17,025 Points
  • Chocolatier’s Faithful Gift 200
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
User Image

my boyfriend is questing for wayward sons
mostly because he's gay for supernatural/jensen ackles
anyways 1 chibi = wayward son
1 complicated chibi = 2 wayward sons (I will tell you if I think if something is complicated)
couple = 3 wayward sons
complicated couple = 5 wayward sons

& etc

only character matters!

1. 1nno

Seeker

1 wayward son for Taiho?
User Image
User Image

Additional info

Lover

12,200 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
shiet. i love your chibis so i'll offer wayward son for one. XD <333

User Image

User Image

User Image

could you make her apron super fluffy/frilly like the one in the examples? *v*; Feel free to play with it and make it suuuuper fluffy. XD <3

Personality: She's very Moe. Also can be considered very clumsy/Dojikko. She's always overly happy/excited.

Extras:
Eyes: Light blue
Hair: Light Brown. NOT Blonde OR Dark Brown OR red.

Please don't forget to draw her gloves, or her white stockings. Also, please draw her kitty! Its pretty important since its apart of her. n___n

Okechi's Wife

Moonlight Muse

40,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Pie For All! 300
Sending love your way <333

Shameless Star

17,025 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
vivietta

hey! sorry for the delay in your sketch chibi btw, I haven't really been in a sketchy mood lately. I want to accept your order just based on that but unfortunately I think with your new character design (i.e. the armour) i'll have to ask for 2...? sweatdrop If your OK w/ your older design one is fine. 3nodding sorry for inconvenience!

Shameless Star

17,025 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
1nno

User Image

User Image

User Image

could you make her apron super fluffy/frilly like the one in the examples? *v*; Feel free to play with it and make it suuuuper fluffy. XD <3

Personality: She's very Moe. Also can be considered very clumsy/Dojikko. She's always overly happy/excited.

Extras:

Please don't forget to draw her gloves, or her white stockings. Also, please draw her kitty! Its pretty important since its apart of her. n___n

! hi 1nno <3

accepted 3nodding

Shameless Star

17,025 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
Mokoni
Sending love your way <333

hey sweety!

Lover

12,200 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Starrii
1nno

User Image

User Image

User Image

Extras:

! hi 1nno <3

accepted 3nodding

woot! ty star<333
how are you? c:

Shameless Star

17,025 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
1nno
Starrii
1nno

User Image

User Image

User Image

Extras:

! hi 1nno <3

accepted 3nodding

woot! ty star<333
how are you? c:

good <3 feeling a little sick (dizzy and i threw up yesterday) not sure why that is ): how are you?

Lover

12,200 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Starrii

ah jeez. D: i'm sorry. i hope you feel better! i just got over a pretty bad cold so i feel ya. >.<; but besides that i'm great! n_n

Shameless Star

17,025 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
1nno
Starrii

ah jeez. D: i'm sorry. i hope you feel better! i just got over a pretty bad cold so i feel ya. >.<; but besides that i'm great! n_n

mhm, me too. I hate feeling nauseous - n - i can't do anything! stuffy nose and whatnot just makes me feel crappy, but I can still do things... w/ nausea I can't even sleep qq

Lover

12,200 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Starrii
1nno
Starrii

mhm, me too. I hate feeling nauseous - n - i can't do anything! stuffy nose and whatnot just makes me feel crappy, but I can still do things... w/ nausea I can't even sleep qq

my allergies make me feel that way sometimes. the pollen has been so thick here that it was causing me to have breathing problems. ; n ; I hate allergies guh.. </3 Make your bf make you some soup! and drink lots of water. c:

Seeker

Starrii
re: delay, it's fine. 3nodding I'm not in a rush.
I have a ton of gold in auctions right now though, so I'll have to get back to you on 2 sons. :c sorry!

Wicked Darling

good luck dear!
Theyre so cute ;w; <3

Shameless Star

17,025 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
1nno
Starrii
1nno
Starrii

my allergies make me feel that way sometimes. the pollen has been so thick here that it was causing me to have breathing problems. ; n ; I hate allergies guh.. </3 Make your bf make you some soup! and drink lots of water. c:

here you go love!

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas