o0NeMo0o
HiTekAngel
o0NeMo0o
HiTekAngel
o0NeMo0o
domokun How's my order coming along? domokun

Good. I'm still in sketch mode lol
3nodding I'm I difficult to draw?

sort of. and I'm not the best at male characters so they generally take me longer.
Yeah. There aren't really many people that can draw my avi. I think ForkyForkMaster was the best one so far. You can check it out in my journal. domokun
I have faith in you. Your sketches are awesome. heart whee

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. heart whee BUMP whee heart User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

OOH! God everyone knows my Aunt Forky! I think she's drawn half the Gaian Population. heart whee
eek Is she really your Aunt?

4,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Person of Interest 200
o0NeMo0o
Whispering_Sakura
o0NeMo0o
HiTekAngel
o0NeMo0o

sort of. and I'm not the best at male characters so they generally take me longer.
Yeah. There aren't really many people that can draw my avi. I think ForkyForkMaster was the best one so far. You can check it out in my journal. domokun

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. heart whee BUMP whee heart User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

OOH! God everyone knows my Aunt Forky! I think she's drawn half the Gaian Population. heart whee

Not biologically speaking, she's my Gaian Aunt, but I'm close with her. whee heart
Whispering_Sakura
o0NeMo0o
Whispering_Sakura
o0NeMo0o
HiTekAngel
o0NeMo0o

Not biologically speaking, she's my Gaian Aunt, but I'm close with her. whee heart
oh..
Still working on me? I just got some done in 1 day. My sig.. domokun

Lonely Citizen

6,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Professional Snowfriend Architect 250
  • Dressed Up 200
o0NeMo0o

Lol. I've been working and I'm not allowed on the compy after 8pm, so sometimes things get tight XD
HiTekAngel
o0NeMo0o

Lol. I've been working and I'm not allowed on the compy after 8pm, so sometimes things get tight XD
xd .. well I got a rando sig, you can check the Art that I got in 1 day in my journal. It's pretty awesome.
EDIT: ok now I made a image map sig. xd
coming up on 2 months and I still haven't recieve my artwork from you. sweatdrop

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff