__________Out
_____»accepting affiliates
_____»200x40 or smaller thank you.
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image User Image

__________Credits
_____»A Highly Sarcastic Guide to Starting an Art Shop ~ By Djubre
________It is amazing and shall make you laugh out loud.
_____»My Banners/Buttons/Dividers ~ Made by Soundroom
________The Techno Graphics(First Affiliate listed) is the banner link to her shop <3

Shameless Gawker

11,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Shameless Gawker

11,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Shameless Gawker

11,750 Points