Welcome to Gaia! ::

samples @ my dA

I will probably just be doing experimental work~

note: do NOT tip before you receive your art because I will be picking
please do keep in mind that I not be drawing everyone!
+ please do tip once you've received your art

to those who don't know how to tip
it is the "tip post" button beside "quote"

just post refs + details!

Lonely Citizen

6,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Professional Snowfriend Architect 250
  • Dressed Up 200
bear-kunn
samples @ my dA

please do tip once you've received your art

and references using the spoiler is extremely helpful*

25g or 25mil or 25bil? Inflation has taken it's toll X3 figured I'd ask lol

Witty Genius

24,740 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Invisibility 100
bear-kunn
samples @ my dA

please do tip once you've received your art

and references using the spoiler is extremely helpful*

Do you do centaurs? Or OCs?
`Midna

25g! or did gaia change it?
the "tip post" button beside "quote"
supersunshine506

probably learning toward ocs! /aa sorry I didn't specify!
bear-kunn

Hiii! Love your art! I would love if you experimented on my girl down yonder! >w< Oh wow I sound so masochistic when I say that x.x

User Image
hello hello
maybe consider Lou ; v ;

User Image

In a relationship with ll Oreoo ll

Timid Bear

oh gosh your art is lovely ; n ;
consider suiren?

Witty Genius

24,740 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Invisibility 100
bear-kunn
supersunshine506

probably learning toward ocs! /aa sorry I didn't specify!

User Image
I was wondering if I could hold you. . .
Fluttershy

Great! Then would you mind doing one (or all) of my new OCs. I need art of them to start. I have one piece of art for one, but the others... *If you want to take a look at the art, then I can PM it to you.

Info on appearance:

*Nota Bene: Frequency and Shockwave are human-form pokemon. For Frequency, I'd like the ears, and for Shockwave, as long as I can tell that it's a magnezone, do whatever... Additionally, if I don't state otherwise, the skin color should be a pale white*

Name: Frequency
                                                      Jolteon

Appearance:
                                                      Frequency has shockingly yellow hair that's almost always a bit messy. She wears white fur around the collar of her yellow and white dress and has a charm bracelet with the sun and a lightning bolt on it. Although she wears a dress, she wears legging or capris underneath so she can run around. She has pierced ears and she always wears tennis shoes or boots. Every now and then, her fangs show, but only when she's revved up and ready to go.

Name: Sunshine
                                                      Trainer

Appearance:
                                                      Sunshine is often wandering around looking for new electric pokemon, but her attention always goes to Frequency, her Jolteon. Sunshine recently found Frequency and adores her to the ends of the Earth. Even though she loves Frequency, she has other pokemon that she spends time with, too, which makes Frequency jealous more often than not. Sunshine shows her love for electric pokemon with how she dresses. Being a tomboy herself, she doesn't wear a dress, ever, but rather jeans and a bright yellow shirt expressing her passion for electrics. The trainer almost always has a ring bearing a gear on her right hand to signify that she loves to engineer things and that she hasn't forgotten about her other partner, a Magnezone named Shockwave. She wears a yellow and metallic grey necklace and her ears are pierced, too. She also wears a charm bracelet, like Frequency, but has more than two charms. She has long blonde hair, which is normally tucked in a ball cap with a sun on it. She has a keychain dangling from her jean loop and a backpack for her things. She, too, wears tennis shoes or boots all the time, but on special occasions, she'll wear heels. She, overall, looks like she's been in the forest and often has a band-aid somewhere (just never on her nose) from playing with Frequency.

Name: Shockwave
                                                      Magnezone

Appearance:
                                                      Shockwave is a Magnezone travelling with his trainer, Sunshine. Sunshine and himself have been together since she first started her pokemon journey- her first pokemon. He was a magnemite back then, but now he's seen her grow, and has developed a few feeling for her. He's absolutely adorable, has fair, clear skin, and freckles. He is always wearing a metallic jacket on top of a T-shirt marked with a gear. He has a charm bracelet that matches Sunshine's and he has a keychain that dangles around his dark grey jeans. He always wear a belt, because he's quite thin, and wears grey and blue tennis shoes. His eyes are a charming blue color and his hair is ruffled and a steel/chrome color. He has a yellow streak in his hair and sometimes wears a dark grey scarf that bears a simple sun on it. He also wears a band-aid pretty often from rough-housing with his trainer and sometimes has a scratch on his face. Overall, the sweetie has a metallic look and a charming appearance.

Thanks you for your time and consideration!

. . .against your will for a bit?

Lonely Citizen

6,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
bear-kunn
`Midna

25g! or did gaia change it?
the "tip post" buttons beside "quote"

Yeah Gaia kinda changed it. I just came back from hiatus 2 days ago and the inflation is ridiculous! Items are going for billions and trillions now. I just got paid 5bil for a sketch O.o Makes my brain hurt lol

bun tae's Fangirl

my avi if possible!
User Image
`Midna

Yeah Gaia kinda changed it. I just came back from hiatus 2 days ago and the inflation is ridiculous! Items are going for billions and trillions now. I just got paid 5bil for a sketch O.o Makes my brain hurt lol

AND I DO IT AGAIN! >=D lol Hi Midna! cool

Lonely Citizen

6,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Kagami Kagai
`Midna

AND I DO IT AGAIN! >=D lol Hi Midna! cool

ROTFLMAO Hi Kagami :3
`Midna

ooh what- I guess its 10k grab bags
omg I feel you- but at least its easier to get the items you want now right LOL

Lonely Citizen

6,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
bear-kunn
`Midna

ooh what- I guess its 10k grab bags
omg I feel you- but at least its easier to get the items you want now right LOL

heart (✿◠3◠) See You Soon heart

LOL eh I'm kinda over items. Gaia has grown so much the last 10 years or so that I'm content with whatever I get lol. The creative possibilities are endless, which is why I love drawing people's avatars. @3@

heart Bright Eyes heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces