Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naughty Sex Symbol

User Image

heart

___________Art By: Escada Skye

Lover

Hello Everyone, just wanted to post my announcement that I am closing up this shop. I have completed my last commission in the batch and am going to take a bit of a break from having a shop here for a bit. I have some personal projects I want to work on (I rarely ever draw for myself) and a piece for a friend that I will be doing. I'm not quitting Gaia or anything like that, just need a bit of a break, and time to work without any pressure.

I will be participating in an Anti V-day Auction in February so please look for that!
As far as art shops in the future my plans are up in the air. I'm going to see how opening up rl commissions go, and then gauge from there what I have time for in terms of gold commissions.
I don't do very well in not drawing for free so maybe if inspiration strikes I'll be making temp threads for freebs and such, or just drawing for friends. Heck I may just make some sort of a chat thread so we can all keep in touch!

If you want to keep updated on what is going on with my art I'm not going to quote you. I feel if someone really wants my art they know where to find me. If you want to friend me please feel free, I tend to let people know what is going on via status updates and forum posts.

Deviantart is also a great place to keep an eye on since I've become a bit more invested there recently as well. If you have an account, watching me there is your greatest bet in staying updated!

http://escadaskye.deviantart.com/

Thank you all so much for your support! You guys are the best! Here's to a bright future in 2013!

<3
Escada

Deadly Wench

14,500 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Love Machine 150
Escada Skye
If you make a chat thread, please give me a link! I know I'm not around much lately, but I still stalk. <3

Naughty Sex Symbol

Phae-chan
User Image

Go here. smile

___________Art By: Escada Skye

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items